NFS ProStreet: Car Codes

Discuss editing Need for Speed ProStreet.
Albtraum
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: NFS ProStreet: Car Codes

Post by Albtraum »

nope :( i only got the vinyl codes from the pretuned cars available in cpartys savegame.
there are a lot more, i guess. but they're hard to find out, because they'll only work on the cars they were made for. so trial and error would take alot of time... with more than 60 cars and way over 250 vinyls to try :shock:

yeah i know the list was missing the integra ls. :roll: problem is thats a ce car and the only car i have in none of my savegames (due to lack of interest in the car itself and fwd)
hey but i found something in globalb.bun :D (just searched for known codes in game files)
the blueprint-code should be E848C317
edit: added to the list above
Anach
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Anach »

Can someone help a newbie out in finding the tuning slot as in Albtraum's post please.

1. Go to the end of the car lot. Got that. Using Albtraum's screeny as an example to follow. The GT3 RS would be the last active car in the carlot.

2. Find the tuning slot, whch is the first byte of the last 2 bytes of that line. For the GT3 it's "2F" (for my own car its "19"). Which I multiply with 1870 hex.

3. Next is the part I dont get. "Scroll down to the end of the carslot and note the first byte thereafter as your tuning-baseaddress."

Is the end of the carlot the first address after the GT3, or is the end of the carlot, way down below all the FFFFFF bytes.? If I assume the latter, then the first 4 bytes of the line after the carlot would be 0000Ff3f with the address of 0DCA28D0, but if i try adding that to the above sum, then adding another 17FC hex, i end up in the wrong place (dcca3bc)

I hope that makes sense, cause im not sure it does to me :P
4ndr3i
Ricer
Ricer

Post by 4ndr3i »

I have the same problem,i don't understand step 3 of the tutorial, if someone can detail more how to find the address of the blue print code would be very helpfull
ForgottenWoods
Ricer
Ricer

Post by ForgottenWoods »

Greetings guys I'm new in this thread, I'd like to know if there's any hope to play with all 16 cars EA promised us in booster pack, but not re-beginning career from 0%, I would save my career progress, and of course, my tuned cars, so anyone can help me? :?
joba king
Stock
Stock

Post by joba king »

can someone reply to this and tell me if it would work cause my computer has no space for the proper game and i was wondering:

1:Download A Demo
2: Add, for example, cparty's save game
:roll: so would 2 work???
3: Play Along with all the unfinished cars

thanks
Joba
Albtraum
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Albtraum »

@Anach
Sorry, should have posted a pic for that step
indeed, i meant the first byte after all the carslots, way down below:
http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/7224 ... artdx9.jpg
(I've marked it with a circle)
instead of scrolling down, you could also search for the next FF3F, and go 2bytes back (that first 2 bytes may vary)

your calculation seems to be correct.
the onyl error i could imagine, is your baseaddress.
did you just take the line offset or the offset in the status bar? for line offset, you have to add the byte position in that line..
eg: in my pic above, the line offset is 000169f8h, but the baseaddress is 00016a08h (10h/16th byte in that line). maybe thats the error.

@ForgottenWoods
You can keep your savegame and career progress.
Just add the cars like before and fix the blueprintcode like described. (Backup your savegame before editing)
Or wait until EA comes with the next Booster (ingame notice said something like next month), but don't know if its the full booster or just another 2 cars or if they charge for it :roll:

@Joba
nope, these cars aren't in the demo.
But for the demo, theres a tool named demo expander, which lets you choose all the available cars to drive.
Anach
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Anach »

Albtraum wrote:@Anach
Sorry, should have posted a pic for that step
indeed, i meant the first byte after all the carslots, way down below:
http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/7224 ... artdx9.jpg
(I've marked it with a circle)
instead of scrolling down, you could also search for the next FF3F, and go 2bytes back (that first 2 bytes may vary)

your calculation seems to be correct.
the onyl error i could imagine, is your baseaddress.
did you just take the line offset or the offset in the status bar? for line offset, you have to add the byte position in that line..
eg: in my pic above, the line offset is 000169f8h, but the baseaddress is 00016a08h (10h/16th byte in that line). maybe thats the error.
Thankyou, that explained everything. Yes I was using the line offset, and was editing it directly in memory. So ill adjust the byte position in the calculation. :)
4ndr3i
Ricer
Ricer

Post by 4ndr3i »

Albtraum wrote: 4- multiply tuningslot with 1870h (or 6256dec) and add that to the baseaddress + add another 6140 (17FCh).
One last question Albtraum. How can I multiply FF(my tuningslot) with 1870 hex ? This is the only part i don't know how to do from your tutorial, the rest i understand :D
joba king
Stock
Stock

Post by joba king »

Cparty, could u put on a new save game with all cars in garage and the money like before, but with a damage mod on so you can absolutely total ure cars and still hav the game runin and not crashin?

