Cars in Hot Pursuit

2010 Need for Speed Hot Pursuit
TheNoobofFerraris
Professional
Professional

Re: Cars in Hot Pursuit

Post by TheNoobofFerraris »

The Ford SHO has already been revealed but there are still two "?????" left on the list...

@Hydro - We posted at the same time, so I didn't see what you said. I get what you're saying though.
Seems like this website is a ghost town. No longer worth a visit or anyone's time.
LancerEvoFan0504
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by LancerEvoFan0504 »

The crown vic and the shelby gt500 super snake. they had the crown vic on the list but it disapeared.
And has anyone noticed there isn't a single police convertible.
TheNoobofFerraris
Professional
Professional

Post by TheNoobofFerraris »

I still see the Crown Victoria on the website, and I don't think a police convertible would make much sense.
Seems like this website is a ghost town. No longer worth a visit or anyone's time.
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ElvenAvenger »

I noticed it too, and i don't like that.

Every single car(even Targa 4S...c'mon, sticking a siren on top of that....) that isn't a convertible, is available to police.
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

Shelby GT500 Super Snake added. Cop car only. :(

http://hotpursuit.needforspeed.com/game ... uper-snake
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ElvenAvenger »

And i can't see a single reason why would they do that.
LancerEvoFan0504
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by LancerEvoFan0504 »

I found the last car but no pictures yet
http://hotpursuit.needforspeed.com/game ... or-concept
It will say car not available yet though
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

The final car list is available at last. 66 machines is the total number, and there a few final "surprises".

First, the racer version of the Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione and the Ford Shelby GT500 is only available if you have the Limited Edition. - Not a problem really, someone will be able to unlock the cars in the normal edition of the game through some hacking.

Second, the racer version of the Dodge Viper SRT-10, the Nissan 370Z Coupe, the Porsche Cayman S and the Porsche Panamera Turbo are exclusive to the Xbox 360, through a promotion with Dr. Pepper. - Too bad these cars are exclusive to the 360, I hope EA left their files on the PC version so they can be unlocked through some hacking.

http://wiki.nfsunlimited.net/wiki/Need_ ... 0_Car_List
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ElvenAvenger »

Hydro_PT wrote:The final car list is available at last. 66 machines is the total number, and there a few final "surprises".

First, the racer version of the Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione and the Ford Shelby GT500 is only available if you have the Limited Edition. - Not a problem really, someone will be able to unlock the cars in the normal edition of the game through some hacking.

Second, the racer version of the Dodge Viper SRT-10, the Nissan 370Z Coupe, the Porsche Cayman S and the Porsche Panamera Turbo are exclusive to the Xbox 360, through a promotion with Dr. Pepper. - Too bad these cars are exclusive to the 360, I hope EA left their files on the PC version so they can be unlocked through some hacking.

http://wiki.nfsunlimited.net/wiki/Need_ ... 0_Car_List
*reads the 360 part*
*violent things happen*
* and i mean really violent, throwing cars at people stuff violent*
firetruck microsoft and xbox i hate it!!!
I HATE IT
BluePhirePB
Drift King
Drift King

Post by BluePhirePB »

WTF?! This is retarded!
sleepy eyed
Ricer
Ricer

Post by sleepy eyed »

Hydro_PT wrote:Second, the racer version of the Dodge Viper SRT-10, the Nissan 370Z Coupe, the Porsche Cayman S and the Porsche Panamera Turbo are exclusive to the Xbox 360, through a promotion with Dr. Pepper. - Too bad these cars are exclusive to the 360,
...Oh dear god, another one of those again? Especially how poorly that went with Bad Company 2's DLC?

Return to “Hot Pursuit”