3 new DLC packs confirmed for Most Wanted 2012!

Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: 3 new DLC packs confirmed for Most Wanted 2012!

Post by Hydro_PT »

Phantom_pain33 wrote:But things are about to change , as EA now its gonna milk every game you buy with micro-transactions ,you want that color pay for it, you want to race on the top races pay REAL MONEY! :!:
Just look at Need For Speed: World... more and more things cost SB. You can have fun in the lower classes without spending money, but try Class B, A or S, you don't stand a chance if you don't spend real money.

But I don't blame EA because of this. I mean, they are a company, first and foremost. Their main goal is to make money. If these strategies (DLC, micro-transactions, etc.) bring them enough profit, why would they change? I mean, I wouldn't change if I were them! I would keep doing it.

For instance, this DLC thing that came up a few years ago. In my opinion it was one of the worst things this industry ever saw. And I refused to pay for any DLC. But since a lot of people bought the DLC that was being offered, no company decided to stop. Worse, more and more companies offer DLC because they see a lot of profit there. Eventually, I ended up accepting the fact that DLC is here to stay, and I buy some, once in a while.

So in the end yes, the people who pay for these things and the people who keep these systems alive are the ones to blame... and that includes all of us who bought this DLC or that weapon or that map.
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

i have never bought a DLC in any form...
well... only once... for Shift2 U... and that was FREE...!
seriously... at least limited edition owners should not pay any more for DLCs.

last year's NFS:MW was a disappointment for me (not that it has flaws... its more like burn out than nfs)... caused the cancellation of my pre-order. i just hope the next nfs by ghost studios change this trend.
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

I bought the Deluxe Bundle WOOOOOT!!!
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

junior6at wrote:I bought the Deluxe Bundle WOOOOOT!!!
\:D/ CoolZ!
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Navid_A1 wrote:i have never bought a DLC in any form...
well... only once... for Shift2 U... and that was FREE...!
seriously... at least limited edition owners should not pay any more for DLCs.

last year's NFS:MW was a disappointment for me (not that it has flaws... its more like burn out than nfs)... caused the cancellation of my pre-order. i just hope the next nfs by ghost studios change this trend.
Its gonna be worst , than now didn't you read my post about micro-transactions ?..the next need for speed will be in frostbite 2 and will be next gen why?..because ea said ghost studio will handle the next gen need for speed title whiler criterion will supervised it/overlook it.
Demon_Slayer723
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Demon_Slayer723 »

This dlc is a big joke. I mean wasn't the m3 GTR supposed to be in the original game at first? What a freaking rip-off.
SonicTH228
Ricer
Ricer

Post by SonicTH228 »

I'll admit I jumped on board with the Deluxe pack.

Been looking for a reason to get back into this game.
TRANSFORMER
Stock
Stock

Post by TRANSFORMER »

Too bad I couldnt check out the new Need For Speed Most Wanted,
but I will do it soon... when I got a new PC - in a Year maybe! :wink:

Return to “News”