Any way to edit the starting position?

Discuss editing Need for Speed ProStreet.
TruSake
Ricer
Ricer

Any way to edit the starting position?

Post by TruSake »

I'm playing ProStreet and the game always starts me up in the last position for a race, and it gets very frustrating trying to pass 7 cars in front of me when they're all crashing into me.
I've only seen one race where the game puts me in first position.
Any way to use hex or something like it, to make the game put me in first position rather than last?
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Re: Any way to edit the starting position?

Post by prince1142003 »

It's a skill trying to get into first place. Besides, it's not like it's very difficult, and the minor scratches and damages can be easily ignored as they have little to no effect on performance.
TruSake
Ricer
Ricer

Post by TruSake »

I'm trying to break the records, which means if I was first on the start-up line I would have better time and no damage, which also means more points and records broken.

The game must have some sort of code that puts the player in last position, because as I mentioned before it's been in first position before.
Last edited by TruSake on 07 Jul 2008, 07:37, edited 1 time in total.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

There have been several attempts at hacking the starting position, but nothing definitive has come out of them. Just bear with it.
scoobeephantom
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by scoobeephantom »

dude they place you by who has the best chance of winning, the lower your chances of winning are the farther ahead in the start you are
THE HIPPIES WERE RIGHT
RAZGRIZ
TruSake
Ricer
Ricer

Post by TruSake »

ok dude, then explain this, how come there's only been ONE race when I was first and I was the fastest car there?
how come on other races I have the least horsepower and yet I'm LAST??

Plus your answer doesn't help much at all for two reasons
1) because is just not true. Maybe you're thinking about another game, I'm playing ProStreet. and
2) I NEED to be the fastest car to beat the RECORDS, even if it was true what you were saying, how could I possible beat the record if I'm the slowest?

PLEASE I am not looking for advice! If I was I would've put this on the help section
This is the EDIT section, if anyone knows how to edit the starting position, then let me know.

Return to “Editing”