[HELP]NFSPS PC Patch

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed ProStreet.
Be sure to search first!
sambo
Stock
Stock

[HELP]NFSPS PC Patch

Post by sambo »

I installed the DLCPatchEuropeRelease_iso patch on ProStreet yesterday, and now in the carlot I cant get past the veyron or the superleggera... Is there any way around this and is there any way to use my savegames with v1.1?

Thanks, Sam
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Re: [HELP]NFSPS PC Patch

Post by prince1142003 »

First off, you've downloaded the patch for the DVD/CD European version of the game. If your game is not European or you have a digital download version, you've obviously installed the wrong patch. The only way around this is to uninstall the game completely and then install the correct patch. Here are what each of the filenames mean:

DLCPATCHEuropeFrGerItalRelease_iso.exe - Patch for European versions with French/German/Italian Language
DLCPatchEuropeRelease_iso.exe - Patch for English European versions
dlcpatchrelease_iso.exe - Patch for North American versions

The files with _viv instead of _iso are meant for the digital download versions of the game. The _iso versions are meant for the DVD/CD versions.

First make sure you installed the right patch.
sambo
Stock
Stock

Post by sambo »

I know i got the right patch for sure but thanks anyway.

Any more answers?
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Next question, are you using a savegame from before the patch? If so, did you edit that savegame or use a trainer to get cars like the Superleggera and the Veyron before the patch? If you did, then as far as I know, the savegame won't work. You'll need to uninstall the game, reinstall it, remove the cars from the savegame, and then install the patch.
sambo
Stock
Stock

Post by sambo »

No i made a new savegame.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

That is odd. How are you getting the Veyron and the Superleggera in the carlot? They're not normally available unless bought from EA or after using a trainer.
M@M@
Stock
Stock

Post by M@M@ »

I believe I've a similar problems.
Here is what happen, after I downloaded and install the patches, which is the energizer patch, when I go to my carlot, I'm able to view some of the bonus car like the Audi R8 and Aston Martin. However, when you try to view the Veyron, the game crash. If you have updated the wrong patch, I think you can't launch the game as it will crash straight away.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Yes, that'll happen. The car codes changed in the patched version, so if you have a savegame with the pre-patch car codes, the game will crash when you try to view those cars in the patched version.
SLJ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by SLJ »

eh.. i have a question. i want to upgrade my prostreet to the version 1.2. so which country do i download? the europe or north america?
fyi i am staying in singapore so i not sure wat country should i download and the box or anywhere did not state which to download
Rizur
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Rizur »

I have same problems...
I downloaded the right patch and all the tracks work well but in car lot I cant see the cars. For example if I go for a Veyron there just reads 'Loading...' and it doesnt load the car no matter how long I wait. And all the statistics like top speed and torque are 0.
Yep, I have the Career Save with extra cars... so do I have to uninstall the game and then install the patch again? Or do I have to delete my savegames (I really dont want to do that)
And I have another question too. I have two of these Career Save's and I cant get them working at the same time. They only work with CAREER_02 name and I cant name them both with the same name. So do I always have to name them again when I want to change the savegame?
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

The carcodes were changed with the patch. So you'll have to either use a savegame that's patched for the patch or edit it yourself. I would suggest using SAAM007's patch located in the Editing forum.
jhoracio
Stock
Stock

Post by jhoracio »

ok I'me sory to all.

please remove my text in your menssage
Last edited by jhoracio on 22 Apr 2009, 18:37, edited 1 time in total.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

jhoracio wrote:I had the same problem in car lot veyron error e IT IS SOLVED PPL,

all you have to do is replace the nfs.exe to a version compatible to 1.1patch.
you can find it here

i used exe#2
have FUN
Now that is just bad advice. Not only are you telling him to install an illegal crack, but you also have no idea what actually caused his problem and are giving him a random solution that may not address the source of the problem. My post above addresses exactly what his problem was and how to solve it.

Return to “Help & Support”