If there was one thing in MW you could fix..

2012 Need for Speed Most Wanted
InfinityR319
Stock
Stock

Re: If there was one thing in MW you could fix..

Post by InfinityR319 »

1. The GPS map. It's annoying that the map will point you to somewhere else even you are on the right way. For example, there's an event that starts at somewhere and ends at the I-92 underground session near downtown, the finish line is at the underground session but the map always points me up the ramp, thus I always have to U-Turn and drop back to the I-92 to cross the finish line.
2. Dreamshot! I think I am the only one who enjoys taking photos of the cars, no matter they are car magazine like still shots or moving shots, I always feels like wanting to capture that moment. But Criterion removed the feature prior to the release, they really should add it back in the next update.
Jack33673
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Jack33673 »

The thing I would fix is the invincible barriers everytime I jump high I run right into one.
iSinguard
Stock
Stock

Post by iSinguard »

You just loose a lot of time when u crash wheather with traffic or walls or any thing else , i would change the time u loose when u crash and you stay still watching ur car flipping around one thousand times before u could reset again , and offcourse loosing many races , it's soo frustrating , it makes me loose control .
HungryManticore
Ricer
Ricer

Post by HungryManticore »

Add an offline race editor... or at least make all events available for all cars.
m3racer123
Ricer
Ricer

Post by m3racer123 »

I would replace the cop mechanics with the original Most Wanted - the best game ever. Police chases in the new MW are bland and boring, but in 2005's original, they were perfect (maybe except in heat level 1 when you actually had to chase the dumb cops to stay in the chase).
ThunderScrambler
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by ThunderScrambler »

InfinityR319 wrote: Dreamshot! I think I am the only one who enjoys taking photos of the cars...
No no no no,
You are not the only one! :)
I took many photos in HP 2010. Like when a vehicle has been hit with EMP or a Spike Strip.
I really enjoyed taking photos, hopefully they will put that feature in NFS Rivals! [-o<
SuperVeloce Kaioken
Ricer
Ricer

Post by SuperVeloce Kaioken »

I'd modify the "catch-up" feature, that'd be my "fix" to the game.
I was able to beat every blacklist racer with just the Porsche Carrera, which was disappointing.

IF I had a second option, it would be to add additional police communications during the races.

"Either we're part of their race, or they just don't care."
I heard the same officer voice say that line 95% of the time during races where police joined in.
ABilly05
Ricer
Ricer

Post by ABilly05 »

The slight bugginess of cars in multiplayer, whether it be friends server or public. For example, I hit a highway divider at 200+ MPH and didn't wreck, but then I sideswiped a traffic car at 56 MPH and my car literally started flipping out so badly it flew over the bridge.

Otherwise, all the patches and DLCs made the game perfect (Yes, I am a proud owner of the Deluxe DLC Pack :mrgreen: ).
NFSLamb0Dud3
Ricer
Ricer

Post by NFSLamb0Dud3 »

Redo EVERYTHING!!! I mean really criterion? You made Burnout Paradise with cops and real cars with good graphics and called it need for speed. You ruined need for speed. If you want to make burnout then make burnout, do not rip off need for speed. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: If there was one thing i could change it would either be changing the name to burnout paradise 2 or completely remaking the game.

Return to “Most Wanted 2012”