your personality

Official react hangout for all react racing organization related and any other discussions.
TS-X
Drift King
Drift King

Re: your personality

Post by TS-X »

Visual Styler....

Why???

Well, lets say that i spend most of the game time in customization. All the way from UG1 to Carbon, and u can see for your self how i do it:

http://www.nfsunlimited.net/?p=sr_user_ ... 5&type=top

Also, im studying faculty of graphic design and i guess that enough for me to choose visual styler.
seanx520
Ricer
Ricer

Post by seanx520 »

Performance tuner
why??

performance is key in drift
style, angle

http://www.nfsunlimited.net/showroom/entry/32888
with one mean ride :twisted:
maniksdi
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by maniksdi »

^:lol:
speed maniac
why??
why not??? :lol:
ChZ^^
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by ChZ^^ »

Visuel, i love making cool rides. But first i took dk, because i also like to drift :D
Death Must Be Easy Because Life Is Hard?
Tyrant
Professional
Professional

Post by Tyrant »

Visual Styler, d'oh. Rice ftw :p
wasabi!
Ricer
Ricer

Post by wasabi! »

Drift King cuz drifting is my passion.
I dont drift yet, but i have ridden in a drift car. its teh shiznit
My second choice would have been visual styler cuz what is drifting without a nice ride to do it
with?
Lan.Evo.III
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Lan.Evo.III »

wasabi! wrote:Drift King cuz drifting is my passion.
I dont drift yet, but i have ridden in a drift car. its teh shiznit
My second choice would have been visual styler cuz what is drifting without a nice ride to do it
with?
It's called drifting, without being a ricer.
What's a drifter without the perfect setup?
wasabi!
Ricer
Ricer

Post by wasabi! »

haha thems is fightin werds.
youre right tho. looks come after the performance.
but if its tasteful dont call it rice. u might offend someone... [-X
Dr.Motor
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Dr.Motor »

Visuals are my style, whats better than a fine and sexy ride beating you? ;)
kct
Ricer
Ricer

Post by kct »

Performance tuner. Mainly because the first thing that comes first in modding a car is the performance, and everything (even exterior mods) count in making a difference.
Kyezee
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Kyezee »

grip master cause after someone made one of dem fast n sexy cars u gotta have smeone behind the wheel who can kick the s*** out of the car to make it go beyond top speed
Vitalya
Stock
Stock

Post by Vitalya »

Drift king. Not anywhere near a king, but I drift!

Always was into Traditional lapping/time attack/grip and still is.
But with my recent purcahse, 240SX (Silvia S14 for those of you outside of US) I could not resist driving the worldwide famous drift car without drifting it :)

So far running Work Meister S1's, with Costco tires :D, coilovers, lower and upper control arms, all struts, tension rods etc.

Ripped the rear seat out, got myself 350Z front seats (Modded to work with 6 point harness) and that's about it. Yes, that's it. Yes, engine is stock.

What's next? Full rollcage, CF driceshaft.
Will be dropping in SR20DET over the summer. Hoping to run 14PSI on stock block for a while, unless I sell it first.
import_racer
Ricer
Ricer

Post by import_racer »

Well i say im a GRIP MASTER because that's what im really gettin into, i used to bee all about visuals and making cars look nice but now im more into racing. I purposly take the small winding roads now. It's just so much more fun, although i still like going as fast as my car will take me. Like i said in my profile, i just got a 01 civic si-g v-tec 5 speed. And i have to say most fun car i have ever driven. Only have a front to back exhaust, full intake, bit of computer work, and some lightweight wheels/ fuzion tires, and front and rear strut bars ( stipped out the trunk). I already have a full suspension setup from Tien suspension and some red type-R style racing seats from recaro bought that im installing next summer, and im gonna do more work to the engine and suspension aswell just dont know exactly what yet. All im planning on doing for looks is maybe a lip kit from kaminari, and a type-R style grille. Then im set to head to the track. I know im taking it to mosport racetrack since it's fairly close to where i live. But i know im not fully yet but i defenatly will be all about grip/track racing.
pigi
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by pigi »

i would like to reprezent REACT drift team.
All my life I was interesting about racing. But when first rally came to my PS1
I found that sideways on corners best way to clear it. And after that i learned drifting.
Also when i joined this react team i found this realy interesting u are good peoples u doesnt ruming on ich other so its super fun be with ya guys.
Also realy fun to udnerstand that we doesnt have game but we have big plans. This plans move us. So I think I found nice way And will glad to reprezent our team in NFS.

