Kenji boss too hard

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Carbon.
Be sure to search first!
OutcastNeedhelp
Ricer
Ricer

Kenji boss too hard

Post by OutcastNeedhelp »

Is there an very easy way to beat this boss without crashing(the canyon part)
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Re: Kenji boss too hard

Post by Andre_online »

Keep practicing? The only way you can beat them is to know the track.
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dr Houbenheimer »

Hey, I know what you mean '' Outcastneedhelp'', I dislike canyon duels and find them very hard - I've completed the game up to 99% on 5 different alias' because I can't beat Darius on the last canyon race. But ''Andre_Online'' is right, their is no ''trick'' so to speak to beating him. If you're really having trouble though, check that you've got the best car and upgrades available.

But I feel you brother
OutcastNeedhelp
Ricer
Ricer

I did beat him but I didn't beat the whole game.I had 44% completed in my tuner career.Now I'm in Muscle career and need help with events before Angie.
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

What's so hard about the start of the Muscle career?
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

OutcastNeedhelp wrote:I did beat him but I didn't beat the whole game.I had 44% completed in my tuner career.Now I'm in Muscle career and need help with events before Angie.
I just restarted the whole career.. Used the Lotus Elise to defeat her on the first stage of the Canyon. As for the races prior to the Canyon, piece of cake. 8)

If you need a good setup for that car, do let me know. It's better if you didn't install NOS, FYI. :)
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Andre_online wrote:
OutcastNeedhelp wrote:I did beat him but I didn't beat the whole game.I had 44% completed in my tuner career.Now I'm in Muscle career and need help with events before Angie.
I just restarted the whole career.. Used the Lotus Elise to defeat her on the first stage of the Canyon. As for the races prior to the Canyon, piece of cake. 8)

If you need a good setup for that car, do let me know. It's better if you didn't install NOS, FYI. :)

Hey you made it sound like when you restart a career on the same alias you keep your cars. Is that true?
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

I meant using a new alias to re-play the whole career mode from 0%, which I've just finished today.

Beat the game in 2 days with the Lotus Elise. Over 700,000 to play with, and I didn't cheat. *pinky swear* :D
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

how do you get so much money then?
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

I didn't buy any upgrades. Apparently Lotus works best with Stock Transmission, NOS and Brakes. I only purchased one car throughout my career, and that's the Lotus. I won Wolf's DB9 and I used it until I got to Angie's territory. That's when I got the Elise and sold the DB9. :)
An Exotic Classic
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by An Exotic Classic »

kenji isnt hard, just use a muscle car. and to dr. Houbenenheimer, if you want more money then have files of old nfs games or dont waste money on visuals at the beginning of the game
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Oh yes.. Visuals. I didn't buy any visual upgrades throughout the career except maybe switching the rims. :)
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

An Exotic Classic wrote:kenji isnt hard, just use a muscle car. and to dr. Houbenenheimer, if you want more money then have files of old nfs games or dont waste money on visuals at the beginning of the game
Yeah, I've got MW UG2 and UG installed and I haven't done any visuals till I got up to Darius boss race ( I've tried around 30 times the last canyon race against Darius and I still can't beat hin so I just start new acounts. I even downloaded a trainer for the game giving me infinite canyon points - it gives you 9,999,999 points but the damned catchup system makes it impossible to stay with him to the bottom of the mountain lol)
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Do you need me to help you get through Darius? It's really, really simple. Plus, I won him in a Lotus Elise! :P
OutcastNeedhelp
Ricer
Ricer

Right now my muscle car is Camaro SS.I need help with a checkpoint event(Eskuri plaza) and a drift event(Knife Edge)

Return to “Help & Support”