Undercover Boss Car Bundle DLC

Need for Speed Undercover News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Undercover Boss Car Bundle DLC

Post by Bojan »

New downloadable content is coming to Need for Speed Undercover titled The Boss Car Bundle. As the name suggests, it will contain 8 boss cars from the game tuned to be the fastest cars in their tier. All the cars will be available in all modes - offline and online.

The following cars will be available in the bundle:
Carmen’s Shelby GT500 – Tier 1
Chase’s M6 – Tier 2
Chau Wu’s CLS 63 AMG – Tier 2
G-Mac’s Gallardo LP560-4 – Tier 1
Hector’s 370Z (Z34) – Tier 3
Nickel’s Viper SRT10 – Tier 1
Rose’s 911 GT2 – Tier 1
Zack’s Scirocco – Tier 4

The bundle should be available soon for $5.

If you want to find out more about this DLC, you can check out this interview on the official site.
TRANSFORMER
Stock
Stock

Re: Undercover Boss Car Bundle DLC

Post by TRANSFORMER »

"I'm waiting 4 this Good Change's!" :D :D :D 8)
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

$5 for 8 pre-tuned cars that probably you won't be able to modify? And it's for Undercover? HAHAHAHA :lol:

God, EA is trying to save Undercover any way they can, but while they don't fix the major issues the game has, releasing these cars is just a waste of time... and you probably can access them with a savegame editor. Oh EA, really... it's this and the Challenge Series. Change the handling, and I might get these DLCs...
Racing M3 GTR
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Racing M3 GTR »

Hydro_PT wrote:$5 for 8 pre-tuned cars that probably you won't be able to modify? And it's for Undercover? HAHAHAHA :lol:

God, EA is trying to save Undercover any way they can, but while they don't fix the major issues the game has, releasing these cars is just a waste of time... and you probably can access them with a savegame editor. Oh EA, really... it's this and the Challenge Series. Change the handling, and I might get these DLCs...
True. All true. I'm wondering whether to even buy NFS Shift when it comes out or just stick with GRID. The damn NFS franchise is dying.

Return to “News”