Coolest cars you've seen

Discuss your favourite cars, racing or non-racing
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Re: Coolest cars you've seen

Post by Porsche-AG »

Not to mention the 997 Carrera Convertible in front. And since when are 612s usually purple? I was thinking that they were primarily "Rosso Corsa".

Too bad the 612 owner fails at parallel parking.
RedCarDriver
Drift King
Drift King

Post by RedCarDriver »

Road-trip dump pt2:

- Audi R8, in black - too bad it was so far away :(
- a few BMW E60 M5s and E9x M3s scattered throughout the trip
- Saleen S281 a few days ago
- Aston Martin DB9 Volante on the way back
- yet more WRXes
- white Evo X, on the other side of the freeway (aww, too far away :()
- at least one Supra and one NSX at some point
- several riced Accords
InternationalClassic
Ricer
Ricer

Post by InternationalClassic »

I recently saw another gallardo in black (awesome).
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Porsche-AG wrote:Not to mention the 997 Carrera Convertible in front. And since when are 612s usually purple? I was thinking that they were primarily "Rosso Corsa".

Too bad the 612 owner fails at parallel parking.
The Carrera is quite a common sight in town, and obviously the Lamborghini's, Ferrari's and Maserati's have outshone the lights of a Porsche (if there was a 997/996 GT2 or GT3, it'd have been a different story). :)

And yes, 612 Scaglietti usually come in weird colours. I've seen it in gold before over here. On Fifth Gear, they used a purple one for their review.
Striker94
Professional
Professional

Post by Striker94 »

Saw a white Diablo parked across the street the other day...
oh snap
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Spotted an M5, which everyone else practically thinking that it was just another 5-series. They had this weird stare at me, implying what seems to be like, what on earth are you doing takin' a picture of a 5-series?!

LOL! Anyways, here it is:

boganbusman
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by boganbusman »

I got a ride in one of these today:

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Nice car, but it wasn't very quick. You really need to rev it hard to make the thing move. Drop $50k on mods and it would be awesome though 8)
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

SWEET!! I'd love to be ridden in it. :)
Koenigsegg_Rox
Professional
Professional

Post by Koenigsegg_Rox »

Saw two Lamborghini Gallardos in the one day, one yellow one silver. I couldn't get pics cause I didn't have my Fuji on me but luckily my Mum managed to follow one and got some piccys while it was at a gas station. I'll post them up once I get them. First two Lambos I've seen on the road.
Last edited by Koenigsegg_Rox on 23 Jul 2009, 01:54, edited 1 time in total.
donaldgladden
Professional
Professional

Post by donaldgladden »

Theres a Black R8 that's been parked outside a autoshop for the past week and half. I don't know if it's a customer's car or whatever but i seriously doubt it's someone's who works there because the black rims look like they cost more than the average salary of someone there. 2 days ago i spotted a white GT500 convertible on the highway. My aunt (at this point we've taken pictures of a Nice white 350z with black rims and redlines around them, and a 04 vette with a bandolier coming out the front vent so she asked "sooo wanna take pictures of that?" I shrug'd no but saw the GT500 lettering at the last second but still managed to fire off a pic.) Yesterday on the same highway i saw a Nissan car transporter(i guessing it was one because it was all nissans.) and on it were 2 370zs one silver the other black still with the white protectors and stuff on them.

I probably saw some more cool stuff but can't remember everything.

EDIT: the whole point i really wanted to post here... The day i saw the Gt500, we were at a stop light getting ready to turn onto the highway and about 10 feet away there was this G35 (about a 06 i guess). Now the first thing i normally do is look at the exhaust(kinda like a male instinct to a female :mrgreen: ) and it had these pretty big exhausts and when he drove off the thing had to have exceeded the dB limit because it ridiculously loud and could hear it at least more than a 1/4 down the road. I youtubed G35 exhaust to find out just what kind of system this dude had and could'nt find the right one that sounded like the one i saw. Tbh it didn't have the VQ35 sound, it literally had the sound of a civic without a resonator, only 10 times louder.

My best guess really is the apexi N1 knowing that their N1 system is notoriously loud at times.
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

I'm in Singapore now and I saw a Bentley Continental Flying Spur today, and either a Ferrari F430 or a Ferrari Enzo yesterday (I only saw the tail end of it from far away, and it was going too fast for me to tell unfortunately).

