The Most Pathetic King In Pro Street

2007 Need for Speed ProStreet
T0MMY
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

The Most Pathetic King In Pro Street

Post by T0MMY »

i say the most pathetic king of all is grip king because i can beat him using a 240X with stage 2 upgarde!!

what do you guys think is the most pathetic?
*sig removed for being too big. limitations are 550x120px & 50kb*
Nitrocide
Ricer
Ricer

Re: The Most Pathetic King In Pro Street

Post by Nitrocide »

Grip King, He's really slow and I lapped him a lot of times.

Ryo is pathetic because he pretends to be like a driving god, In one of the announcements he said something like 'If Cooper's going to be racing me his drivings got to be flawless'. He's a crap driver too, He totals in nearly every race.
*sig deleted for being too big. limits are 550x120px and 50kb*
Koenigsegg_Rox
Professional
Professional

Post by Koenigsegg_Rox »

All except the Drift King are pathetic, the Grip king is a complete laugh, the Speed kings car cant even hit 300kph, the Drag Queen has a nice car but not so good times to show for it, and Ryo is a tosser.
powerof1000
Drift King
Drift King

Post by powerof1000 »

They all suck.
www.soundcloud.com/spyre
Racing M3 GTR
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Racing M3 GTR »

Here's a list of who should be running each elite team.

Grip Runners: Rudy Chen
BoxCut: Paulo Cruz/JP Laurent
Aftermix: Frank Book
Touge Union: Aki Kimura
Apex Slide: Paul Trask

Aki is the only competent King IMO. The rest of the Kings ought to have somebody else running the show for them.
wondaboy
Ricer
Ricer

Post by wondaboy »

=D> I thought the Drift King could have been a bit more chalenging, just because of what most people expect of drifting. I mean i thought it was gonna be realy difficult to beat him,but he kept getting scores around 6000 per drift if i ccan still remember corectly..? So to me it was a breeze and after finishing him off 1st time I couldnt realy understand why the game made so a fuss about him through the progression up to the drift king.
Ok i have to add though that my 1st month after getting prostreet I didnt play much of career mode and was mostly online, and there i got put off the Grip and Speed Races quite strongly because of some ( or should i say a lot ) of online players abillity to tune their cars with enough nitro to be able to use it constantly throughout the entire race,with cars moving so fast that you dont even see them on the track. At start they were behind you, not 1 of them passed you,unless it was at the speed of light,then halfway through your 3rd lap the game tells you to hurry up, 15 . 00 seconds remaining,and half the time you somehow fell so far behind that you cant even finish the race.. So i developed a disliking in Grip and Speed races since nothing i had was fast enough, racing my Porche 911 turbo with stage 4 parts and getting lapped by a STi or Lancer EVO that you cant even see as it comes past you. I supose i shpuldnt have been prejudice in thinking they were using cheats though, EA did say you cant cheat online because of PunkBuster Software...?

So I got into the tuning of the cars which realy caught onto me,sitting for hours changing parts,changing setting then testing each 1 in minute detail until i had drift cars that when you pressed your foot on the accelerator the car just started drifting like it was posessed. My couzin came to vissit and played prostreet for the 1st time ever and with my RX7 got 8000+ points in his 1st few tries at Drifting. And although PunkBuster seemed unable to catch up to those cheaters ( sorry, i meant speeders in Grip and Speed ) whenever you had someone drifting with you getting 70 000 points in a drift where you must realy push to get over 10 000, you quickly noticed them getting noticed them getting disconected without fail.
So in a way i should thank those guys,because of them Drifting is now so easy for me and i suppose therefor Aki Drifted by in a light breeze. Also the drags was so easy,if that woman is the fastest from where ever she's from then .... Or maybe they didnt mean she's fast with racing cars :-)

Oh and if anyone feels im wrong about the Grip, i dont know, cant call them racers, then feel free to corect me by telling me how to mod my car to run on clean NO2 instead of fuel. I dont mind normal mods,making cars faster, handle better or whatever - not even 99 nos bottles. But just because youve got 99 bottles of nos in your boor doesnt mean you should try your hardest to use all 99 bottles finished within a 3 lap race. Maybe if some1 from EA reads this they could consider making a game "Rocketman" or Need for Speed 2050! because you will sell milions of copies,the proof is in your online grip races.

