Need for Speed NITRO Coming November 17th

Need for Speed NITRO News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Need for Speed NITRO Coming November 17th

Post by Bojan »

From the press release:
Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: ERTS), announced today that Need for Speedâ„¢ NITRO, the first ever Need for Speed title made exclusively for the Wiiâ„¢ and Nintendo DSâ„¢ will ship to retailers worldwide on November 17th. This holiday, gamers must battle through the mayhem of relentless cops, master the art of drifting to gain boost at 200 mph, and prove themselves across five exotic cities at blistering speeds.

"Need for Speed NITRO offers fun and intense competition for every type of gamer, “said Joe Booth, Senior Producer, EA Montreal. "The varied track designs, deep controls, and intuitive drift and nitro mechanics give players something to come back to for months on end. We wanted to fuse together attitude with car culture and the best of arcade racing, to create a new and unique racing experience for the Wii and NDS this November.”

Boasting support for the Wii Remote, Nunchuk, racing wheel, classic controller, GameCube controller and DS stylus, Need for Speed NITRO lets players decide exactly how they want to dominate the competition. For the ultimate bragging rights, gamers can’t just win the race, they must own it. With a nearly limitless visual customization system, gamers can design a unique art style to attach to their ride. As they edge out competitors in driving finesse, their art will overtake the world, vibrantly painting the story of racing supremacy. All this combined with fresh modes, tracks and exotic real world locations make Need for Speed NITRO one of the most exciting, heart-pounding arcade racers for the Wii and Nintendo DS.

Need for Speed NITRO recently received IGN’s “Best Racing Game” award for the Wii and Nintendo DS. Need for Speed NITRO is developed by EA Montreal in Montreal and is not yet rated by the ESRB and PEGI.
Evil Kid Weaselmush
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: Need for Speed NITRO Coming November 17th

Post by Evil Kid Weaselmush »

If you ask me (and technically even if you don't ask me), NITRO looks sort of... :? :?
Overreactman
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Overreactman »

I can assure you this will be the first NFS in years that I do not touch. Not even with a 10 foot pole.
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dr Houbenheimer »

yeah I think it's not a "pure" NFS game it just isn't anything like it in terms of feel or gameplay I won't be getting this either
Nitrodemon McLaren
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Nitrodemon McLaren »

I don't have a Wii anyway, so I don't care... =|
driverx15
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by driverx15 »

i cant wait to see how many people actually buy this GAYme. (heh) :lol:
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dr Houbenheimer »

driverx15 wrote:i cant wait to see how many people actually buy this GAYme. (heh) :lol:
Ba-Doom-Ching!

Return to “News”