NFSPS PC version issues

2007 Need for Speed ProStreet
flatlandfreak66
Ricer
Ricer

Re: NFSPS PC version issues

Post by flatlandfreak66 »

I've had Pro Street since the day it came out and i still can't get online becuase my EA member name is 1 letter to long!!! this is really stared to weewee me off that i can't race online. WHAT DO I DO???

other than that, what the deal with the hidden cars, why weren't they included in the game? will the patch finish the rest of the cars and put them in the game
Summ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Summ »

flatlandfreak66 wrote:I've had Pro Street since the day it came out and i still can't get online becuase my EA member name is 1 letter to long!!! this is really stared to weewee me off that i can't race online. WHAT DO I DO???
Work it out with EA

flatlandfreak66 wrote: other than that, what the deal with the hidden cars, why weren't they included in the game? will the patch finish the rest of the cars and put them in the game
Try browsing the forum and you might stumble on a thread or two already discussing this to death.. so far, it's all guesswork...
powerof1000
Drift King
Drift King

Post by powerof1000 »

flatlandfreak66 wrote:other than that, what the deal with the hidden cars, why weren't they included in the game? will the patch finish the rest of the cars and put them in the game
They probably weren't included because the game was rushed out :roll:
Last edited by powerof1000 on 08 Mar 2008, 06:18, edited 1 time in total.
www.soundcloud.com/spyre
flatlandfreak66
Ricer
Ricer

wheres the need for speed direct email address? or how do i contact EA?

i've tryed the hole hex editor thing and it made no sence to me... so i guess i'll just wait on a trainer or something!!
Summ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Summ »

You go to EA.com and find the support section.. log in and find the questions option.. write your query and send it. Then you go make some popcorn and hold tight for 24 hours until they answer.
flatlandfreak66
Ricer
Ricer

i already did that and it's been 2 weeks.... no anwser
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Hmmm, maybe you should contact EA headquarters from your country. You'll get a quicker response. I mean like, I'm sure they have EA Europe or something. I mean, like me, I contact EA Singapore. :)

I've always gotten a late reply from EA Canada, and I don't usually like to contact them.
Summ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Summ »

Andre_online wrote:I've always gotten a late reply from EA Canada, and I don't usually like to contact them.
Whoever pays the phone bill, certainly agrees, I'm sure.. which is another excellent reason for going local. Listen to what the man says =).
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

LOL Summ.. I meant e-mail though. But get this. I'm never spending a penny on even calling EA. I rely on this site much more than EA. Unless it's way to technical... if you get my drift. ;)
Summ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Summ »

Alright :P.. well, e-mail is an option, too.. of course..
flatlandfreak66
Ricer
Ricer

i have posted a new topic on my pc issues with the game and the issue with the game and the booster pack installed. plz help me [-o<

heres the link:

http://forum.nfsunlimited.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=15636
kernalbean
Ricer
Ricer

Post by kernalbean »

In the tuning section for suspension, the game gets confused, in the 1st, 6th, and 9th (different for some cars) spot when raising or lowering the ride, and does the opposite (raise the ride when you lower it)

When adding an exhaust tip to the Stratospeed Formula 4 body kit on the Skyline R34 the game is confused and thinks your modifying the 2nd Zone of the rear bumper. I'm not sure if this is on any other cars.

On startup, the game loads my profile twice

When trying to connect up to EA to play online, the server wants me to register my game, when I've already registered it after I installed it! I can't play online!

Weird noises happen during gameplay. Right after I start out in a race (any kind), there is some weird noise interference, like a fast, static sounding "bump bump." My sound card/stereo only supports 8 voices, if this helps.

Wheels don't move, during gameplay, when an AI moves up to the line slowly.

Wheels "stutter" alot when the car isn't moving during gameplay.

Vinyl's take too long to load.