Then thanx for this excelent website, now i found something so much more satisfying than prostreet online,but ill still go drift and drag,just to keep my recors alive. Ok now im done,sory its so loooooong!! :shock:
Racing M3 GTR
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Racing M3 GTR »

wondaboy wrote:=D> I thought the Drift King could have been a bit more chalenging, just because of what most people expect of drifting. I mean i thought it was gonna be realy difficult to beat him,but he kept getting scores around 6000 per drift if i ccan still remember corectly..? So to me it was a breeze and after finishing him off 1st time I couldnt realy understand why the game made so a fuss about him through the progression up to the drift king.
Ok i have to add though that my 1st month after getting prostreet I didnt play much of career mode and was mostly online, and there i got put off the Grip and Speed Races quite strongly because of some ( or should i say a lot ) of online players abillity to tune their cars with enough nitro to be able to use it constantly throughout the entire race,with cars moving so fast that you dont even see them on the track. At start they were behind you, not 1 of them passed you,unless it was at the speed of light,then halfway through your 3rd lap the game tells you to hurry up, 15 . 00 seconds remaining,and half the time you somehow fell so far behind that you cant even finish the race.. So i developed a disliking in Grip and Speed races since nothing i had was fast enough, racing my Porche 911 turbo with stage 4 parts and getting lapped by a STi or Lancer EVO that you cant even see as it comes past you. I supose i shpuldnt have been prejudice in thinking they were using cheats though, EA did say you cant cheat online because of PunkBuster Software...?

So I got into the tuning of the cars which realy caught onto me,sitting for hours changing parts,changing setting then testing each 1 in minute detail until i had drift cars that when you pressed your foot on the accelerator the car just started drifting like it was posessed. My couzin came to vissit and played prostreet for the 1st time ever and with my RX7 got 8000+ points in his 1st few tries at Drifting. And although PunkBuster seemed unable to catch up to those cheaters ( sorry, i meant speeders in Grip and Speed ) whenever you had someone drifting with you getting 70 000 points in a drift where you must realy push to get over 10 000, you quickly noticed them getting noticed them getting disconected without fail.
So in a way i should thank those guys,because of them Drifting is now so easy for me and i suppose therefor Aki Drifted by in a light breeze. Also the drags was so easy,if that woman is the fastest from where ever she's from then .... Or maybe they didnt mean she's fast with racing cars :-)

Oh and if anyone feels im wrong about the Grip, i dont know, cant call them racers, then feel free to corect me by telling me how to mod my car to run on clean NO2 instead of fuel. I dont mind normal mods,making cars faster, handle better or whatever - not even 99 nos bottles. But just because youve got 99 bottles of nos in your boor doesnt mean you should try your hardest to use all 99 bottles finished within a 3 lap race. Maybe if some1 from EA reads this they could consider making a game "Rocketman" or Need for Speed 2050! because you will sell milions of copies,the proof is in your online grip races.

Then thanx for this excelent website, now i found something so much more satisfying than prostreet online,but ill still go drift and drag,just to keep my recors alive. Ok now im done,sory its so loooooong!! :shock:
The STi isn't that fast, but all the EVO IXs go like Bugattis on steroids. Just bad handling. Should get an EVO IX of your own, tune it up and test it on a speed track or Texas Oval or some sort of similar track.
uboy
Ricer
Ricer

Post by uboy »

T0MMY wrote:i say the most pathetic king of all is grip king because i can beat him using a 240X with stage 2 upgarde!!

what do you guys think is the most pathetic?
Seems all of them are pathetic....hahaaa
Can beat them all without any challenge...
--- uboy ---
baumaxx1
Professional
Professional

Post by baumaxx1 »

Ryo because he's up himself, uses an evo for every event and shows off that he cheats the game, and he couldn't finish a single speed challenge... Once I was like 1min ahead he gave up, lol... it didn't take long, lol. Drag in an evo... meh, grip, yeah, a bit tricky, until I set up my gearbox, drift tokyo sucks....
uboy
Ricer
Ricer

Post by uboy »

Yeah....I felt RYO is the most pathetic bugger there.
He didn't finish a single drag with me at infineon ......but TOTALED...! :wink:

What a sucker... :lol:
--- uboy ---
speed_man
Drift King
Drift King

Post by speed_man »

