German NFS Most Wanted gameplay/preview

2012 Need for Speed Most Wanted
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Re: German NFS Most Wanted gameplay/preview

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Navid_A1 wrote:i AM a sim fan... but i also enjoy arcades... as long as they have classic nfs modes like hot pursuits... races... etc... and nfs handling and physics then i'm in. i can look upon things like: highest jump... or biggest crash as an extra option i rarely use.

i may sound like a nagging baby here but that's because i'm not very hyped and also i'm a very pessimistic guy (which in 90% of times i'm right)
well believe me, i played the game on vita but unlike you one thing that attracted me to the need for speed series was not only the cars/sim/details but more about the fun I'm gonna recalled a moment ill take you back to 1995-1996 need for speed 3:hot pursuit.

i remember hitting the cops whether landing on top of them or pretty taking them on a wild goose chase and making them crash, but one of my favorite moments that make me smile and enjoy the game was when i can hear them say AHHHHHHHHHHHH!! on the radio dispatcher , that's why i welcomed need for speed most wanted 2005 with open arms because im an arcade fan and i welcome this one created by guys who know what need for speed its all about probably Craig and Matt well just like you and me young and dream of one day creating games and ultimately create a need for speed game this is criterion's dream come true just like you and me we have dreams too and we wish they come true, theirs came true.before i judge anybody or talk bad i try to see what they all about and when you see criterion talk about need for speed this guys its all about the passion they grew up playing need for speed and it shows it.

When i remember when i first play hot pursuit 2 which its a classic in my book ,black box was ready taking the series into a more arcade experience having extreme/normal handling options and the point system and adding motion blur and adding turbo/boost/nos to cop cars to keep up with the supercars in a chase so when i saw need for speed hot pursuit 2010 and play it , my words were need for speed has finally reach full arcade racing status it evolved into the arcade racer that it was already changing or to be back when hot pursuit 2 came out.
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

ok... let's see what they will have in store... [-o<
oct 30th is near!
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Navid_A1 wrote:ok... let's see what they will have in store... [-o<
oct 30th is near!
You'll be alright, its gonna be a thrill ride :mrgreen:
senoreddie
Ricer
Ricer

Post by senoreddie »

This confirms there will be NFS versions of some cars meaning that the car list will have more cars...kinda.

Just go to youtube and paste this code on there since I can't post URLs yet.

watch?v=tpZQmEVZkMI
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

nice video, but you know it't not hard to post urls? you just simply highlight the link in the url bar, copy, then paste it here. it's not hard to do.

anyways, this game looks extremely fun, and yes, you are right. looks like we'll have some nfs editions. i'm excited to know what difference they actually make.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

senoreddie wrote:This confirms there will be NFS versions of some cars meaning that the car list will have more cars...kinda.

Just go to youtube and paste this code on there since I can't post URLs yet.

watch?v=tpZQmEVZkMI
Forget about how many cars and what i remember back in the days need for speed 3 had close to like 10-15 cars and i was happy BTW im surprise how well the frame rate keeps up in multiplayer with all that traffic and a full roster of players :)

Need for speed most wanted i welcome you with open arms!!! :mrgreen:
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

Phantom_pain33 wrote:Need for speed most wanted i welcome you with open arms!!! :mrgreen
D'awww you're making the game blush!
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

junior6at wrote:
Phantom_pain33 wrote:Need for speed most wanted i welcome you with open arms!!! :mrgreen
D'awww you're making the game blush!
lmao nice one. =D>
senoreddie
Ricer
Ricer

Post by senoreddie »

Fishwhiz wrote:nice video, but you know it't not hard to post urls? you just simply highlight the link in the url bar, copy, then paste it here. it's not hard to do.

anyways, this game looks extremely fun, and yes, you are right. looks like we'll have some nfs editions. i'm excited to know what difference they actually make.
I'm a new user so it won't let me post urls yet.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

senoreddie wrote:
Fishwhiz wrote:nice video, but you know it't not hard to post urls? you just simply highlight the link in the url bar, copy, then paste it here. it's not hard to do.

I'm a new user so it won't let me post urls yet.
i had no idea. it's been a while since i was new here. about 7 years in fact

Return to “Most Wanted 2012”