editing signatures and avatars...

Everything that has to do with art goes into this board. Post your creations and hear what other people have to say about it!
taz947
Professional
Professional

Re: editing signatures and avatars...

Post by taz947 »

Hey, Andre, I'm 14 and I don't wanna brag about it, but I do speak English well.
Sharpenor
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Sharpenor »

Well, thank you guys for respecting me and saying that this thread is a joke, And Cipher, Don't change the topic and say that it's a joke, And you too Andre_online, I thought that you are much nicer than that, But it seems that i am wrong, totally WRONG, :x :evil:

And if you think that this thread is a joke, So just don't post in here, and saying that the thread is a joke, this shows me that both of you are insulting me, 8-[
Be Sharp!
taz947
Professional
Professional

Post by taz947 »

Don't know why, but I'm ROFL'ing.

And could a Mod just move this to Can of Spam?
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

You are not the only one ROFLing Taz. ;)
Sharpenor
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Sharpenor »

Do you know something, this could be wierd but i wish if this thread is already closed, i only get bad comments about the thread instead of helpful ideas, Be more helpful than that guys.
Be Sharp!
donaldgladden
Professional
Professional

Post by donaldgladden »

Sharpenor wrote: i only get bad comments about the thread instead of helpful ideas, Be more helpful than that guys.
you got your help didn't you? (i just can't help to troll in here sorreh :wink: )
Sharpenor
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Sharpenor »

No i didn't, I made it my self, every thing I did and i will do is by myself without any Help
Be Sharp!
Koenigsegg_Rox
Professional
Professional

Post by Koenigsegg_Rox »

Sharpenor wrote:Well, thank you guys for respecting me and saying that this thread is a joke, And Cipher, Don't change the topic and say that it's a joke
Contradictory much?
Sharpenor
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Sharpenor »

Do you know something K_Rox, You are a kind of offensive in your posting and replying, This is my point of view so don't get mad from buddy.
Be Sharp!
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

I just had to drop in here...

Lay off him, guys. Is this how we welcome a new member to the forums? If his profile information is to be believed, Sharpenor is only 14, and english is obviously not his first language. So what if he tried to give instructions on how to create signatures without using any third-party tools? At least be gentle in telling him that almost everyone here uses GIMP or something similar, or asks for someone else's help. Maintaining at least that level of decorum is not hard.

But Sharpenor, come on. You seriously shouldn't regard everyone's comments as personal attacks. This is a forum, and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. And most of the comments here haven't been offensive at all, just overreaction on your part. Those who have said something about you haven't done so without reason. You're only 14 yet you claim to be an IGN reporter? Your handle on English is very poor, so you can see why people can have trouble believing that you're affiliated with IGN, unless you're one of the non-english reporters. Despite that, your age makes your claim seem a little unbelievable. On top of that, the way you've been acting lends much greater support towards you being 14 than it does towards you being an IGN reporter. You shouldn't make unbelievable claims without any evidence to support them and not expect some level of negative comments.
Cipher
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Cipher »

Sharpenor wrote:Well, thank you guys for respecting me and saying that this thread is a joke, And Cipher, Don't change the topic and say that it's a joke, And you too Andre_online, I thought that you are much nicer than that, But it seems that i am wrong, totally WRONG, :x :evil:

And if you think that this thread is a joke, So just don't post in here, and saying that the thread is a joke, this shows me that both of you are insulting me, 8-[
I didnt say it was a joke, i said it was funny.
there is a difference.
Koenigsegg_Rox
Professional
Professional

Post by Koenigsegg_Rox »

Sharpenor wrote:Do you know something K_Rox, You are a kind of offensive in your posting and replying, This is my point of view so don't get mad from buddy.
:|

It's not like "contradictory much?" is a personal insult...its just that most people including myself because I posted it would believe what you wrote as contradictory and therefore didn't really make much sense.
Sharpenor
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Sharpenor »

Thank you prince1142003 for the friendly comment, You are right, English is not my first language, I am Egyptian and living in Kuwait so my english is not developed yet, I am trying my hard to make some improvements in my english, And i did not say that all the comments are offensive, But in other threads that's made by me, People get so offensive, especially that guy called steelsnake00, that guy uses rude and unfriendly words, he said that i am stupid already in my thread, But not this one, this totally rude from him to insulte me in my thread and all the members reading what ever he posts and then they add comments that goes with his side, He also said that if i am out of here all the members are going to be happy, And he didn't even think of apologising to me because he made fun of me, No body respects me you see, Even Andre_online who i thought he was my friend, now he posts with steelsnake00 as if they are partners, I just wonna know why did those guys make fun of me at the first place. and he said that i am a spammer too, it's like he doesn't know that i got feelings or what, Anybody could get angry at specific points. prince1142003, view all my threads and you will find alot of bad comments against me in the last pages.

:( :cry:
Be Sharp!
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

prince1142003 wrote:I just had to drop in here...

Lay off him, guys. Is this how we welcome a new member to the forums? If his profile information is to be believed, Sharpenor is only 14,
Um, dude... I hate to tell you - I don't think anyone here really cares about age, and acting it. TRUST ME.
Stereo
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Stereo »

I think he's taking this too seriously, like NFSUnlimited is a new school for him and he's the new kid that he thinks people poke fun at.

Get over it. Nobody is gonna coo you into bed because some 2 people mildly offended you. It's the internet. People don't really care what they say because they're not gonna get a beating from it (Unless they live near each other). Don't take EVERYTHING so personally. I don't think Andre or steelsnake were laughing at the screen/your posts and falling off their chairs. This is the internet. This forum is nicer than a lot of other websites just so you know...

z0mg, someone please close this topic already. It has nothing to do with editing signatures and avatars with paint anymore.
Sharpenor
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Sharpenor »

Do you know something Stereo, You are so fast in posting, And I want this thread to be closed before you, believe me.
Be Sharp!
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

I just died laughing at some of the posts. Sharpenor, people start criticizing you because you say some ludicrious and stupid things, like being an IGN reporter. And Carcrazy, read the rest of my post and you'll see that I made it pretty clear that age wasn't his greatest problem.

I agree with Stereo. Someone please close (or at least move it to Can of Spam)
Rizur
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Rizur »

I have quite newbish question but im not too good with these things...
If I start making an avatar with photoshop should I first make it as a big picture and then make it smaller or start making it as a small picture? Because when I try to make an avatar I end up either too high filesize or low quality...
Sharpenor
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Sharpenor »

Now that makes every body against me. #-o
Be Sharp!
Sharpenor
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Sharpenor »

You see Rizur, maybe it's a Bitmap not a JPEG or JPG, Check it again
Be Sharp!
taz947
Professional
Professional

Post by taz947 »

Another Double-Post?!

First On-Topic:
@Rizur: Try to Save it for web. Start with a big image and then crop your desired part of it, click Save it for web and you're kinda done.
Sharpenor
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Sharpenor »

Guys, Why don't you tell us the website you used to make your signature and give its URL!
I used http://www.blibs.com/animation-factory
Be Sharp!
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

prince1142003 wrote:And Carcrazy, read the rest of my post and you'll see that I made it pretty clear that age wasn't his greatest problem.
I know... just sayin'.

I used this website... they really have some great (not to mention hilarious,) tutorials. :mrgreen:
Koenigsegg_Rox
Professional
Professional

Post by Koenigsegg_Rox »

I used Photoshop, and if you right-click > Properties you'll see its URL as well ;)
Rizur
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Rizur »

Thanks guys.
It helped a lot when I saved it for web

Return to “Creativity Board”