46%

Total votes: 102

brod
Stock
Stock

Re: - What would YOU like to see next -

Post by brod »

Lamborghini Reventón

So far it has only been in racing games that I have no interest in playing, such as Forza (too sim), NFS Nitro (too arcadey) etc.

Reventón + street racing please!
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ElvenAvenger »

Nfs Most Wanted mods? @ up :P
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dr Houbenheimer »

Doesn't SHIFT count? A game like shift is a lot better context for a car like the reventon than a street racing game...(referring to your last sentence brod)
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ElvenAvenger »

Dr Houbenheimer wrote:Doesn't SHIFT count? A game like shift is a lot better context for a car like the reventon than a street racing game...(referring to your last sentence brod)
i think he means he does not like games like Forza<too much sim> but NFS Shift is too arcadey(lol) to be a sim game, so he probably wants a game like Carbon/MW/UG/UC with Reventon in it. thats why i wrote "Most Wanted Mods" :wink:
Nitrodemon McLaren
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Nitrodemon McLaren »

He said NFS Nitro, not SHIFT, Elven.
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ElvenAvenger »

Nitrodemon McLaren wrote:He said NFS Nitro, not SHIFT, Elven.
#-o i blame my cat :lol: if reventon is to appear in a street racing NFS then its either World or that unnamed NFS that is probably worked on by EA Black Box
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dr Houbenheimer »

at Nitrodemon - I love how you said he wants a game like "...he probably wants a game like....UG....with Reventon in it....." xD

I do NOT want to see anyone even attempting to rice a reventon, that would be a low even for the NFS series :lol:
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ElvenAvenger »

Dr Houbenheimer wrote:at Nitrodemon - I love how you said he wants a game like "...he probably wants a game like....UG....with Reventon in it....." xD

I do NOT want to see anyone even attempting to rice a reventon, that would be a low even for the NFS series :lol:
you kind of can taste it in shift, just try painting it in PINK and adding some weird 20" rims. :lol:
im worried the reventon might appear in World now [-o<
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

ElvenAvenger wrote:
Dr Houbenheimer wrote:at Nitrodemon - I love how you said he wants a game like "...he probably wants a game like....UG....with Reventon in it....." xD

you kind of can taste it in shift, just try painting it in PINK and adding some weird 20" rims. :lol:
add those orange konig rims and any kind of flip paint and you've cooked up some rice :lol:

also im surprised no one has welcomed the new guy "brod", welcome to the forums man
Instagram @SupraHKS
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ElvenAvenger »

Zotic+ wrote:
ElvenAvenger wrote:

add those orange konig rims and any kind of flip paint and you've cooked up some rice :lol:

also im surprised no one has welcomed the new guy "brod", welcome to the forums man
as seen in World beta, there is nothing to stop people from doing weird cars.(rice)
somehow theres bound to be atleast one "that guy with a pink/insert any other color that looks ugly on <insert a car that applies>"
Raakone
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Raakone »

The only thing I could say about "abnormal" ricing...just don't have it for AI racers, but since everyone will have different tastes...who are we to clamp down on someone who puts weird tailfins on a Lamborighini? Me, I don't do that much visual moding of my rides at all, but that's just me.

As for what I'd like to see next...a mix of things. The "On-ramp" for me for the NFS experience was Carbon. I like the idea that besides Sprints, there should also be "Checkpoint Races"....where checkpoints are defined, but NO roads are blocked off, so it's up to the racers to find their way.

And a return of familiar faces from previous NFSes...Cross, Darius, Razor, etc.

~Ra'akone
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

Raakone wrote:The only thing I could say about "abnormal" ricing...just don't have it for AI racers, but since everyone will have different tastes...who are we to clamp down on someone who puts weird tailfins on a Lamborighini? Me, I don't do that much visual moding of my rides at all, but that's just me.

As for what I'd like to see next...a mix of things. The "On-ramp" for me for the NFS experience was Carbon. I like the idea that besides Sprints, there should also be "Checkpoint Races"....where checkpoints are defined, but NO roads are blocked off, so it's up to the racers to find their way.

And a return of familiar faces from previous NFSes...Cross, Darius, Razor, etc.

~Ra'akone
eastsiders from nfs underground.
Instagram @SupraHKS
cbholloway89
Stock
Stock

Post by cbholloway89 »

I have posted a forum on the EA website "Need for Speed American Muscle Edition?" I personally would love to see an all-American Muscle and Hot Rod edition of this awesome racing game. I admit that all those tuner freaks out there who need their generous helping of 4-wheel drive turbo speed would despise the fact that these cars handle like a semi-truck loaded with top soil. But there is a generous crowd out there that would appreciate these classics. I love the sound and raw power that a 350 big block makes pulling off the start line. If you haven't witnessed such an event, just watch a few scenes in the latest F&F, Dom has one bad '69 Chevelle SS. That or you could just play NFS Pro Street, there are a few fun muscle cars in that game. I also agree with Raakone in the fact that they need to go back to the "Midtown Madness" style of racing, where the gamer chooses where to, and not to, race. large maps without restrictions have always been my favorite, all of the restricted race track games like Pro Street are just repetitive and get boring after the first hour.
cbholloway89
Stock
Stock

Post by cbholloway89 »

