Ferrari and Jaguar DLC for Rivals

Ferrari and Jaguar DLC for Rivals

Postby Hydro_PT » 22 Feb 2014, 17:15

Need For Speed: Rivals has just got its first and proper DLC, as the Ferrari and Jaguar pack will add some new rides to your gage.

The Ferrari Pack features the anniversary editions of the Ferrari F40 and Ferrari F50 – at the time when both were released, they were each the fastest, most powerful, and most expensive car that Ferrari sold to the public. The Jaguar Pack includes the mighty XJ220 and the C-X75 Prototype.

The packs are available as digital purchase on Playstation 3 and 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and PC (Origin). The packs are sold as racer or cop-packs, or together in Complete Packs.
User avatar
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff
 
Posts: 1494
Joined: 15 Nov 2007, 02:22
Location: Braga, Portugal

Re: Ferrari and Jaguar DLC for Rivals

Postby MaxT » 22 Feb 2014, 19:23

you have a funny definition of "proper DLC" Hydro.
MaxT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged
 
Posts: 113
Joined: 23 May 2013, 23:46

Re: Ferrari and Jaguar DLC for Rivals

Postby Hydro_PT » 22 Feb 2014, 22:58

Eh not really, no. But compare this to the Time Savers Pack and yeah, it is the first "proper" DLC. :D Coming from EA, I'm not really surprised they give you 4 cars but charge you for 8 (4 racers and 4 cops). :lol:

I'm not buying it, that's for sure. Last time I bought NFS DLC was for Most Wanted 2012 and I deeply regret having done so, mainly because I can't use the content due to a bug.
User avatar
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff
 
Posts: 1494
Joined: 15 Nov 2007, 02:22
Location: Braga, Portugal

Re: Ferrari and Jaguar DLC for Rivals

Postby manoeuvre » 23 Feb 2014, 00:04

I bought the Jaguar DLC, and in Racer Mode it's on-par or better than the the top-tier cars (ie. P1, Veneno, Huayra)

The Turbo spool-up sound for the Prototype Jaguar sounds really good, I even turned off the music just to listen to the engine.

The technical specs on the F40 & F50 aren't that great. I wish they'd released the new LaFerrari with the Ferrari pack! I would've considered buying it.
manoeuvre
Stock
Stock
 
Posts: 3
Joined: 23 Feb 2014, 00:00

Re: Ferrari and Jaguar DLC for Rivals

Postby MaxT » 23 Feb 2014, 00:55

Hydro_PT wrote:Eh not really, no. But compare this to the Time Savers Pack and yeah, it is the first "proper" DLC. :D Coming from EA, I'm not really surprised they give you 4 cars but charge you for 8 (4 racers and 4 cops). :lol:

I'm not buying it, that's for sure. Last time I bought NFS DLC was for Most Wanted 2012 and I deeply regret having done so, mainly because I can't use the content due to a bug.


i didn't buy Most Wanted 2012. I got it for free after I told NFS World support my account was hacked, heh. If I were to buy all the DLC, I'd spend more on it than I would have if I had bought the game.
MaxT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged
 
Posts: 113
Joined: 23 May 2013, 23:46

Re: Ferrari and Jaguar DLC for Rivals

Postby Mato1987 » 25 Feb 2014, 16:54

Pretty pricey but the f40 and the C-X75 Prototype are awesome cars :)
Today another dlc was released with lamborghini cars http://answers.ea.com/t5/Need-for-Speed ... alse#M6265
Mato1987
Ricer
Ricer
 
Posts: 26
Joined: 13 Mar 2013, 16:33

Re: Ferrari and Jaguar DLC for Rivals

Postby Hydro_PT » 25 Feb 2014, 22:40

3,99€ for two cars? Lol...
User avatar
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff
 
Posts: 1494
Joined: 15 Nov 2007, 02:22
Location: Braga, Portugal

Re: Ferrari and Jaguar DLC for Rivals

Postby Mato1987 » 26 Feb 2014, 20:41

Hydro_PT wrote:3,99€ for two cars? Lol...