I'd be heartbroken if that had been an Enzo that I missed.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Haha! Don't be heartbroken. It has to be the F430. The Enzo is not road legal in Singapore as it is an LHD vehicle (you're welcome). Don't expect to see other LHD cars like the Ford GT, Mustang and Corvettes to be rolling around the streets of Singapore anytime soon. ;)

There is, however, one owner in Singapore who owns it for collection purposes. He owns plenty of other Ferrari's as well: F40, F50 and the Testarossa, and a Maserati Quattroporte. Oh, and another one: Pagani Zonda F. :)

I believe you must be around Orchard area when you saw them? Supercars are a common sight over there on the weekends. :)

-----------------------------------------------

Here's a Maserati GranTurismo, spoiled, literally: http://www.flickr.com/photos/gene_photo ... 09/?ref=mf
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

Well it did have quite the soundtrack, which is the only reason why I would think it could have been an Enzo, but if what you say is true I guess the F430 packs quite the punch as well.

And yes, I was actually waiting for the free shuttle to Great World City from nearby the newly opened ION Orchard mall.

Also, while I was in Hong Kong, I did see a white Ferrari F430 Scuderia, Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4, Maserati GranTurismo, Audi R8 and Nissan GT-R but they were all inside of showrooms, so I don't know if you can really count that.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Porsche-AG wrote:Well it did have quite the soundtrack, which is the only reason why I would think it could have been an Enzo, but if what you say is true I guess the F430 packs quite the punch as well.

And yes, I was actually waiting for the free shuttle to Great World City from nearby the newly opened ION Orchard mall.
All Ferrari's do! Heh! But yea, you won't find an Enzo roaming around in Singapore, that's fo-sho. :)
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

Saw a bright orange Hamann (whether the owner just had the decal or actually tuned with the company, I don't know) Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 Coupe today along with a silver Nissan GT-R.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Porsche-AG wrote:Saw a bright orange Hamann (whether the owner just had the decal or actually tuned with the company, I don't know) Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 Coupe today along with a silver Nissan GT-R.
Still in Singapore? :)

Yea! I saw a Nissan GT-R today too while walking to the train station! Gosh, supercars are becoming a common sight in Singapore. Crazy, isn't it?! :P
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dr Houbenheimer »

yeah I've seen 3 GTR's this month as well! Saw a 370Z as well at a dealership but that wasn't a big wow. Come to think of it though I did see a Aston Martin DB9 on the way to school this morning, silver, that was pretty cool. It's amazing how many Hummers you see around here atm I'd be spotting 1 a week at the least.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

I was at Orchard again yesterday, and within 10 mins, these were the cars that drove by me (in order):

Bentley Continental GT
Rolls Royce Phantom
Maserati Quattroporte S

During the night on my way home, I saw another two along Orchard as well:

Maserati GT S
Ferrari F430 (managed to capture it from my phone camera)
Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder

If you wanna see exotics, come to Singapore. Even Porsche-AG can agree to this. :D
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dr Houbenheimer »

oh another awesome thing I saw last month was a group of about 20 classic muscle cars. Everything from Monaro's to Shelby's you name it that was pretty cool. I also saw my big brothers new car, an old Corolla he got for free. I even drove it around the block a couple of times last night. Luckily only a few people saw me in the wheel because I think they'd be suspicious of a 12 yr old speeding around everwhere :lol:
_BLAHHEAD_
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by _BLAHHEAD_ »

Few days back, saw a LP560-4 on the street, not much else interesting besides the usual corvettes that I see every time I go out.
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

LP560-4s look like sex. I saw one at a dealership (from far away) along with a red Audi R8.

And a couple days ago I saw a RED Nissan GT-R, a white Nissan GT-R (at the Fullerton), a Ferrari F430, Porsche 997 Turbo, Porsche 996 Turbo and a Maserati Quattroporte.

Today I saw a Bentley Continental GT Convertible.

And yes, I do give my word as Andre said that there are many exotics to be found in this city-state.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

I saw a Maserati Quattroporte and a super seductive silver Audi R8 outside my school yesterday, and a Bentley Continental Flying Spur at Raffles Hotel. Couldn't take any pictures of any cars 'cuz they were on the road, and I can't snap pictures at Raffles Hotel. :)

Seriously, living in Singapore is VERY intimidating.
steelsnake00
Professional
Professional

Post by steelsnake00 »

Porsche-AG wrote:LP560-4s look like sex. I saw one at a dealership (from far away) along with a red Audi R8.
I think the LP560-4 looks far too fussy. The Gallardo in general does IMHO. The R8 is a far prettier car.
'01 Triumph TT600- Race spec everything
'94 Audi S2 Quattro- Road legal track project
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

R8 = Seductive.
Gallardo / LP560-4 = Lust.

A classic Porsche 996 Carrera pulled right in front of me today. Still sounded pretty darn good for its age. ;)

And here's the F430 I took with my phone on Monday.

It was on automatic mode; this I found out while the cab I was in was able to keep the same pace with the driver, and I took a peek at its speedometer. I noticed that the gear it was in (that can bee seen through the rev meter) changes without the driver flicking the shift pedals. :)

Return to “The Cars”