3 new DLC packs confirmed for Most Wanted 2012!

Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

3 new DLC packs confirmed for Most Wanted 2012!

Post by Hydro_PT »

Yesterday 3 DLC packs were outed for Criterion's Most Wanted after trophies for the content appeared online. Now, EA has officially confirmed the released date, prices and content of each new DLC. Get all the info below and the trailer!

Terminal Velocity Pack takes place in Hughes International Airport located in Fairhaven City. It contains new single-player modes along with new cars: the Porsche 918 Spyder, BMW 1 Series M Coupé, Audi RS3, Ford Fiesta ST and Alfa Romeo Mito QV. It also comes with 136 new multiplayer milestones, 10 new multiplayer speedlists, 40 new billboards, 8 new achievements and more. The price: 1200 MS Points / $14.99.

Movie Legends Pack features the Aston Martin DBS, Aston Martin DB5 (both from James Bond's movies), 1977 Pontiac Firebird Trans-Am Special Edition, the 1970 Dodge Charger R/T (The Fast and The Furious), and the 1967 Shelby GT500 (Gone in 60 Seconds). It also comes with 8 new single-player sprint events, 136 new multiplayer milestones, 50 new license plates and more. The price: 800 MS Points / $9.99.

Heroes Pack contains five famous cars from previous Need For Speed games: the Lamborghini Diablo SV from Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit; the Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34) from Need For Speed: Underground; the Nissan 350Z (Z33) from Need For Speed: Underground 2; the Porsche 911 (997) GT2 from Need For Speed: Undercover; and the BMW M3 (E46) GTR from the 2005 Need For Speed: Most Wanted. The DLC also contains 8 new high intensity Races and Speed Runs, 25 new liveries, 136 new multiplayer milestones and more. The price: 800 MS Points / $9.99.

There is also the chance to buy a Deluxe DLC Bundle which includes all three packs for 2000 MS Points / $24.99.

The 3 DLC packs are going to be released today for the PlayStation 3 (PSN) and Xbox 360 (XBL). PC players will have to wait until March 13th, that's when the content will appear on EA's Origin service.

Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: 3 new DLC packs confirmed for Most Wanted 2012!

Post by Hydro_PT »

I just hope that will all this new content, they fix the bug of losing your DLC cars once you close the game. The bug has been reported by tons of users in all plataforms, they asked for logs and so on, but so far no fix has came and they keep silent about it.

I'm not going to waste my money if they don't fix that, even though I want a lot of these cars...
okuhle94
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by okuhle94 »

Wow, I never expected Criterion to release 3 DLC's all at one go! I'm going to buy the deluxe bundle. I hope that all issues on PC are ironed out before this DLC, it would be sad to buy them and more issues come up

\Starts saving up cash
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

I'm going for the bundle too, if the bug is fixed. You save about 10€ if you go for the bundle. So in theory you pay for 2 packs and you get 3.
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

porsche 918?
the real porsche 918?

you might wanna embed this into the fronpage hydro..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... qcoxgpXbX4

now that's something... might encourage my brother to buy NFS:MW... :twisted:
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

Yeah I just spotted the video on NFS's YouTube channel, it was added to the first post already. ;)

Drift game mode and the airport are nice additions, plus all the cars. 25€ is heavy, though.
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

Good job Criterion, these are actually great additions to the game. Surprised they expanded the map too. Now what I'm hoping is that they fixed the bugs along with patching in the new content.
Hydro_PT wrote:I just hope that will all this new content, they fix the bug of losing your DLC cars once you close the game. The bug has been reported by tons of users in all plataforms, they asked for logs and so on, but so far no fix has came and they keep silent about it.

I'm not going to waste my money if they don't fix that, even though I want a lot of these cars...
I read on one of the twitter responses from one of the devs early back that they were going to release a fix when the new DLC comes out. Let's hope they keep their word.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!..DIABLO SV!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

junior6at wrote:Good job Criterion, these are actually great additions to the game. Surprised they expanded the map too. Now what I'm hoping is that they fixed the bugs along with patching in the new content.
Hydro_PT wrote:I just hope that will all this new content, they fix the bug of losing your DLC cars once you close the game. The bug has been reported by tons of users in all plataforms, they asked for logs and so on, but so far no fix has came and they keep silent about it.

I read on one of the twitter responses from one of the devs early back that they were going to release a fix when the new DLC comes out. Let's hope they keep their word.
junior did u received an a friend request from me..im on a new account now..my new account its zeroixvider its my new name ..im not using phantom pain no more.
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

Yeah, I did. I'll add you.

So I was pleasantly surprised about these new cars. I remember our conversations from last year about wanting the Diablo and the road going 918 Spyder, and now they're in. Plus the M3 GTR everyone's been wanting, the Nissans from the Underground games are not a bad touch too.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

junior6at wrote:Yeah, I did. I'll add you.

