HELP with 99 Eclipse on NFSCarbon

2007 Need for Speed ProStreet
erickm03
Stock
Stock

HELP with 99 Eclipse on NFSCarbon

Post by erickm03 »

hi everyone, im playing Carbon for the PS3 and im trying to unlock the 99 Eclipse. I have every reward card for it except winning 50 freeroam challenges. I found a really easy way to win free roam challenges by entering my safe house near Beachfront, then going to free roam, doing a couple laps around and passing over the events. After a couple times around my safehouse a challenger appears and i take him on in a quick 15 second race to the green flag. Once I win, i will save, enter my safehouse, exit back into freeroam, and do it over again until i got to 50 challenges won. I still didnt get the Reward Card. I am wondering if someone knows if you have to just continuously win challenges without entering a safehouse. Please HELP!! i have been all over forums to find the answer and no one knows.
snoopdogg879
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Sitting in a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR Edition that is fully tricked out

Re: HELP with 99 Eclipse on NFSCarbon

Post by snoopdogg879 »

bonus cars in quick race
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
erickm03
Stock
Stock

Post by erickm03 »

It's not in Quick Race either, in my statistics i have won 50 freeroam challenges, but i never got the reward card so there are only 3 of the 4 cards highlighted for the 99 eclipse. I just dont know what qualifies as 50 freeroam challenges...is it consecutively winning them without entering the safehouse?? or is it just straight driving around and winning 50 races because that would take a long ass time.
snoopdogg879
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Sitting in a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR Edition that is fully tricked out

Post by snoopdogg879 »

I don't know what to tell you
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
KwizzN
Stock
Stock

Post by KwizzN »

This may sound stupid, but have you tried winning 51 races? I seem to remeber that the first win didn't count properly, on PC at least.

Return to “ProStreet”