Ryo definitly! :lol:

i was doing a speed challenge and he was right in front of me and it was on a straightaway and he just spun out :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WHAT A MORON! :roll:
Racing M3 GTR
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Racing M3 GTR »

I still stand by Ray krieger being the most pathetic of the lot. Come to think of it, what idiot gave him the title of the Grip king in the process? The Grip King before Krieger must've sucked bad.
DarkestDream
Ricer
Ricer

Post by DarkestDream »

THEY ALL SUCK!!!!!!
I EXPECTED MORE FROM THEM, BUT THEY ARE A DISASTER WITH A BIBLICAL PROPORTIONS!!!!!
SAYING "BLAH-BLAH-BLAH" IN THE ENTIRE GAME IS NOT A WAY TO RACE!
DAMN! I AM DISAPOINTED...
God bless cars, speed, adrenaline...
speed_man
Drift King
Drift King

Post by speed_man »

Whoa Man SETTLE DOWN :lol:
S2000_Skyline12
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by S2000_Skyline12 »

Wow. Well I don't know what you expect out of a game that sucks itself...
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
svander
Ricer
Ricer

Post by svander »

For me the most pathetic is...

CHAN!

CHAN!

The grip king because is more slower than my grandma :?
scoobeephantom
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by scoobeephantom »

either grip or speed king, the grip king was easily lapped, and the speed king 1. can't drive, 2. has a crappy car (not saying the '65 gto was bad, his was bad) 3. watch the one movie at the autobahn, it makes it seem like he cant evne handle his car
THE HIPPIES WERE RIGHT
RAZGRIZ
Dinashan
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Dinashan »

All were pathetic. A very strange game EA gave us. Lots said elsewhere about this won't get into it here.
Speeding along minding my own business...
TONTO89
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by TONTO89 »

Drag King....queen? idk that one imo
so easy to get up to facing them and then I totally dominated.
the grip king is pretty pathetic but he's hard to get to through all the preliminary race days
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

Racing M3 GTR wrote:Here's a list of who should be running each elite team.

Grip Runners: Rudy Chen
BoxCut: Paulo Cruz/JP Laurent
Aftermix: Frank Book
Touge Union: Aki Kimura
Apex Slide: Paul Trask

Aki is the only competent King IMO. The rest of the Kings ought to have somebody else running the show for them.
dude thats what i thought
Instagram @SupraHKS
KammyworldRacerGT4
Drift King
Drift King

Post by KammyworldRacerGT4 »

The Most Pathetic King, you say...

All except Drift and Showdown king. Aki Kimura at least tried to beat me, so he/she's decent. Ryo... mediocre at best.
zedex
Drift King
Drift King

Post by zedex »

Ryo's drift is just ... nearly impossible... or is that the track...

i can barely get 2800 all the time *i think it's track... any other track, i can get 5000-8000 without much problem*... and the 1 time i get 3200, he gets a 3500 ... like ... WTH!

i finally beat him with a 3104 with luck that he didn't get over 2950... but that was luck... once out of... 30? tries... i know it's over 30, because i depleted my repair marker from max 25....... and i do light damage every single race... i don't think it's even remotely possible to go accross the tokyo dock drift without hitting anything...

second drift was even worse... the stupid "automatic turning" was so lame that it kept me crashing onto the walls and when you think you'll turn, the car doesn't... the handling in drift is the lamest of the entire game... learn the GRID drift physics! those are a LOT better/challenging/realistic
KammyworldRacerGT4
Drift King
Drift King

Post by KammyworldRacerGT4 »

Why did you have to say realistic? :-s

If you've been playing NFS game for as long as I have, realism never was applied in an NFS game. You're probably right about better and challenging, though.
zedex
Drift King
Drift King

Post by zedex »

i wonder why i added realistic... but i think the turns was out of your control... like you don't control how much your car turns... the track and the "assist" does
ProStreetRacer
Stock
Stock

Post by ProStreetRacer »

wellh...i can't beat still da RYO stupid dumbbumbum moron :S................when i get 3394(had it)in drift then he gets 3500+!!!!f**king dummyass(i am better on the other tracks :S....this is the sickest track just :S)...he totaled he's car in the first race when i started to challange him...how pathetic....HE TOTALED!!!!!!!!!fu**ing moron ...he totaled he's car at 25% <.<....omg...he totales in every race!!!whata sucker.

Return to “ProStreet”