Various questions

2007 Need for Speed ProStreet
zeqlon
Ricer
Ricer

Various questions

Post by zeqlon »

Hey all, got a few questions that I've been puzzling over :
1. How do people push Supras to 1000+ bhp ? Even with tier 3 everything and boost tuned to max, I'm still at 8-900.
2. For drifting : when you dyno a car it gives you numbers about lateral grip. What does this represent and what should I aim for (low numbers or high) ? Which are the most useful parts to tune to get there ?
3. Why do my cars tend to turn left at high speeds ? Without any sort of analog pad and just accelerating, I can't do speed challenges nor 1/2 mile drags (more on that later) since the car just drives itself into the ditch. It's not anything brutal, it's very slight, but still enough to throw me off (as a measure, I can do 1/4 miles fine but end up in the wall with 1/2 miles)
4. How do I get a car NOT to do a wheelie ? Even in normal drag races, my 67 Corvette spends the first 3 gears nose up (in wheelie events, I don't even need nitro anymore to wheelie from start to finish). This is bad because it also tends to turn as the wheelie starts, meaning I end up - you guessed it - in the ditch.
5. Does Autosculpting the wheels have any effect ingame ?

Thanks a bunch,
tilleym
Ricer
Ricer

Re: Various questions

Post by tilleym »

please may you tell me how to wheelie because i have a suburu impreza which is 908bhp and i cant do it
Summ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Summ »

You need a rwd...
heracles
Ricer
Ricer

Post by heracles »

Yeah only RWD will do wheelies, the best ones being the muscle cars

Also to stop wheelies & high speed swerves just remember there is such a thing as "too much" power - so pull the power back, or widen the gear ratios, increase downforce and stiffen the suspension

Return to “ProStreet”