Racing Organizations

Race organizers' working place for discussions on race organization, showroom challenges and more.

Would you PARTICIPATE in an active user-run racing organization?

Yes, I would participate in one organization with all modes of racing.
93%
Yes, I would participate in multiple organizations for each racing mode.
No votes
No, I would not participate in an organization.
7%

Total votes: 14

Devgru38
Ricer
Ricer

Racing Organizations

Post by Devgru38 »

I am thinking of creating a website for organizing races and ranking racers. This would allow players to compete on a ladder and possibly become the "King" of a racing type(?). Maybe allow players to challenge each other to a duel?

This all came out of my love for tandem drifting and how hard it is to do so in prostreet online right now (just due to lack of players/organization).

Anyway, let me know if you are interested and if you would participate.

If you are up for some tandem drifting (or want to challenge someone at any race mode), contact me at:
devgru38@gmail.com
The Gravedigger
Professional
Professional

Re: Racing Organizations

Post by The Gravedigger »

.... This is exactly what react TEAM SESSIONS is ...

So why exactly would we need a double of something that's already available?
Devgru38
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Devgru38 »

Oh, really?

I've been looking around but I don't see any race organization. Is this because the game hasn't been out long enough? Can someone please point me in the right direction!

Really sorry if this is indeed what React is; I thought it was just an EA marketing tactic.
diesel
Ricer
Ricer

Post by diesel »

react should be doing exactly what you stated in your first post in combination with other sites/racing orgs.

race days will be starting soon, we're just waiting for enough people to get the game (including ME). also a little coding needs to be done to pull data from EA's servers and display them here.
Devgru38
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Devgru38 »

Oh, darn, I'm so srry. Please close, or better yet, delete this, lol.

I was hoping that was what this site would be about, but I couldnt find any activity, so I gave up hope. But that is great to hear, can't wait for the race days! (btw, I can't seem to find the react logo ingame, anyone have a clue where it is?)

Return to “The Office”