yeah well what can you do ... maybe wait for the price drop when the full dlc pack will be released just like it was in most wanted :)
Back in 2012 I bought most wanted, the base game with all it's dlcs for a bargain of 30 euro :)
And I bought rivals when the price dropped in origin sale for 24 euro so Iam not complaining :)
Mato1987
Ricer
Ricer
 
Posts: 26
Joined: 13 Mar 2013, 16:33

Re: Ferrari and Jaguar DLC for Rivals

Postby MaxT » 27 Feb 2014, 01:17

Mato1987 wrote:Back in 2012 I bought most wanted, the base game with all it's dlcs for a bargain of 30 euro :)


30 Euros? bargain? I wouldn't have put down 10 Euros for that garbage. the base game or the DLC. Rivals is twice as bad so yeah...
MaxT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged
 
Posts: 113
Joined: 23 May 2013, 23:46

Re: Ferrari and Jaguar DLC for Rivals

Postby Mato1987 » 27 Feb 2014, 13:32

MaxT wrote:
Mato1987 wrote:Back in 2012 I bought most wanted, the base game with all it's dlcs for a bargain of 30 euro :)


30 Euros? bargain? I wouldn't have put down 10 Euros for that garbage. the base game or the DLC. Rivals is twice as bad so yeah...


Well considering it was 39.99 for the base game and additional 45.99 for the dlc, so it was quite a bargain.
Believe me I thought rivals is bad, but when I bought it for 24 in an origin sale and played around nearly 50 hours in it I think it's an awesome arcade racer with wonderful graphics :)
Mato1987
Ricer
Ricer
 
Posts: 26
Joined: 13 Mar 2013, 16:33

Re: Ferrari and Jaguar DLC for Rivals

Postby MaxT » 27 Feb 2014, 21:39

Mato1987 wrote:Well considering it was 39.99 for the base game and additional 45.99 for the dlc, so it was quite a bargain.
Believe me I thought rivals is bad, but when I bought it for 24 in an origin sale and played around nearly 50 hours in it I think it's an awesome arcade racer with wonderful graphics :)


yeah it's called being a tasteless consumer. the reason EA is still in business.
MaxT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged
 
Posts: 113
Joined: 23 May 2013, 23:46

Re: Ferrari and Jaguar DLC for Rivals

Postby Mato1987 » 28 Feb 2014, 21:08

MaxT wrote:
Mato1987 wrote:Well considering it was 39.99 for the base game and additional 45.99 for the dlc, so it was quite a bargain.
Believe me I thought rivals is bad, but when I bought it for 24 in an origin sale and played around nearly 50 hours in it I think it's an awesome arcade racer with wonderful graphics :)


yeah it's called being a tasteless consumer. the reason EA is still in business.


well , not really, I consider myself a rather tasty consumer, I like to try everything if it ends up on sale.
You need to ask yourself, what other good arcade racing games are there I ask you? the worst racing game of all time called GRID 2? no thanks, I rather stick with rivals
Mato1987
Ricer
Ricer
 
Posts: 26
Joined: 13 Mar 2013, 16:33

Re: Ferrari and Jaguar DLC for Rivals

Postby MaxT » 01 Mar 2014, 11:04

Mato1987 wrote:well , not really, I consider myself a rather tasty consumer, I like to try everything if it ends up on sale.


tasteful*

and make up your mind. being a tasteful consumer and buying everything you see are at opposite ends.

Mato1987 wrote:You need to ask yourself, what other good arcade racing games are there I ask you? the worst racing game of all time called GRID 2? no thanks, I rather stick with rivals


GRID 2 sucks now, I agree. but you'd have to be ether the biggest fanboy ever (ether that or just extremely tasteless) to even compare Rivals with anything other than Big Rigs.

as for what other good arcade racing games are out there... Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2? High Stakes? Hot Pursuit? The original Most Wanted? heck, I'd even take that piece of junk Underground 2 over Rivals. what else, Midnight Club LA? Forza Horizon is more or less an arcade racer I guess... or the king of all arcade racing games: Burnout Paradise. you have plenty of options.
MaxT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged
 
Posts: 113
Joined: 23 May 2013, 23:46

Re: Ferrari and Jaguar DLC for Rivals

Postby Mato1987 » 01 Mar 2014, 13:19

MaxT wrote:
Mato1987 wrote:well , not really, I consider myself a rather tasty consumer, I like to try everything if it ends up on sale.


tasteful*

and make up your mind. being a tasteful consumer and buying everything you see are at opposite ends.


