NFS 2013 - Rumor

The Future of Need For Speed
NFS2013
Ricer
Ricer

NFS 2013 - Rumor

Post by NFS2013 »

Ich habe gehört, dass das neue NFS 2013 in den 1970er Jahren angesiedelt ist und es über 120 Fahrzeuge geben wird. Außerdem soll der Soundtrack hauptsächlich aus Rocksongs bestehen. Vertreten sind angeblich u.A. Aerosmith, AC/DC, Led Zeppelin und Slade. Was die Autohersteller betrifft, soll es mitunter Ford, BMW, Mercedes und Chevrolet geben. Die Spielwelt soll an Las Vegas angelehnt sein und sogar die Größe von Seacrest County aus NFS Hot Pursuit (2010) übertrumpfen.
Das neue NFS soll den Namen "Muscle Desert" tragen.

Ich weiß nicht, ob es stimmt, ich habe es lediglich mal irgendwo in einem Forum von einem User gehört, der mir allerdings ein wenig zwielichtig vorkam. Naja, wir werden sehen, was die Zukunft von NFS bringen wird. EA dürfte ja bald das neue NFS ankündigen, dann wissen wir endlich, was Sache ist.
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: NFS 2013 - Rumor

Post by Hydro_PT »

Please write in English. ;)
NFS2013
Ricer
Ricer

Post by NFS2013 »

From Google Translator:
I've heard that the new NFS is located in the 1970 and 2013 there will be over 120 vehicles. In addition, the soundtrack mainly consists of rock songs. Represented are alleged inter alia Aerosmith, AC / DC, Led Zeppelin and Slade. As for the car manufacturers, it will sometimes give Ford, BMW, Mercedes and Chevrolet. The game world will be similar to Las Vegas and outdo even the size of Seacrest County from NFS Hot Pursuit (2010).
The new NFS will bear the name "Muscle Desert".

I do not know if it's true, I've only once heard somewhere in a forum from a user who seemed to me to be a little shady. Well, we'll see what the future will bring for NFS. EA would indeed soon announce the new NFS, we finally know what's going on.
[luixkorrea]
Ricer
Ricer

Post by [luixkorrea] »

You said different in other post. Would be nice if you put the source...
Strafer
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Strafer »

Yeah, a source would be nice.
ThunderScrambler
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by ThunderScrambler »

NFS2013 wrote:From Google Translator:
I've heard that the new NFS is located in the 1970 and 2013 there will be over 120 vehicles. In addition, the soundtrack mainly consists of rock songs. Represented are alleged inter alia Aerosmith, AC / DC, Led Zeppelin and Slade. As for the car manufacturers, it will sometimes give Ford, BMW, Mercedes and Chevrolet. The game world will be similar to Las Vegas and outdo even the size of Seacrest County from NFS Hot Pursuit (2010).
The new NFS will bear the name "Muscle Desert".

I do not know if it's true, I've only once heard somewhere in a forum from a user who seemed to me to be a little shady. Well, we'll see what the future will bring for NFS. EA would indeed soon announce the new NFS, we finally know what's going on.
right... #-o
johson
Stock
Stock

Post by johson »

ch habe gehört, dass das neue NFS 2013 in den 1970er Jahren angesiedelt ist und es über 120 Fahrzeuge geben wird. Außerdem soll der Soundtrack hauptsächlich aus Rocksongs bestehen. Vertreten sind angeblich u.A. Aerosmith, AC/DC, Led Zeppelin und Slade. Was die Autohersteller betrifft, soll es mitunter Ford, BMW, Mercedes und Chevrolet geben. Die Spielwelt soll an Las Vegas angelehnt sein und sogar die G
adads

Return to “NFS 2022”