You can't look through the car lot or your garage, really fast, without having to load every single freaking car. It's so annoying. #-o

Bring back the Customize Car option. I know I hate having to go in and buy a new car and waste my hard earned cash. I'm pretty sure I speak for alot of those "non-modders" out there as well.

Make it so we can totally turn off the audio, not just "mute" it. Not everyone wants to listen to the songs in the game, and still have to put up with its lag.

Add the option to repair your car with cash when you total it during a race. Might as well seeing as you can just leave the race and repair it with cash at the race day screen.

Add the option to remove the stock spoiler.

Rims also change size and color.

Sorry for the long, long list.
Last edited by kernalbean on 29 Dec 2007, 00:42, edited 1 time in total.
ronin_escada
Ricer
Ricer

Post by ronin_escada »

in addition to what was already posted... there's just one other issue - for the Mazdaspeed3, when driving in close & far camera view, the muffler is completely detached from the car... it's basically floating in the air, trailing behind the car.
baumaxx1
Professional
Professional

Post by baumaxx1 »

To add to that list, the rear rims on an 86 are the same colour as the compeditior's rims, so even though I make them black, they are a completely different colour...
donaldgladden
Professional
Professional

Post by donaldgladden »

heh i got the "bump bump" sound interferance too. scared the shiznit out of me the first time i heard it. And im pretty sure the HP numbers are wrong after you upgrade the car. especially after all lv 4 power upgrades are installed...
baumaxx1
Professional
Professional

Post by baumaxx1 »

yeah, I get the loud growl that's 10x louder than every other sound... quite painful when I have my sennheisers on and the volume cranked.
Also, can EA please include a user tracks feature like many games are beggining to implement.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

Did anyone notice that on the RS4 the rear brake caliper rotates with the wheel. and
And because EA for some reason only shows you the tuned brakes in the garage and only has the tuned caliper in the front in the races and raceday and leaves the rear stock and leaves the front disc stock wich often looks very weird (way to big caliper on a small disc, or a small caliper on a big disc (caliper halfway in the disc)
But in the RS4 the front has 2 calipers in the races (and raceday menu)
Those (specially the brake errors on the RS4) are just relative small things but it should have been noticed and fixed before release)
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

Don't know if this has been said but Ryan Cooper is cut in half and driving!!! WTF? :? Image
Rizur
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Rizur »

When I started playing ProStreet everything worked fine but now I have several problems.

Brake pads have disappeared. First couple of days I had them but now theres only black behind the rim.

Windtunnel is also gone. Theres no wind in the tunnel... Only the sound of the wind.

I didnt read the whole posts to this topic but I have some same little problems as all of us have like wheels stuttering, annoying camera angles and not only in downhills. Once camera got stuck and it didnt point straight to the back. Some of the sings disappears and then pop back up and sometimes I can see through of the car like some parts of backbumper are missing.

The most stupid problem I had is this http://www.nfsunlimited.net/?p=image&pa ... /36912.jpg but I got it fixed by changing the bk...
baumaxx1
Professional
Professional

Post by baumaxx1 »

About the brakes and no wind... have you lowered the graphics settings?
powerof1000
Drift King
Drift King

Post by powerof1000 »

Maybe the wind is thought of as smoke by the game, make sure that the smoke setting is on.
www.soundcloud.com/spyre
Rizur
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Rizur »

I have smokes on.
And I lowered some settings... Which settings might turn those things off?
Rizur
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Rizur »

I found that wich causes brakes and windtunnel disappear. Car detail setting high to medium... Kinda stupid thing :?

Edit
New bug: I tried online first time and that minimap is not working good. There were cars shown outside the track and inside of the track "circle"
And btw the lag is so annoying
baumaxx1
Professional
Professional

Post by baumaxx1 »

Lag: update graphics drivers.

Wish there was a windowed mode... Sort of handy when modding cars.
powerof1000
Drift King
Drift King

Post by powerof1000 »

I remember getting it into windowed mode :D . I used some program... I forget which one :(
www.soundcloud.com/spyre

Return to “ProStreet”