Today's Car: '06 Corvette Z06

Need for Speed Undercover News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
- Rx7 -
Drift King
Drift King

Re: Today's Car: '06 Corvette Z06

Post by - Rx7 - »

bluestreak908 wrote:the price values are way off
why should a zo6 be 200k thats a ripoff
in reality its about 75k
also they made the tuners like the evo and supra way too expensive, they should be more like 40-55k
does any1 else think that this is messed up?
If you take into the account that the tuner cars are coming out of the game totally immaculant even though they have been discontinued, then i think you'd find the prices very realistic.
TONTO89
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by TONTO89 »

- Rx7 - wrote:If you take into the account that the tuner cars are coming out of the game totally immaculant even though they have been discontinued, then i think you'd find the prices very realistic.
I'm not sure I understand your logic, car value goes down as the car gets older regardless of condition unless its like a classic...

correct me if I misunderstood you tho
Evil Kid Weaselmush
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Evil Kid Weaselmush »

1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS has been released.
DOM104
Ricer
Ricer

Post by DOM104 »

DudE, i agree, the prices are way off, but that autoscuplt isn't that bad on the vette. Still sweet. :shock:
don't hate me cuz' i'm small, i got taste
Dinashan
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Dinashan »

Nice video of the 'vette. I like the fact that EA caters for everybodies taste when it comes to the 3 types of cars in the games. We may not get all the cars that we would like but thats ok as long as there is something for everyone.
Speeding along minding my own business...
FrankieGthang
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by FrankieGthang »

brutal car and even more brutal engine :D
YaelDjiel
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by YaelDjiel »

ugh... same old crap bodykits D:
nice sound though
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

KammyworldRacerGT4 wrote:
TONTO89 wrote:
KammyworldRacerGT4 wrote:
200% agree right there. It doesn't matter what suits you or not. In the end, it's all a matter of opinion, like the game or hate it. Now in the case of EA listening to those exotic fantwats and removing tuners like they've been put under mind control... :evil:
god you're little war against exotics is getting real annoying. I mean its fine if you have your own opinions and whatnot but when you rag on something all the time your point is overdone. I absolutely hate Buggatti Veyrons and the corvette that was just posted but I don't dis on other people for liking them
EA doesn't have full control of the cars that show up in the game. they have to get licenses from the companies that make the cars. is it possible that maybe subaru didn't want the impreza in this version much like honda didn't want their cars? I don't know but it seems like a possibility
:-s

Um... if you think that my little "war" - if it can even be called that - is dumb... then why in the blue hell did you respond to me anyway? A more sensible thing to do would be to just ignore me so I can go back into my delusional, one-sided, right-wing world... :roll:
Kammy, I think it's time for you to finally STFU with your crusade, it's getting annoying to read it in EVERY topic I find.
Sure some nice tuners are missing, there are a few that I would have liked to see in the game as well especially more low end tuners, but you don't see me whining about it ALL THE TIME, now do you?
I think EA made a decent carlist for the game, it has the 3 major car types in it to please most people, They will never please everyone, for instance the fact that there are no Honda/Acura cars, sure a big loss for the tuners, and a few others where missing, but IMO there are a lot of very good tuner cars in the game.
Yeah they went pretty far on the Exotics, but It's a fact that a lot of people wanted cars like they Veyron and the F1, so IMO it's a wise choice by EA.
I think the 3 car types are all pretty well represented in the game,
Stingray24
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Stingray24 »

FrankieGthang wrote:brutal car and even more brutal engine :D
You know it! Vette ftw!

Return to “News”