I no its a lot 2 ask but could u plz?
:?: :?:
Thanks
Joba
Turbocharger
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Turbocharger »

I actually wanna know if you can just change your savegame you published, remove all the custom cars and place the Booster Pack Cars in the Car Lot so i can buy them when i want and arnt forced to have over 13 cars in my garage because i cant get them back?
SRDragoon20
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by SRDragoon20 »

i wanna let u guys know theres loads of AI vinyls i can see them all in Zmodeler like NFSMW BMW vinyl is in there the dragon vinyl from NFSC is in there and even RYO's team vinyl lot etc is in there :) just need to think how to get them
Albtraum
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Albtraum »

@4ndr3i
With windows calculator on scientific view or any other calculator in hex mode.

but... i don't think FF is your tuningslot link. Only the Cars in Car lot have FFFF as Tuning/Careerslot link, as FF means there is no Tuning/Careerslot linked.
ProStreet automatically adds the new cars to the savegame (but they're hidden like the ce cars).
Maybe you've mistaken your car with one of these?

@joba
you don't have to worry about damage mod, as that got added with patch.
and i already posted cpartys savegame with the booster cars in garage on page 8. or did you mean something different?
prince1142003 is working on a savegame with all cars (normal, ce and booster) available in garage atm.

@turbocharged
the cars actually are in the car lot, but they're hidden like the cars from collectors ed.
eg: can't buy them from car lot without a code or unlocker or something.
but i could position them further back in the savegame, so other cars would be placed before them.

@srdragoon
nice find 8) which file you opened in zmodeler? (never worked with it before)
and do i need other tools?
ForgottenWoods
Ricer
Ricer

Post by ForgottenWoods »

Albtraum wrote: @ForgottenWoods
You can keep your savegame and career progress.
Just add the cars like before and fix the blueprintcode like described. (Backup your savegame before editing)
Or wait until EA comes with the next Booster (ingame notice said something like next month), but don't know if its the full booster or just another 2 cars or if they charge for it :roll:

Ok excuse me I have some questions:
1-aren't all the new 16 cars added just by installing the booster pack(14 of them locked)?or should I use a proper savegame to add em?
2-can you experience any problem when playing with new cars(after installed the patch and unlocked hidden cars)? thath is:do they all work 100% with real stats(engine,horsepower and so on...)?or are they unfinished?
3-where is explained what is a blueprint code and how should I fix that by hex-editing?
4-did anyone create a savegame which simply allows you to play with all thoose pack-cars without touching career files\stats, instead of hexing?
Yeah,might have been boring, but I'm trying to understand
and I love Delta Integrale Evo...
thank you
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

ForgottenWoods wrote:Ok excuse me I have some questions:
1-aren't all the new 16 cars added just by installing the booster pack(14 of them locked)?or should I use a proper savegame to add em?
2-can you experience any problem when playing with new cars(after installed the patch and unlocked hidden cars)? thath is:do they all work 100% with real stats(engine,horsepower and so on...)?or are they unfinished?
3-where is explained what is a blueprint code and how should I fix that by hex-editing?
4-did anyone create a savegame which simply allows you to play with all thoose pack-cars without touching career files\stats, instead of hexing?
thank you
1. We don't know what EA did, but upon installing the patch, only two of the cars show up in the car lot. Even if we add the rest using hex-editing, they don't show up.

2. There are a few cars that have problems. The 911 GT3's body kits sometimes disappear; the Audi R8 is still missing body kits, and there are a few other problems as well that i can't remember.