Not tasteful, but tasty, I wrote it right the first time on purpose.
I don't buy everything I see, I consider quite a few things before I buy something, but if you get like a 75% discount of something, then why not.

MaxT wrote:
Mato1987 wrote:You need to ask yourself, what other good arcade racing games are there I ask you? the worst racing game of all time called GRID 2? no thanks, I rather stick with rivals


GRID 2 sucks now, I agree. but you'd have to be ether the biggest fanboy ever (ether that or just extremely tasteless) to even compare Rivals with anything other than Big Rigs.

as for what other good arcade racing games are out there... Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2? High Stakes? Hot Pursuit? The original Most Wanted? heck, I'd even take that piece of junk Underground 2 over Rivals. what else, Midnight Club LA? Forza Horizon is more or less an arcade racer I guess... or the king of all arcade racing games: Burnout Paradise. you have plenty of options.


*either.
Grid 2 is the biggest firetruck up since dirt showdown and comparing rivals with big rigs, you must be either blind or simply dumb.
Hot pursuit, the first original, back in 98 was an aswesome arcade racer, so was hot pursuit 2, but both of those games are more than a 10 years and high stakes was boring and not that good to be honest. Most wanted from 2005 was allright I guess but it had it's ups and downs, on the other hand mw 2012 was a perfect game, so was hot pursuit from 2010.
Underground 2 is a piece of junk comparing to underground 1 but saying u2 is better than rivals is like saying duke nukem forever is better than duke nukem 3D.
Also you can't really compare rivals to the console games like Midnight Club LA or forza, both of those games are also very different to rivals in terms of gameplay and forza is not really an arcade racer.
Burnout paradise is a shoddy PC port with awful controls.
Also all of those games you mentioned are very old games that can't even run on modern PCs.
I guess I didn't specify my question, so what other modern arcade racing games are there from 2010 onwards that you can play instead of Rivals? you don't have many other options I suppose.
Mato1987
Ricer
Ricer
 
Posts: 26
Joined: 13 Mar 2013, 16:33

Re: Ferrari and Jaguar DLC for Rivals

Postby Hydro_PT » 01 Mar 2014, 19:06

Big Rigs is not a game. It's a 3D application, and a very bad one at it lol. That thing has pretty much no physics, no AI, no collision, missing sound effects... I mean, it's a total disaster. You cannot even consider it a racing game, since you have no chance of racing against anyone.

I've been playing Rivals lately and I like it. I particularly like the fact that you can lose everything if you don't stash your speedpoints in the hideout, either by getting busted by the cops or by wrecking the car. That's totally cool, no other NFS has that kind of system. Also, there's no pause menu, which adds to the difficult. You can try your luck and earn more and more SP in one session, but become too greedy and you can end up losing everything in a matter of seconds. Since SP are used to buy new cars and upgrades, you actually have to play with some sense and get progressively better to progress in the game. As far as I'm concerned, that's much better than roaming around and crashing the car only to have it back on the road a few seconds later. It reminds me of Porsche Unleashed, you would not dare crash your beloved Porsches, because it cost you a lot of money to get them going again. Now that was a great game. :)

We all have different tastes, that's for sure. I had a go at GRID 2 but didn't like it much, it was not the sequel I was hoping for. GRID was such an excellent game back then! Alongside DiRT 1.

