Need For Speed: Most Wanted 2012 available now!

Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Need For Speed: Most Wanted 2012 available now!

Post by Hydro_PT »

Need For Speed: Most Wanted 2012, the 19th instalment in the long-running NFS series of racing games, developed by British studio Criterion Games, is now on sale in North America and Canada! Players in Australia and Europe have to wait a bit longer though, as the game will be released there on November 1st and 2nd, respectively.

Most Wanted is available for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC and PSVita. The game has already received two great scores (9 out of 10) by Edge and Game Informer.

If you are already been playing the game, don't forget to post your opinions or review the game in our forum: http://forum.nfsunlimited.net/viewtopic ... 69&t=21297
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Re: Need For Speed: Most Wanted 2012 available now!

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

ign gave it a 9.0 too.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

:( Damn you Gamestop...waaaaaaaaaaaaaa :x
Evil Kid Weaselmush
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Evil Kid Weaselmush »

It's alright. I enjoyed playing it a lot today. Plenty of things about it bug me though, and I think they could have made the multiplayer better in many ways.

Everyone complained about the car list, but one of the things I enjoy about the game is that it has a nice diversity in the types of cars available, such as their inclusion of SUV's/trucks and track cars, and it also has a good mixture of classic &new, lower-tier & more exotic, etc.

I don't like the crash screen and how often it happens. It's very distracting and seems to happen almost anytime you hit anything. I don't like the map and the city very much, it's rather dull. It's also too small IMO and losing the cops can be tricky because there aren't a lot of alternate routes, etc. to drive. The original MW had a very big map with tons of roads, smaller side roads, off-road paths, etc., it was really cool. Plenty of places to sneak into and hide form the cops. That's proven a bit more difficult in this game. Overall, pursuits in this game tend to irritate me and I try to avoid them, in the original MW they could be a lot more fun.

But, then I've only played this game one day. Maybe my opinions on some things will change as I play more and get used to certain things. I also haven't done a whole lot with the multiplayer yet.
irie
Donator
Donator

Post by irie »

Well I like this game. I know there are bugs and issue with the game but It is much better than Need For Speed Run.

:D Have a nice day of racing :D
Last edited by irie on 04 Nov 2012, 12:33, edited 1 time in total.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

lmao
TRANSFORMER
Stock
Stock

Post by TRANSFORMER »

Well... I Myself am disappointed from my System - I could run it, but my System needs more Power to run it well... I could drive through the City and 1st found a Lambo' Gallardo, then the Corvette ZR1,
after that on my 3rd Time it was Nissan GTR... and then I runned away from Cops and it was cool, but my System just don't work too well to continue Racing and @ll!

What I enjoed was the Beginning with this Music from Muse - Butterflies & Hurricanes...

Chaaange,

Everything You are
and Everything You were
Your Number has been called
Fights, Battles have begun
Revenge will surely come
Your hard Times are ahead

Best,

You've got to be the Best
You've got to change the World
and You use this Chance to be heard

Your Time is now!!!

Don't,

Let Yourself down
Don't let Yourself go
Your last Chance has arrived!!!

There I thought from James Bond 007...

All I can say is:

"I have to change Myself, my Life, my Personality and after that my System... hopefully I will do that!"

Return to “News”