3. Read through the topic for that information.

4. I'm working on one.
Albtraum
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Albtraum »

damnit, just cleaned my keyboard to oblivion :cry: it was old, but the spare sucks

anyways...
to your questions:

1:
yes, the booster pack/patch adds them (but hidden like ce-cars) as said before.. see 4
2:
no problems for me since patch, the cars now have the correct stats, sounds, and body kits. except: Challenger Concept, Delta Integrale, Gallardo and R8 still have missing parts on body kits.
prince1142003 wrote: 3. Read through the topic for that information.
4:
yep, see page 8 of this thread. :roll:
it has all booster cars available in garage to try them.
prince is working on a savegame with all 76 cars, too

i like the Delta Integrale too, even rebuilt the martini racing version:
ImageImage
actually i've done that the night before patch, so i was extremely motivated to get it working again :twisted:

oops, prince was faster. no wonder with this crap of a keyboard. :roll:

edit:i aint gonna make a new post for that:
888veyron wrote:Please Answer My Questions! :D :D :D :D :D :D
prince1142003 wrote:Read through the topic for that information.
Almost everything you guys ask lately is already covered on the last two pages, sorry.
Especially your questions, veyron, are already answered in the last 4! posts, including this one.
Just read them carefully!(and think while at it) :twisted:
when i say "the cars now have the correct stats", that includes the bugatti :wink:
did i mention the bugatti isn't modifiable? just wheels, wide body, roll cage and seats.
Last edited by Albtraum on 22 Dec 2007, 06:40, edited 4 times in total.
888Veyron
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by 888Veyron »

I have many questions If you already have the patch installed and you do hex editing to get the 14 cars will they have damage? And will the game still crash? And What was prince1142003 taking about on his post cars won't show up? And should you still replace? And have problems? And what is the carcode and the logo is the carcode on the right and logo on the left or clockwise? And what you think will there be LAN on the patch it depends right? And if theres Lan can you use the cars you hexed PLease A answer! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D And where can you download the Patch?
Turbocharger
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Turbocharger »

Bugatti isnt modifable for one reason. Bugatti is fast enough, it does not need performance mods. thatd be stupid.
888Veyron
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by 888Veyron »

Turbocharger wrote:Bugatti isnt modifable for one reason. Bugatti is fast enough, it does not need performance mods. that be stupid.
Hey why you called me Stupid? But my Pagani can reach 1209 BHP why can you modify it?
Last edited by 888Veyron on 22 Dec 2007, 14:13, edited 2 times in total.
888Veyron
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by 888Veyron »

prince1142003 wrote:
ForgottenWoods wrote:Ok excuse me I have some questions:
thank you
1. We don't know what EA did, but upon installing the patch, only two of the cars show up in the car lot. Even if we add the rest using hex-editing, they don't show up.

2. There are a few cars that have problems. The 911 GT3's body kits sometimes disappear; the Audi R8 is still missing body kits, and there are a few other problems as well that i can't remember.

3. Read through the topic for that information.

4. I'm working on one.
I can't understand this very well
888Veyron
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by 888Veyron »

Sorry! About Double Post and they say Mid December for the patch Why isn't it Final? EA John Doyle the producer of NfsPS said that 16 cars will already be free in the pack that means that EA is like changing there minds! But for the editing do you still have to replace what does that mean won' show up i'm really confused :shock:
Last edited by 888Veyron on 22 Dec 2007, 14:05, edited 1 time in total.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

888Veyron wrote:
Turbocharger wrote:Bugatti isnt modifable for one reason. Bugatti is fast enough, it does not need performance mods. thatd be stupid.
Hey why you called me Stupid?
I don't think he meant that to you. Read what he said again. There's a reason also why the R8 can't be modified in Carbon too. ;)
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

Veyron doesn't need to be modified, it's stock 1k HP are enough.

@888Veyron, stop double posting, use the Edit button
joba king
Stock
Stock

Post by joba king »

@albtraum

i DID mean something different, i meant the save game with 0% career, all that cash and as someone said on a previous page about the game crashing when the cars were crashing, so with a damage mod (someone previously posted one on page 5 of this forum) the game won't crash, and my computer won't have all the hex and mem editors

Does THAT make it a bit clearer?

Thanks
Joba
Feety
Stock
Stock

Post by Feety »

The game crashing while using the new cars was before the cars were finished.

Before 1.1 there were no damage files for the new cars, but now that the patch is released you wouldn't need a damage mod.
Anach
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Anach »

You guys need to start reading the other posts. You're asking the same questions that have been answered several times already.

BTW, it looks like the 1.1 patch may not have been final. EA seem to have blocked access to the download page, and considering it's still not released.

Anyway this is what I'm hoping because the 1.1 patch wont recognise my Joystick , and there are still loads of missing parts on the cars.

Return to “Editing”