Midnight Club 2
7%

Total votes: 14

VladikRudy0017
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Nos

Post by VladikRudy0017 »

This is a weird topic but anyways, im wondering if people like the nos better in midnight club 2 or nfsu. I myself like it in midnight club 2 because its realistic. In real life, u press the nos button and voom u get a huge boost, but in nfsu you have to keep holding the button. Anyways post your comments.
Supra-man
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Supra-man »

i prefer NFSU, i really dont care for midnight club 2.
Seui
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Seui »

Well I had both, returned MNC. But MNC Nos response did give a much better boost to get you where you needed. But in Underground you had more. If they could find a way to upgrade the Nos feature that would be great. But if they keep it the same, I won't mind. Just my idea. :wink:
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

why does everybody think that N2O is some kind of Rocket fuel....

I really can't compare the 2 games cause I only got NFS.... MNC2 looked crap IMO so did not even try it.
Grez~Supra_RZ-S
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by Grez~Supra_RZ-S »

The N20 system on MCII is complete bullsh**. Only one boost from a full bottle? The system on NFSU is actually very realistic, the button for N20 has to be held down so the valve stays open, which then sprays N20 and fuel. In real life, if you tapped the button, you wouldnt notice even a slight increase in performance. And yes, MCII was an ultra poor game, the only good idea which arose from it was free roam until you met up with a racer.
*sig removed for being too big. limitations are 550x120px & 50kb*
nightrider
Drift King
Drift King

Post by nightrider »

N20 in real life is actually held. You dont just push a button and sit down and relax while your N20 blasts you away. You have to hold it. If you ever watched a movie such as 2 fast 2 furious then you would know what we're talking about.
Seui
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Seui »

I have both movies. In Underground one level I used my Nos and this Eclipse still flew past me only problem I have. No I'm not a bad racer either (Not to brag), I just don't appreciate the rubber band A.I. kinda ticked me off on certain races. Your about to win and out of no where, here comes that car you rammed into a wall 2 secs ago.
exonn
Professional
Professional

Post by exonn »

in nfsug nos sistem is better for me.

Return to “Underground”