Need For Speed 2013 teased

Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Need For Speed 2013 teased

Post by Hydro_PT »

EA has recently posted on Need For Speed's Facebook page an image of what appears to be a Koenigsegg Agera in a police livery. Together with the image, there's the sentence: "Have no rules, show no mercy."

No further info was given, but this image can very well be a teasing of the next NFS game, which is currently in production by Ghost Games. Check the image below:

With E3 2013 fast approaching, more info should be released soon, together with the official announcement of the game.
Strafer
Drift King
Drift King

Re: Need For Speed 2013 teased

Post by Strafer »

Can't wait. :)
ThunderScrambler
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by ThunderScrambler »

Ghost Games is located in Sweden.
Makes sense that its a Koenigsegg. :)

But why a police livery?
Are we going to have someone like Cross (from MW & Carbon) ?
Or is this a GG Hot Pursuit?

PS: I don't think there will customization, but whatever.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

This image screams hot pursuit 2 from a distance, in what game do we have fast interceptors unit as this? also this game its running on frostbite 3 ,i can tell by comparing the filters and color palette of the battlefield 4 trailer.i could be wrong and it could be underground as in , as in a whole new concept.
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

It could be a remake of Underground but with cop chases. Only you don't play as a cop, because that would be Hot Pursuit.

This will most certainly be announced at E3, as usually.
Strafer
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Strafer »

Hydro_PT wrote:It could be a remake of Underground but with cop chases. Only you don't play as a cop, because that would be Hot Pursuit.

It will.
Our E3 briefing “The Download: EA 2013 Preview” will be a showcase of next-generation games like Battlefield 4, Need For Speed, a full range of EA SPORTS games and a first look at our plans for the Star Wars partnership with Disney. Tune in on Monday, June 10 at 1pm PT on Spike TV or at http://www.ea.com/e3 to experience it all. I’m eager to your reaction in the comments and the forums, Facebook and Twitter.
http://www.ea.com/news/the-wait-is-over
ianism
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by ianism »

Hydro_PT wrote:It could be a remake of Underground but with cop chases. Only you don't play as a cop, because that would be Hot Pursuit.

UG? i highly doubt it. it would be going away from everything in those games: daytime. supercars. pursuits. no customisation in first photo...
i have nothing more to add
StaneSKT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by StaneSKT »

They said there will be no more old Need For Speed recovers, so this one will be one fresh new NFS. The image looks great, so i hope this one to be something freaky.
elie8
Drift King
Drift King

Post by elie8 »

Seems Interesting ! Let's Wait And See What's it gonna be! :D
What Comes Around, Goes Around ...
Strafer
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Strafer »

New pic.

Possible reveal on the 23.
The Rivalry Begins.
Learn More on May 23rd.
http://i.imgur.com/HaBAVFs.jpg
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Did I just saw a Ferrari!!!!!...*scratches eyes* ..looks again..yes the eternal rivals lambo vs. Ferrari!!
Strafer
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Strafer »

Maybe it's a new High Stakes.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Strafer wrote:Maybe it's a new High Stakes.
I said it..before next need for speed either a high stakes remake or hot pursuit 2 if not something new...Ferrari its in, means that this game might be more realistic (speculating) and more grounded and not your crash happy ,drifty wonderland heaven.ill welcome another hot pursuit with open arms, i don't want another most wanted and i don't want another burnout, need for speed needs to grow for the next gen.
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

Its NFS Most Carbon Wanted :P probably a successor to MW though (the original) Just kinda gives off that MW vibe
Instagram @SupraHKS
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Zotic+ wrote:Its NFS Most Carbon Wanted :P probably a successor to MW though (the original) Just kinda gives off that MW vibe
We will find out tomorrow..lol :P..the rivalry begins..i think that tag line was in high stakes or the game case of hot pursuit 2..soo most likely this is a high stakes remake or a new hot pursuit or something new borrowing elements from those games..so yeah Hydro prepare my free copy..make a ps4 copy too..lmaoo..jk
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

I'm also thinking the same, should be close to a High Stakes stuff...Ferrari and police chases...oh good old times of NFS HS :lol:

EDIT: Is it me or the license plate on the ferrari reads "Redview"??? Redview County? lol
ianism
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by ianism »

Phantom_pain33 wrote:
I said it..before next need for speed either a high stakes remake or hot pursuit 2 if not something new...Ferrari its in, means that this game might be more realistic (speculating) and more grounded and not your crash happy ,drifty wonderland heaven.ill welcome another hot pursuit with open arms, i don't want another most wanted and i don't want another burnout, need for speed needs to grow for the next gen.
agreed 95%. i'm tired of Criterion's drifty-ass physics. but i don't see a reboot of HP2. that's a little silly. High Stakes i'd like to see though, if only to recreate the cover - we know F12 (successor to 550 Maranello) is in the game now and the new 911 Turbo was just unveiled last month.... :D don't expect the game to be very similar to anything previously though. completely new studio will probably mean some different stuff. i'm excited haha
i have nothing more to add
MaxT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by MaxT »

Agera, ooo.

Return to “News”