There haven't been many arcade games out there lately, but there are plenty of them that are amazing, and I'm talking about PC only. These qualify for my list: all of the FlatOut games (and there's a new one coming out!), Burnout Paradise, BLUR, GRID, DIRT 1 and 3 (2 was okay) all NFS apart from Undercover, Nitro and The Run (which were quite bad), TrackMania Nations. That's all I can think for now. :)
User avatar
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff
 
Posts: 1494
Joined: 15 Nov 2007, 02:22
Location: Braga, Portugal

Re: Ferrari and Jaguar DLC for Rivals

Postby MaxT » 02 Mar 2014, 18:53

Mato1987 wrote:I don't buy everything I see, I consider quite a few things before I buy something, but if you get like a 75% discount of something, then why not.


i don't know, maybe because it's not even worth 25%? that's what I'm talking about, you have no sense of value. just because it's cheaper than it was some time ago doesn't mean it's worth it. and Most Wanted / Rivals aren't worth a dime. you do realize that if EA's games were only $5 each EA would still be filthy rich right? by buying their c__p you encourage them to continue treating us like c__p, no matter how much money you give them.

Mato1987 wrote:*either.
Grid 2 is the biggest firetruck up since dirt showdown and comparing rivals with big rigs, you must be either blind or simply dumb.


oh really...

Rivals: http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/need-for-speed-rivals
Big Rigs: http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/big-r ... oad-racing

maybe you should get an opinion of your own instead of buying into all this bulls__t critics like IGN feed you. you're at typical EA consumer, they tell you "our product is good" and from then on you refuse to believe anything else no matter how obvious it is.

Mato1987 wrote:Also you can't really compare rivals to the console games like Midnight Club LA or forza, both of those games are also very different to rivals in terms of gameplay and forza is not really an arcade racer.


Rivals is a console game as well, it has no PC version, they just copy-pasted the 360 version to PC and added keyboard support.

Mato1987 wrote:Burnout paradise is a shoddy PC port with awful controls.
Also all of those games you mentioned are very old games that can't even run on modern PCs.


they run just fine, cut the c__p. you can run High Stakes as well if you meet the minimum IQ requirement.

Mato1987 wrote:I guess I didn't specify my question, so what other modern arcade racing games are there from 2010 onwards that you can play instead of Rivals? you don't have many other options I suppose.


I already listed plenty of options, you just came up with excuses for every single one like the fanboy you are.

Hydro_PT wrote:We all have different tastes


and some don't have any at all.

Most Wanted 2012, Rivals, they're the CoD of the racing genre.
MaxT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged
 
Posts: 113
Joined: 23 May 2013, 23:46

Re: Ferrari and Jaguar DLC for Rivals

Postby Mato1987 » 03 Mar 2014, 02:36

MaxT wrote:
Mato1987 wrote:I don't buy everything I see, I consider quite a few things before I buy something, but if you get like a 75% discount of something, then why not.


i don't know, maybe because it's not even worth 25%? that's what I'm talking about, you have no sense of value. just because it's cheaper than it was some time ago doesn't mean it's worth it. and Most Wanted / Rivals aren't worth a dime. you do realize that if EA's games were only $5 each EA would still be filthy rich right? by buying their c__p you encourage them to continue treating us like c__p, no matter how much money you give them.


rofl, you need to play those games, they are really fun, especially online. It's funny how you slander both of those games, yet you haven't played them. Stop being so negative.

MaxT wrote:
Mato1987 wrote:*either.
Grid 2 is the biggest firetruck up since dirt showdown and comparing rivals with big rigs, you must be either blind or simply dumb.


oh really...

Rivals: http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/need-for-speed-rivals
Big Rigs: http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/big-r ... oad-racing

maybe you should get an opinion of your own instead of buying into all this bulls__t critics like IGN feed you. you're at typical EA consumer, they tell you "our product is good" and from then on you refuse to believe anything else no matter how obvious it is.


ROFL again, how you came to conclusion I bought nfs rivals because of some review is really beyond my comprehension and also comparing a quality of some game especially because of metacritics USERS ratings is really dumb idea too.
Try the game, you will be pleasently surprised, how good it is.

MaxT wrote:
Mato1987 wrote:Also you can't really compare rivals to the console games like Midnight Club LA or forza, both of those games are also very different to rivals in terms of gameplay and forza is not really an arcade racer.


