Dirt 2

Video games, video games and video games! Racing games, console games, fps, rpg, The everything about video games board.
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Dirt 2

Post by Zotic+ »

game looks pretty swweet made it 2 the top of my list
Instagram @SupraHKS
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: Dirt 2

Post by Dr Houbenheimer »

Yeah the 1st one was really good, I actually saw it for $20 somewhere and I was going to buy it but then I remembered that the demo went so slow on my machine that it was impossible to play lol
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

Been playing it for a while on the PS3 and gotta say, the buggy and truck races are meh, rally is good and trailblazer friggin owns!
Funny thing but the menu system exceptional!
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Bojan wrote:Funny thing but the menu system exceptional!
Ew, seriously? The menus are my least favourite part of the game - takes forever to get anywhere. :c
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

It only takes long to go in race, but it goes there seamless - and when it's loading you got either scores or tips or something on the screen.
Racemaniac
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Racemaniac »

Well, technically speaking, there isn't actually a menu system, its a first-person thing, similar to a menu. Really imaginative in my opinion.

As for Trailblazer, it is pretty fun, but the races I like the most are definitely Rally, that's where Colin McRae made his name. Another thing is that I believe the design of the Trailblazer cars is an echo of the Group B Rally cars with the oversized diffusers, spoilers and a wild bodykit.

@Bojan: Why don't we get online sometime in a Jam Session?
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

I haven't tried online yet, but sure. My psn id is bobyx10 although I won't be playing much in the next couple of weeks. Going skiing :)
Kaerar
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Kaerar »

Liked Trailblazer's and Rally's, but for me it's all about the Rallycross :D

Absolutely love the tight twisty circuits, especially all versions of Battersea. Didn't like much of the rest, in fact the Rallying kinda annoyed me as it wasn't much of the classic CMR we all know and loved. While I liked the handling a lot, I found the actual game just lacking that something that would draw me back to games like CMR 04, Flat Out 2 and Underground. Never really like the Sim games as they just don't feel real.
veronicaZora
Stock
Stock

Post by veronicaZora »

This is my beloved game forever. They made the entertaining menus come alive, helping you to forget your playing a game. The handling is very pleasant even on a keyboard. I've played this straight through twice with only a keyboard and enjoyed every minute of it.

Return to “The Games”