cashfiesta

Serious discussions on matters not covered by other boards. The un-serious type of users should refer to the Can of Spam.
Jana
Drift King
Drift King

cashfiesta

Post by Jana »

hello! i am collecting points on cashfiesta and ive done some special offers for 1000 points=$1.66. but when i go to special offers done, none of them are there. its like i havent done any. how much time does it take? i really need your help about this ppl! plz!!!
BrontoX
Professional
Professional

Re: cashfiesta

Post by BrontoX »

What is cashfiesta? If it's one of those sites that tells you "Get X number of points and win X amount of money" then it's a hoax, you don't win anything.

If it's something else then please explain.
Jopuma
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Jopuma »

^^ Bingo

I've seen these things before and it's just a way to fool naive people into wasting time and probably get them in debt with the promise of getting something expensive for free. It never works.
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

How would that put them in debt? (Unless you had to actually pay for something and/or give out your credit card number, which is just stupid.)
Jopuma
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Jopuma »

xHaZxMaTx wrote:How would that put them in debt? (Unless you had to actually pay for something and/or give out your credit card number, which is just stupid.)
I've seen places that do that. They say "sign up for this credit card", "pay this fee for your free package", blah blah blah there are plenty of sites that do it. Especially those ones with flashing arrows that say "Enter your email here for a free PS3! OMG!". :roll:
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Those are technically supposed to really work depending on the supplier.
korge
boganbusman
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by boganbusman »

It's not always a hoax. There's an Aussie site called EmailCash where you do surveys, look at ads and stuff like that, and you get points which you can cash in. Online shopping is the main way to get points through the site, but that involves spending money.

100 points = AU$1, and when you have 3000 points you can cash it in and 'buy' a $30 cheque.

I know it's not a hoax because I've done it. But for the amount of time you need to put in, it's not worth it. Getting a job is a much more effective way of making money.

Return to “General Discussion”