crappy version of PC NFSU

2003 Need for Speed Underground
NismoSKYLIN3R34
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

crappy version of PC NFSU

Post by NismoSKYLIN3R34 »

I bought NFSU and i think i got a really crappy verson, like every thing is all boxy and doesnt look rite. Is it like a version 1.1 or something? My question is, is there anyway that i can make the graphics look somewhat close to PS2/Xbox without buying a better version. Is there a download of somesort on a site or somthing?? Thanks for the help.

NismoSKYLIN3R34

P.S. Im sorry if this topic or similer topic was already posted
Sp3aK
UMP Owner
UMP Owner

Post by Sp3aK »

lol, a crappy version? Yeah they randomly program the game completely different every 4 or 5 cd's just to give poeple crappy versions.

If your saying it's all boxy and stuff then you obviously don't have the graphics card to handle it, or you have your settings very messed up. Not really to spam my site, but go to http://movies.nfsunlimited.net and head to the UMP MOVIES section, get one of the movies from in there and see how that looks. Granted I record at half size thats exactly what I see in the game. I have an ATI Radeon 9800+ PRO 128mb gfx card and a 17' NEC flat crt monitor... everything looks 110% to me.
NismoSKYLIN3R34
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

thank for helping me out! :D
i went to your site and i clicked on UMP movies, then NFSU, and then i just clicked on the very first one and then what??
Sp3aK
UMP Owner
UMP Owner

Post by Sp3aK »

Uhh then click the yellowish button that says DOWNLOAD..... then it will open up a window for an EDGE FILES download list. If you scroll a bit towards the bottom you'll see like 10 servers that you can download from. It's rather simple.
NismoSKYLIN3R34
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

im sorry :( , i dont see it. I think there is something wrong with my PC because i've looked everywhere on the page and i dont see where it says download. My guess is that it is supposed to be next to the rate or email sign but its not. Am i even looking in the right place??
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

Click here
Now go down and click on one of those Download buttons. If doesnt work, try another Download button.

If it stills fail, Click here and click on one of those 'select server' at right.
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

if you are using a Download manager - disable it. That can be a problem when downloading from Edgefiles.
KekumRulez
Drift King
Drift King

Post by KekumRulez »

Or if you're using a firewall, disable it / allow all traffic. Thats the prob I have when DL from edge...
NismoSKYLIN3R34
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

thanks guys i finnally got ir
MarkInIreland
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by MarkInIreland »

What gfx card are you using? And have you tried changing resolution settings in display? I am running at 1280x960 and the gfx are by far better than the ps2. I have noticed though that in the car customization screen that the car gfx look poor compared to in game gfx, like rough edges and stuff like that.

Hope u get it sorted !!

Return to “Underground”