World's new ideas.

2010 Need for Speed World
KammyworldRacerGT4
Drift King
Drift King

Re: World's new ideas.

Post by KammyworldRacerGT4 »

Dr Houbenheimer wrote:Wow, sounds like people are getting quite negative about it...

However, it seems like an overwhelming amount of people will continue to play it, as loud as the minority who are complaining are, justified or not. A lot of people seem to be unhappy with World's flaws and EA's attempt at fixing/improving them, but most of those people will still continue to play imo.

Doubt World will be a failure this soon.
+1

Word of advice to those who are quitting World: Don't announce that you are quitting, because that's only telling most of us that you are only quitting for a short time.
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
Sidewave
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Sidewave »

Hi everyone, what do you guys think about creating another leaderboard for national teams only? This will prevent the creation of teams with a hundreds of players from one country and give a chance to compete against the usual commands normally. In this teams all members must be from one country, they will need to have the same flag near their nick names. Then somebody will create a team, at the start he will need to choose what type of team he will create, usual team or national team and this will depend on which leaderboard gets a team.
Bauke777
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Bauke777 »

I searched for "gear" and "manual" on this topic but no results at all :shock: . Doesn't anyone miss driving the manual gearbox? I haven't been playing nfsWorld long, but I've missed it from the start. That makes the game so much more fun to play like breaking on the engine or just timing your gear shift, even the engine sounds are better because you're (somewhat) aware of what you're doing...

So if EA has some developers doing nothing, i vote for a manual gearbox :)
matalokos
Stock
Stock

Post by matalokos »

Another idea: you should be able to buy with boost skill points, and purchase Boost with IGC. Example: IF a surprise pack costs 150 or $ 50,000 IGC, 150 SpeedBoost = $ 50,000 IGC
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

EA will never do that. Speedboost is their way of making money. IGC is something they keep around just so the "free-to-play" thing makes sense. What I think is that they should reduce the price of things. Wheels, lowering kits, license plates and other things are just way too expensive with SB.

As for the skill points, buying them with Speedboost would suck! You earn those by levelling up, not by throwing real money to EA's hand. There should be an option though to reset all skill points. I have chosen some that I regret now, because I thought at level 50 you could just improve all skills. But it is not like that, you can only have 49 skill points total, and there are more skills to be leveled up than those. :\
edgars74
Ricer
Ricer

Post by edgars74 »

Bauke777 wrote:I searched for "gear" and "manual" on this topic but no results at all :shock: . Doesn't anyone miss driving the manual gearbox? I haven't been playing nfsWorld long, but I've missed it from the start. That makes the game so much more fun to play like breaking on the engine or just timing your gear shift, even the engine sounds are better because you're (somewhat) aware of what you're doing...

I would love the manual gearbox too. It's much more fun and makes it interesting to drive. :)
Dragster
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dragster »

I started playing a week ago and I really like the game overall. One thing I don't like is paying regular money to get some cars, items, etc., I'd just rather pay a monthly fee as usual and have all items available to purchase with ingame credits.

But hey, it's EA and i think they know better than most of us how to earn money. People obviously buy that stuff and that's why the whole thing simply works for them and for the players. In addition, casual gamers really like this game, as it can be called free to play, and it's pretty fun...

No new ideas yet ...
aline1996
Donator
Donator

Post by aline1996 »

Bauke777 wrote:I searched for "gear" and "manual" on this topic but no results at all :shock: . Doesn't anyone miss driving the manual gearbox? I haven't been playing nfsWorld long, but I've missed it from the start. That makes the game so much more fun to play like breaking on the engine or just timing your gear shift, even the engine sounds are better because you're (somewhat) aware of what you're doing...

there already is a (sort of) manual gearbox
use the left shift to gear up, and the left ctrlto gear down.
only thing is if you wait too long with shifting gears the computer takes over again... :?
Reality is as Real as we think it is
aline1996
Donator
Donator

Post by aline1996 »

i would love the feature to adjust your performance parts.
like in nfs underground 2. becouse i sometimes adjusted my car(s) so much that when i had all perf. parts lvl 3
i did the street x (test track) fastes time in 19.5 seconds when i was finished with adjusting i did it in 17.5-18.0 secs
SpeedDemon178
Stock
Stock

Post by SpeedDemon178 »

Personally, all of your ideas would definitely make World better than it is. However, some ideas can be built upon! The thing with the engine swap, my only issue is what would be the point of doing an engine swap if you can't really tell what the engine is. In other words, we should also have a way to open the hood, like in UG2. But the basic idea of putting a modern Coyote engine in a 69 Boss is... mind blowing!

Anyway, the tier changing, not a bad idea, but I like making people guess how car performs (but still getting it wrong after I make em eat dust in a race :lol: ). Basically, it'd turn cars into sleepers if they still had their original tier, but the power of the next tier up (like the Civic you mentioned).