Rivals is a console game as well, it has no PC version, they just copy-pasted the 360 version to PC and added keyboard support.


HAHAHAHAHA, what? and how did you come up with this ridiculous conclusion if you haven't even played that game ? :D

MaxT wrote:
Mato1987 wrote:Burnout paradise is a shoddy PC port with awful controls.
Also all of those games you mentioned are very old games that can't even run on modern PCs.


they run just fine, cut the c__p. you can run High Stakes as well if you meet the minimum IQ requirement.


You are being very negative and also quite stupid aswell as blind, you should really try to run burnout paradise on a modern computer, well guess what, you won't be able to even start the game.

MaxT wrote:
Mato1987 wrote:I guess I didn't specify my question, so what other modern arcade racing games are there from 2010 onwards that you can play instead of Rivals? you don't have many other options I suppose.


I already listed plenty of options, you just came up with excuses for every single one like the fanboy you are.


Allllllllrighty then :lol: =D> 8)

MaxT wrote:
Hydro_PT wrote:We all have different tastes


and some don't have any at all.

Most Wanted 2012, Rivals, they're the CoD of the racing genre.


and again another splendid comparison :D You need to take a chill pill and play most wanted and rivals, they really are fun games and for the love of everything that is holy, stop being so negative. Iam sure, if you'll stop being so melodramatic, your life would be easier.

Hydro_PT wrote:Big Rigs is not a game. It's a 3D application, and a very bad one at it lol. That thing has pretty much no physics, no AI, no collision, missing sound effects... I mean, it's a total disaster. You cannot even consider it a racing game, since you have no chance of racing against anyone.

I've been playing Rivals lately and I like it. I particularly like the fact that you can lose everything if you don't stash your speedpoints in the hideout, either by getting busted by the cops or by wrecking the car. That's totally cool, no other NFS has that kind of system. Also, there's no pause menu, which adds to the difficult. You can try your luck and earn more and more SP in one session, but become too greedy and you can end up losing everything in a matter of seconds. Since SP are used to buy new cars and upgrades, you actually have to play with some sense and get progressively better to progress in the game. As far as I'm concerned, that's much better than roaming around and crashing the car only to have it back on the road a few seconds later. It reminds me of Porsche Unleashed, you would not dare crash your beloved Porsches, because it cost you a lot of money to get them going again. Now that was a great game. :)

We all have different tastes, that's for sure. I had a go at GRID 2 but didn't like it much, it was not the sequel I was hoping for. GRID was such an excellent game back then! Alongside DiRT 1.

There haven't been many arcade games out there lately, but there are plenty of them that are amazing, and I'm talking about PC only. These qualify for my list: all of the FlatOut games (and there's a new one coming out!), Burnout Paradise, BLUR, GRID, DIRT 1 and 3 (2 was okay) all NFS apart from Undercover, Nitro and The Run (which were quite bad), TrackMania Nations. That's all I can think for now. :)


I agree with everything you said Hydro and I think that maxt is being a negative nancy :)
Iam also looking forward to the new flatout game very much :) and as you said those three nfs games are the worst nfs games ever. Porsche unleashed is one of my favorite nfs games of all time, the game was quite hard in the later stages too :)
Mato1987
Ricer
Ricer
 
Posts: 26
Joined: 13 Mar 2013, 16:33

Re: Ferrari and Jaguar DLC for Rivals

Postby Hydro_PT » 03 Mar 2014, 14:10

The only purpose of MaxT coming here is to insult people (sometimes) and say that everything they like is crap, only his opinion matters, only his taste is good and only the games he likes are good games. That's it. You can't argue with him, so don't even try. :P

I just keep an eye out for possible rule breaking in the forum. Which MaxT has done a couple of times already, and he was warned for it. C'mon MaxT, if your only purpose is to come here and talk bad, do us all a favour and leave. ;) If you can't argue, then there's no point in wasting time posting. Are you so close-minded in real life as well, can't you take others' opinions? :shock:
User avatar
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff
 