I also think they should get rid of those movie sequences in the games all-together. it's like I'm playing one of those games that spin off of a movie. (only with bad acting and a pointless plot.) These game's are about RACING! Underground 2 wasn't so bad with this as Most Wanted or Pro Street with their 5 minute videos saying that the rival wants to challenge you. They really need to make the games so we get our $50 worth.
KammyworldRacerGT4
Drift King
Drift King

Post by KammyworldRacerGT4 »

I'd rather have a good game with cheesy movie cutscenes than a bad one without them TBPH. Also, technically every modern video game can be called a movie in its own right. It's just that we are the directors to make it happen.
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
cbholloway89
Stock
Stock

Post by cbholloway89 »

KammyworldRacerGT4 wrote:I'd rather have a good game with cheesy movie cutscenes than a bad one without them TBPH. Also, technically every modern video game can be called a movie in its own right. It's just that we are the directors to make it happen.
Point taken... :)
Nitrodemon McLaren
Drift King
Drift King

As is especially seen in Metal Gear Solid 4...

Anyway, anyone got any concept theories on what this "Underground East" game might be?
KammyworldRacerGT4
Drift King
Drift King

Nitrodemon McLaren wrote:As is especially seen in Metal Gear Solid 4...

Anyway, anyone got any concept theories on what this "Underground East" game might be?
Um... you were just kidding, right? #-o
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ElvenAvenger »

Nitrodemon McLaren wrote:As is especially seen in Metal Gear Solid 4...

um...Underground 3 in Asia? hopefully without exotics [-o<
Nitrodemon McLaren
Drift King
Drift King

We don't actually know when will we be seeing all those games mentioned in the registered domains though, a lot of them might end up scrapped, I bet, but I hope UGEast will be developed sometime.
shinjeon9
Ricer
Ricer

Post by shinjeon9 »

I think MW and UC is a different problem, UC is shiznit compared with straight-forward MW...

For UGEast maybe it's the clue for the next NFS developed by Black Box. Hope it's not FAIL. Because the domains are already FAIL excluding NFS Redline and Underground East.
The only risk is if there is no risk at all.
Kaerar
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Kaerar »

ElvenAvenger wrote:
Nitrodemon McLaren wrote:Anyway, anyone got any concept theories on what this "Underground East" game might be?
OMG you want to turn it into a bicycle and moped simulator :lol:

Well, personally I think next on the list should be a bit of an all rounder. This might be a little controversial but I would love to see a game with Track, Street and GT (TDU/HP Style) racing is involved. Cars would be classed similar to Pro Street and shift but instead of doing it just on Bhp it should be done on Power/Weight ratio so you don't get 1000Bhp Elise's making fools of Veyron's all the time.

Having an open world with city and rural areas (many European locales spring to mind) with many different weather conditions as well as day/night plus seasonal changes (leaves on the road, snow, rain, bright sun, dull sun, etc...) would be the way to go. Choose your career and side options as you go, feel like you want to be a track star, then follow the track racing, feel more like a street competitor then go challenge some tuners (which isn't just a damn rice convention with rap music and spinners). Worked up some cash for that Zonda, then take a delivery job through Alps...

That would be the evolution of the game. Taking the normal bounds and pushing them to create something that while appealing to most groups also allows people to play as they wish to play. Oh and there is no such thing as drift physics. Only learning how to drift properly gets you into the drift competitions. The game isn't there to just be completed in a linear fashion, it's there to complete as the role you see yourself playing. Made it as a track star? Try out some street racing. Done the drag strip to death? Go do some high speed alpine or desert runs in some Exotica...
LITE992
Ricer
Ricer

Post by LITE992 »

Kaerar wrote:
ElvenAvenger wrote:
Nitrodemon McLaren wrote:Anyway, anyone got any concept theories on what this "Underground East" game might be?
OMG you want to turn it into a bicycle and moped simulator :lol:

Well, personally I think next on the list should be a bit of an all rounder. This might be a little controversial but I would love to see a game with Track, Street and GT (TDU/HP Style) racing is involved. Cars would be classed similar to Pro Street and shift but instead of doing it just on Bhp it should be done on Power/Weight ratio so you don't get 1000Bhp Elise's making fools of Veyron's all the time.

Having an open world with city and rural areas (many European locales spring to mind) with many different weather conditions as well as day/night plus seasonal changes (leaves on the road, snow, rain, bright sun, dull sun, etc...) would be the way to go. Choose your career and side options as you go, feel like you want to be a track star, then follow the track racing, feel more like a street competitor then go challenge some tuners (which isn't just a damn rice convention with rap music and spinners). Worked up some cash for that Zonda, then take a delivery job through Alps...

That would be the evolution of the game. Taking the normal bounds and pushing them to create something that while appealing to most groups also allows people to play as they wish to play. Oh and there is no such thing as drift physics. Only learning how to drift properly gets you into the drift competitions. The game isn't there to just be completed in a linear fashion, it's there to complete as the role you see yourself playing. Made it as a track star? Try out some street racing. Done the drag strip to death? Go do some high speed alpine or desert runs in some Exotica...
Definitely the best NFS idea ever =D>.
KammyworldRacerGT4
Drift King
Drift King

LITE992 wrote:Definitely the best NFS idea ever =D>.
NaBUru83
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by NaBUru83 »

Kammy, not everyone will understand that answer. I like that. =D>

Return to “NFS 2022”