NFSPS: Bumpy steering

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed ProStreet.
Be sure to search first!
NaBUru83
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

NFSPS: Bumpy steering

Post by NaBUru83 »

I'm playing ProStreet with a normal keyboard. With the slightest touch of the steering keys, any car turns violently to that direction. That makes me lose time in fast corners and twisty straights, because every steering correction makes the car slower (worst of all are ovals). I tried changing from the King mode to the middle one and turning assists on, and nothing happens. The only change that made any difference was to move the steering tuning option to "hard", but it's not enough.

In other NfS releases and almost any arcade or semi-sim racing game, the more time you press the steering button the more it will turn, and the cars turns less when you go faster. But this isn't the case in ProStreet, so it's quite hard for me to advance through races. What can I do? Because I can't buy a steering wheel, first of all because they're really expensive here, and secondly because my computer is old and I play these kind of games in cybercafés.
Ellitivity
Ricer
Ricer

Re: NFSPS: Bumpy steering

Post by Ellitivity »

it's a full simulation game and in real life cars are like that(they are capable of taking corners at anywhere from 1-190km/h in good cars)

Return to “Help & Support”