Music... not much more to add to that. The idea of allowing the game to use your personal music files sounds good though (too bad it'd take up memory). I mean, I have a folder made just for this game: Racing (it has songs from previous NFS games, and other racing game). I play it every time I feel things are too quiet in the game.

Now, my personal favorite part of the game, and what makes NFSW a true social game: vinyls. Yeah the vinyl designs from UG, UG2, MW, they were col and all. But like Dr Houbenheimer said, "premade vinyls such as the unique vinyls from UG2 would mean that your gonna have a lot of people driving around in the same design". The main issue we have with vinyls is the vinyl limit. 31 vinyls just isn't enough for designers like me. Look at my profile, you'll see some of the cars could use a few other things added to them. Anyway, the first priority should be making the vinyl limit 50, adding new styles is second to that.

And then there's custom bodykits. That has to be the biggest failure of NFSW, having set bodykits! I thought this game came AFTER NFS Undercover! Undercover, Prostreet, and Carbon had custom bodykits, AND Autosculpt! Why did we all of a sudden go back to Most Wanted? Even Undercover had set bodykits, but they also had the ability to make custom bodykits! I mean, do you really wanna see a Stingray or Charger R/T with a spoiler? Doesn't look good on a classic like those! Custom lights will be on the back burner (does a set of custom taillights look good on a 69 Charger?)
aline1996
Donator
Donator

Post by aline1996 »

i would centainly like serparate body parts:
you mentioned it a classic muscle car with spoiler :?
or a tuner without :?

i have a Nissan 370z with the old bodykit from nfs undercover. very nice body
but no spoiler :'( it's not for sale anymore and the otherones are ugly

i want serparate body parts!! :D
freestyle64
Stock
Stock

Post by freestyle64 »

I thought one amazing thing :
Why not a converter cash / speedboost ? It should permit to award regular players. For exemple, 500 000 $ = 1000 sb.
If it's not possible (what I think), why don't let players pay with cash, but with giant prices : 9 000 000$ for best t3,
1 000 000 a car slot...why not ?
aline1996
Donator
Donator

Post by aline1996 »

they wanted to keep the two currencies serparate from each other they explained it in an ask marc, i think it was 46 or anywhere in that range
D4NTE
Banned

Post by D4NTE »

Hello to every body

i have simple idea for EA, and this is:
"All of you know, that every player that arrive to LVL 50 don`t receive any REP,and no i want say that, every player taht arrive to LVL 50, instead of REP, add their REP to their CASH, cos, very player Use their skills for REP (Such as: Terminator, Most wanted...) and when they arrive to LVL 50 thats skills Failed"

do to this suggestion is very simple for programmers, if want hear it.
User deactivated: Commercial content.
tubevox1982
Ricer
Ricer

Post by tubevox1982 »

I have a simple and basic sugetion... the posibility to sell parts in races just when you win one... the same way you can do it when buying card packs [-o<
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

It would be cool to see some aero kits from the Shift series, the ones they have now are too ricey
Instagram @SupraHKS
AC_cobra
Stock
Stock

Post by AC_cobra »

i think nfs world needs to add drifting to the list of racing other then the cercet and sprint racing i know dragracing is coming soon so what about drifting?
aline1996
Donator
Donator

Post by aline1996 »

AC_cobra wrote:i think nfs world needs to add drifting to the list of racing other then the cercet and sprint racing i know dragracing is coming soon so what about drifting?
i'm sorry for you they said maybe a year ago they aren't planning to put drifting in nfs world. but indeed it would be nice
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

They said a few weeks ago, during a Live Chat, that drift is out of their mind now. They are focusing on drag and other stuff.
viswagoku
Ricer
Ricer

Post by viswagoku »

Guyz, We have a lot of hackers and stuff, so we need a new way to prove that we are not hacking or anything, i have seen in some games were you can record then time to place coordinates (only records each players coordinates in time, not as video)

That way there is no load to the video card, you can play with full FPS, otherwise playing with best time is impossible (anyway with my VGA card)
Then we get a demo file which lets us play it like video, but we can change the camera angle and zoom, but the game-play cannot be changed (i don't know i am not a expert). So if these were available in world, we can record each game to mere Kilobytes and then play it and record it the way we want! camera and stuff) if still not proved, you can sent the demo file and see them self how you played.

This is a nice feature if you guyz can make it :) I have seen this in a really old game (but still alive) Quake III arena
RAY0FLIGHT
Stock
Stock

Post by RAY0FLIGHT »

Hey Bojan add in scripts one thing.
In someone finishes race faster then 45 sec will be banned
And on Drag races faster then 8 sec.
User deactivated: use of bot

Return to “World”