So I was pleasantly surprised about these new cars. I remember our conversations from last year about wanting the Diablo and the road going 918 Spyder, and now they're in. Plus the M3 GTR everyone's been wanting, the Nissans from the Underground games are not a bad touch too.
Dude this easily the best fan service expansion packs i seen in ages ,they please everyone its like they read this forum! :mrgreen:
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

lol

guys... guys.

i think you have this new (real) 918 because of me... lol
have been contacting EA (and porsche... lol) before release on nearly 30 occasions about this.

so i didn't expect that... totally a surprise...
but still... it wont make me buy the game... but i'll trick my brother to buy the game so i can do a little test runs... :wink:
zedex
Drift King
Drift King

Post by zedex »

I'm most excited for the DBS...
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

My favourite there is the BMW M3 GTR, obviously. :D I wish I could buy that car one day. If I could choose any car in the world, that would be it.

But not only it costs a lot of money (surely more than 250 000€ nowadays), only 10 street versions of the GTR were built, purely for homologation purposes. So even if I had the money, getting my hands in one of those would be really hard. I bet most, if not all of them, belong to BMW (employees, drivers, maybe one in a museum somewhere, etc.).

If I could get one though, I would make it look like the race version, if possible. And yeah, with that paintjob. It would definitely stand out. ;)
evilsockmonkey
Stock
Stock

Post by evilsockmonkey »

i downloaded the bundle and i dont have all of the cars has anybody else had this problem for example not GT500 or M3 GTR
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

Some cars belong to a Most Wanted racer, so you have to win that race to unlock the car. The Porsche 918 Spyder is the MW Racer for the Terminal Velocity Pack, the BMW M3 GTR is the MW Racer for the NFS Heroes Pack, and the Shelby GT500 should be the MW Racer for the Movies Pack.
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

anyone here thinks that these DLCs are way too expensive?
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

Yessssss will buy this
Instagram @SupraHKS
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Navid_A1 wrote:anyone here thinks that these DLCs are way too expensive?
Its worth it!..that's the only thing i can say..criterion pretty much read this forum and was like most wanted ,classic,underground fans here you go!..heck even undercover got into the mix ,people complaining about new version of cars bang new Porsche 918 and new vanquish..what more can we want..the money its worth it on top of that NFS heroes pack comes with these cool liveries and vinyls.and an entire new area!..totally worth the money and playing with a diablo sv , listening to the clasic nfs soundtrack at moments it felt like i was playing need for speed 3 :mrgreen:
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Hydro_PT wrote:My favourite there is the BMW M3 GTR, obviously. :D I wish I could buy that car one day. If I could choose any car in the world, that would be it.

But not only it costs a lot of money (surely more than 250 000€ nowadays), only 10 street versions of the GTR were built, purely for homologation purposes. So even if I had the money, getting my hands in one of those would be really hard. I bet most, if not all of them, belong to BMW (employees, drivers, maybe one in a museum somewhere, etc.).

If I could get one though, I would make it look like the race version, if possible. And yeah, with that paintjob. It would definitely stand out. ;)
HYdro dont worry i wanna get a real life diablo sv ,the official original diablo sv from nfs 3,they go for around 200,000 dollars..i will own one of those someday painted rossa corsa red with the black sv Letters..CLASSIC! :mrgreen: ..so just like you i have an obsession with a need for speed car! :lol:
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

hey...

you got your hands on the DLC???

... oh... damn... i just saw it... PC players get it on march 13th... damn.
StaneSKT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by StaneSKT »

Looks like to bach the old school legend from NFS and movies in the new vision of NFS.Well we will see.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Navid_A1 wrote:hey...

you got your hands on the DLC???

... oh... damn... i just saw it... PC players get it on march 13th... damn.
i downloaded the heroes pack for now ..the only one that interest me cause it has the Diablo Sv and off course everybody favorite most wanted car the BMW gtr :) and i said the only dlc i will buy its goona be the one that has the diablo sv :mrgreen:

But things are about to change , as EA now its gonna milk every game you buy with micro-transactions ,you want that color pay for it, you want to race on the top races pay REAL MONEY! :!:
senoreddie
Ricer
Ricer

Post by senoreddie »

Yeah, NFS 2013 is gonna be the one that'll divide the community literally. 1.99 for a color, 3.99 for the Lamboghini Diablo or Toyota Supra, 9.99 for new tracks.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

senoreddie wrote:Yeah, NFS 2013 is gonna be the one that'll divide the community literally. 1.99 for a color, 3.99 for the Lamboghini Diablo or Toyota Supra, 9.99 for new tracks.
Exactly and you know who's to blame for this , the community why because EA claimed they have Embrace this business model.

Facepalm/

Return to “News”