Ultimate Speed Pack out now!

Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Ultimate Speed Pack out now!

Post by Hydro_PT »

The Ultimate Speed Pack is out now! This is the first DLC for Criterion's Need For Speed: Most Wanted, which adds to the game 5 of the most powerful cars ever made: the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse, the Hennessey Venom GT, the Lamborghini Aventador J, the McLaren F1 LM, and the Pagani Zonda R. Together with these cars come 25 new singleplayer events, 1 new Most Wanted rival, 70 new rewards and unlocks for multiplayer, and 3 jack spots for the new cars.

The DLC costs 9.99$ USD / 9.99€ / 800 Microsoft Points, and it is available on the PC (Origin), on the PlayStation 3 (PlayStation Network), and on the Xbox 360 (Xbox LIVE).

Get the trailer below!

Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Re: Ultimate Speed Pack out now!

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

There's ultimate pack billboards hidden also i seen the Aventador J jackspot but when you try to jack it it sends you to the ps/xbox marketplace.
okuhle94
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by okuhle94 »

Hydro_PT wrote:The Ultimate Speed Pack is out now! This is the first DLC for Criterion's Need For Speed: Most Wanted, which adds to the game 5 of the most powerful cars ever made: the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse, the Hennessey Venom GT, the Lamborghini Aventador J, the McLaren F1 LM, and the Pagani Zonda R. Together with these cars come 25 new singleplayer events, 1 new Most Wanted rival, 70 new rewards and unlocks for multiplayer, and 3 jack spots for the new cars.

The DLC costs 9.99$ USD / 9.99€ / 800 Microsoft Points, and it is available on the PC (Origin), on the PlayStation 3 (PlayStation Network), and on the Xbox 360 (Xbox LIVE).

Get the trailer below!

I wont get this DLC till they release the next patch for this game.
StaneSKT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by StaneSKT »

Anyway the cars are really interesting.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

StaneSKT wrote:Anyway the cars are really interesting.
I have to admit the the Mclaren F1 LM looks just beasty! :) ..that car alone will make me pay 10 bucks for this dlc, which honestly i think its too much hot pursuit DLC's were not that expensive.
676kingthrasher
Ricer
Ricer

Post by 676kingthrasher »

OWW! :D A new DLC for this game! The Mclaren F1 LM FTW!!! :P
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

I bought this DLC as soon as it was released. It is a bit expensive, especially because the conversion to the Euro was not done properly, as always. 9.99 USD is not 9.99€; it's about 7.5€. I don't get it, but companies always do this with the dollar and the Euro. Eurozone countries end up paying much more for the same content! It p*sses me off! <_<

Anyway, about the DLC. Well, if you like these kind of cars, you should consider buying the DLC. Apart from the Veyron Grand Sport, which feels exactly the same as the Super Sport, just a little bit slower, all the other cars are worthy. The McLaren F1 LM is my favourite, I simply love that car! It is very nimble too, which is good to avoid traffic cars and other obstacles. I just didn't like the fact that without mods, this car doesn't even come close to its true top speed. If I recall correctly, it reaches about 315 km/h. That's about 45 km/h short of what it actually should achieve. But with pro mods it is a beast to drive.

The sound of each car is truly awesome! The Zonda R... just wow. :mrgreen:

The new events are also cool. But there aren't 25 new events, since each car comes with 3 new events + 2 normal events. Marketing as usual. Also, all cars share the same "Around the World" race (by the name you can sense it is a long race). You get 5 new billboards, new Speedlists online for exotic cars only, plus lots of online rewards, if you are the type of person who enjoys that. The SP part took me about 3 hours to complete, and with some friends beating my records, I have to jump to the game and beat those records again. So yeah, it's a cool DLC, a bit expensive, but the cars are worth it in my opinion. ;)
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

I noticed the price, and I would be pissed too.

Finally found the last of the 5 new billboards last night. Wasn't thrilled about the inclusion of more speed test events, not really a fan of those. The "Around the World" race is my favorite, very easy to achieve the missed crashes for the impact pro mod because of how stupid the AI is.

I actually like the Grand Sport Vitesse better than the Super Sport because it has better control.(control>speed in this game). Anyway, I got this mostly for the F1, gonna harasss players with it online. :D

Return to “News”