Hot Pursuit PC Patch #4

Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Hot Pursuit PC Patch #4

Post by Bojan »

A new patch is available for Need for Speed Hot Pursuit on the PC. The following issues are fixed:
Fixed crashes on boot on certain configurations of Windows (including when Windows Speech Recognition is installed)
Fixed deadzone issues on Steering Wheels and XInput controllers
Fixed black textures in some parts of the world when High Resolution Textures are disabled
Fixed crash when a controller is unexpectedly disconnected
Fixed crash when loading certain invalid controller configuration files
Download it here.
[T][U][N][3][R]
Drift King
Drift King

Re: Hot Pursuit PC Patch #4

Post by [T][U][N][3][R] »

No phree cars?
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ElvenAvenger »

No money no free cars.
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

Patch number 4? Where is patch number 3 then? I haven't seen that anywhere. I still have Hot Pursuit installed and once in a while I go online to play a bit, so any patch is welcome. :) Too bad they don't want to release the DLC, by now they should have got all the money they could from the game, so they could release the DLC on the PC too, even if they know it will be pirated by lots of people. They would do some profit anyway...

EDIT: I just checked the NFS downloads page and there's a patch 3 there. Didn't know it was out already, wasn't mentioned around here at all.
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

Hydro_PT wrote:Patch number 4? Where is patch number 3 then? I haven't seen that anywhere. I still have Hot Pursuit installed and once in a while I go online to play a bit, so any patch is welcome. :) Too bad they don't want to release the DLC, by now they should have got all the money they could from the game, so they could release the DLC on the PC too, even if they know it will be pirated by lots of people. They would do some profit anyway...

EDIT: I just checked the NFS downloads page and there's a patch 3 there. Didn't know it was out already, wasn't mentioned around here at all.

I think it was mentioned around. Anyways, glad to see Criterion still releasing patches, I hope they can bring us a DLC Patch with the cars, I've been really bored lately during online pursuits :(

Return to “News”