Posts: 1494
Joined: 15 Nov 2007, 02:22
Location: Braga, Portugal

Re: Ferrari and Jaguar DLC for Rivals

Postby Mato1987 » 05 Mar 2014, 00:07

Hydro_PT wrote:The only purpose of MaxT coming here is to insult people (sometimes) and say that everything they like is crap, only his opinion matters, only his taste is good and only the games he likes are good games. That's it. You can't argue with him, so don't even try. :P

I just keep an eye out for possible rule breaking in the forum. Which MaxT has done a couple of times already, and he was warned for it. C'mon MaxT, if your only purpose is to come here and talk bad, do us all a favour and leave. ;) If you can't argue, then there's no point in wasting time posting. Are you so close-minded in real life as well, can't you take others' opinions? :shock:


Well, I kind of guessed it by his nonchalant attitude towards everything. :)
Mato1987
Ricer
Ricer
 
Posts: 26
Joined: 13 Mar 2013, 16:33

Re: Ferrari and Jaguar DLC for Rivals

Postby MaxT » 05 Mar 2014, 19:53

Hydro_PT wrote:The only purpose of MaxT coming here is to insult people (sometimes) and say that everything they like is crap, only his opinion matters, only his taste is good and only the games he likes are good games. That's it. You can't argue with him, so don't even try. :P


correction, I'm here to insult EA and their s__tty a__ products. don't hold me responsible cause the fanboys get uppity and make things personal.

say what you want about me Hydro, but at the end of the day I'm not the one to blame for EA making fools out of their customers, you are, you and the other fanboys. the problem with EA isn't them being greedy, every corporation is greedy, the problem is them having customers with more money than taste or sense of value. they don't change because they have no reason to, with you fools keeping them comfortable.

Mato1987 wrote:rofl, you need to play those games, they are really fun, especially online. It's funny how you slander both of those games, yet you haven't played them. Stop being so negative.


maybe YOU should stop being so positive. because I don't like these s__tty f___ing games you instantly assume I haven't played them. where I come from (as well as pretty much everywhere else) we call that being a fanboy.

Mato1987 wrote:ROFL again, how you came to conclusion I bought nfs rivals because of some review is really beyond my comprehension
and also comparing a quality of some game especially because of metacritics USERS ratings is really dumb idea too.


yet apparently I'm the one who thinks only his own opinion matters, right Hydro?

Mato1987 wrote:HAHAHAHAHA, what? and how did you come up with this ridiculous conclusion if you haven't even played that game ? :D


I played it. just because your little fanboy mind can't process that doesn't mean it's not true.

Mato1987 wrote:You are being very negative and also quite stupid aswell as blind, you should really try to run burnout paradise on a modern computer, well guess what, you won't be able to even start the game.


My Steam game list:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656 ... 568/games/

I got Burnout Paradise on Steam at the last holiday sale, you probably didn't bother clicking that link so let me point this out for you: I have 70+ hours on it. half of those on Windows 8, yes, Burnout Paradise is a very s__tty port indeed, moron.

Mato1987 wrote:I agree with everything you said Hydro and I think that maxt is being a negative nancy :)
Iam also looking forward to the new flatout game very much :) and as you said those three nfs games are the worst nfs games ever. Porsche unleashed is one of my favorite nfs games of all time, the game was quite hard in the later stages too :)


there is no new Flatout game. Bugbear sold the license a long time ago, why do you think it's called "NEXT CAR GAME"? but oh wait, I forgot, fanboys never actually bother looking this stuff up.
MaxT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged
 
Posts: 113
Joined: 23 May 2013, 23:46

Re: Ferrari and Jaguar DLC for Rivals

Postby Mato1987 » 06 Mar 2014, 02:03

MaxT wrote:
Hydro_PT wrote:The only purpose of MaxT coming here is to insult people (sometimes) and say that everything they like is crap, only his opinion matters, only his taste is good and only the games he likes are good games. That's it. You can't argue with him, so don't even try. :P


correction, I'm here to insult EA and their s__tty a__ products. don't hold me responsible cause the fanboys get uppity and make things personal.