DORIFTUO KINGU
XJ220
Ricer
Ricer

Post by XJ220 »

Well, I'm a performance tuner, and I usually prefer drift and grip over other racing styles (though I'm glad to tune anything for any racing type)

I'm basically a performance geek, and I love to help people out with their setups if I can. Like pigi I love to represent react too, I believe we will be the very best on all areas (if not all, at least a lot of them :P), we already have more people than any other organization (though they dont have websites yet...), and I will proudly wear my React Team Sessions logo when the time comes :mrgreen:
pigi
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by pigi »

I believe we will be the very best on all areas (if not all, at least a lot of them :P)
WE will be best ewery where!!!!

sorry for off topic ^^
sydekik
Ricer
Ricer

Post by sydekik »

Performance tuner really fits me. I used to think it was all about learning each car and its characteristics, but that takes time and if you're always switching cars, you'll always be behind the curve. It makes more sense to build a car that suits your driving style - emphasises your strengths and supports you in your weak areas. True potential is unleashed when the car and driver come together as one.
driverx15
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by driverx15 »

i chose drift king.

cause in my opinion..

getting the rear end out is one thing..
keeping it there is another.

drifting brings creativity to people, theres always different combinations to try.
mANGo
Ricer
Ricer

Post by mANGo »

I like Visual Styler & Grip Master but...i've chosed Dragster :twisted:

why?

Simple. I love the 10 seconds races and i love to live my life in a quarter of mile.This suits me and this i want to be in the real life too...soo watch out cus' i'm commin'.
rɘact organization member
Rouse
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Rouse »

I chose mine..well.. it's true! lol :mrgreen: I mean just because a car looks like it's thirty years old doesn't mean it HAS to run bad, you know?
Tsarg
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Tsarg »

Im a Dragster.

Ive always been a fan of big fat american muscle cars. 1000HP lined up for a straight race of pure rush and adrenaline has always been my thing.

TS-X wrote:Visual Styler....

Nice works you have there. Saw your cuda version called Heavy Metal and its true what you say about the tires, the fatter the better.

I would loose the spoiler though. If you ever do anything with a 67 Camaro SS with the REACT logo in the hood, i will ask your permission to make a signature of it :D :D :D

Keep up the good work mate. =D> =D> =D>

Cheers!!! :)
Dragin' is my crack!!!
scoobeephantom
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by scoobeephantom »

drift king for me cus i like a sense of speed
but i like the challenge of goin sideways even more like keepin a viper under control in a 120 mph drift goin sideways
THE HIPPIES WERE RIGHT
RAZGRIZ
emp3ror86
Ricer
Ricer

Post by emp3ror86 »

Performance tuner.

I like all kinds of racing, but I'm mostly interested in cars and performance. I don't like fancy cars with 100HP engines and etc, I prefer stock looking ones with monster under the hood. Performance is everything:)
To win every race, besides of driving technics you gotta know how to tune your ride to bring the maximum out of it.
I like to know how and why things work:)
N_K_B
Ricer
Ricer

Post by N_K_B »

i Choose the "@Grip Racer@" because i like the way i complete the track in the fastest time i acn do and try to improve it..
Cipher
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Cipher »

ima visual tuner,but ima change to grip because in real life my car is stock outside.
Plus i am a amateur Time Attack driver,with a halfway descent R33.

Return to “react Headquarters”