More download rims

2003 Need for Speed Underground
Romeo187
Stock
Stock

More download rims

Post by Romeo187 »

We all know of these Image

But I remember comein on the forum and I seen some more rims.Someone posted a picture of some rims but I dont know where they are.Is it me?Isnt there another set of vynal rims you can get?I remember seein some G ormoni rims.It was a bunch of them.Please somebody set me stright on this.I rather know that there is no such thing than not know at all.Theres got to be some more rims you can download. THanx for the help
Sp3aK
UMP Owner
UMP Owner

Post by Sp3aK »

No dude I guess you don't know your rims very well. What you see in that picture, courtesy of the great UrQuattro, is TIRE's. Not RIMS. Please understand there is a difference. If you look at the pictures you will see that he put text onto the tire itself(the RUBBER). Goodyear, Pirrelli, etc. There are no custom rims available to my knowledge, and I doubt there will be for NFSU. Production was halted on it as they are working on Underground 2 for a planned Fall '04 release.
MaxdBeast
Ricer
Ricer

Post by MaxdBeast »

some of the rims u may see could be the unique because they're hard to see when u choose them.. like this square one maybe??
Attachments
pinks2000.jpg
hahaha love that pink s2000.. puts it in its place!!!
(104.73 KiB) Downloaded 1177 times

Return to “Underground”