say what you want about me Hydro, but at the end of the day I'm not the one to blame for EA making fools out of their customers, you are, you and the other fanboys. the problem with EA isn't them being greedy, every corporation is greedy, the problem is them having customers with more money than taste or sense of value. they don't change because they have no reason to, with you fools keeping them comfortable.


lololo now I know whats your problem, youre a dirty troll, no one can contradict his own words, but you just did.
MaxT wrote:
Mato1987 wrote:rofl, you need to play those games, they are really fun, especially online. It's funny how you slander both of those games, yet you haven't played them. Stop being so negative.


maybe YOU should stop being so positive. because I don't like these s__tty f___ing games you instantly assume I haven't played them. where I come from (as well as pretty much everywhere else) we call that being a fanboy.


thats enough of swearing, chill out, or you'll get one of those nasty ban hammers again :D
MaxT wrote:
Mato1987 wrote:ROFL again, how you came to conclusion I bought nfs rivals because of some review is really beyond my comprehension
and also comparing a quality of some game especially because of metacritics USERS ratings is really dumb idea too.


yet apparently I'm the one who thinks only his own opinion matters, right Hydro?


now I know for sure you're a dirty internet troll, because you are not only angry but you make sentences that don't even make any bloody sense whatsoever :P
MaxT wrote:
Mato1987 wrote:HAHAHAHAHA, what? and how did you come up with this ridiculous conclusion if you haven't even played that game ? :D


I played it. just because your little fanboy mind can't process that doesn't mean it's not true.


Iam fairly sure you did not play most wanted or rivals. Yet you're making these ridiculous assumptions based on your overly negative attitude.
MaxT wrote:
Mato1987 wrote:You are being very negative and also quite stupid aswell as blind, you should really try to run burnout paradise on a modern computer, well guess what, you won't be able to even start the game.


My Steam game list:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656 ... 568/games/

I got Burnout Paradise on Steam at the last holiday sale, you probably didn't bother clicking that link so let me point this out for you: I have 70+ hours on it. half of those on Windows 8, yes, Burnout Paradise is a very s__tty port indeed, moron.


That doesn't mean anything, it's still a worthless console port nonetheless, look up ea forums and burnout paradise, you'll find tens of thousands threads about how the game is not even launching.
MaxT wrote:
Mato1987 wrote:I agree with everything you said Hydro and I think that maxt is being a negative nancy :)
Iam also looking forward to the new flatout game very much :) and as you said those three nfs games are the worst nfs games ever. Porsche unleashed is one of my favorite nfs games of all time, the game was quite hard in the later stages too :)


there is no new Flatout game. Bugbear sold the license a long time ago, why do you think it's called "NEXT CAR GAME"? but oh wait, I forgot, fanboys never actually bother looking this stuff up.[/quote

Alllllrighty then....
http://media.giphy.com/media/P2Hy88rAjQdsQ/giphy.gif
You are one "smart" and "clever" being, Iam sure your negative attitude will get better overtime and you might improve your communication skills, however your trolling is rather bad, so I suggest you to stop or you'll experience some downtime again 8)
Mato1987
Ricer
Ricer
 
Posts: 26
Joined: 13 Mar 2013, 16:33

Re: Ferrari and Jaguar DLC for Rivals

Postby MaxT » 06 Mar 2014, 11:42

Mato1987 wrote:lololo now I know whats your problem, youre a dirty troll, no one can contradict his own words, but you just did.


troll? wait, I know this part... yes, this is the part where a fanboy runs of arguments and proceeds to call his adversary a troll, and say stuff like "clearly" and "you make no sense" then use ":P" and "XD" to try and hide their anger.

Mato1987 wrote:thats enough of swearing, chill out, or you'll get one of those nasty ban hammers again :D


and that would be a damn tragedy wouldn't it?

Mato1987 wrote:now I know for sure you're a dirty internet troll, because you are not only angry but you make sentences that don't even make any bloody sense whatsoever :P


yeah it's definitely that part. fanboys are so predictable.

Mato1987 wrote:Iam fairly sure you did not play most wanted or rivals. Yet you're making these ridiculous assumptions based on your overly negative attitude.


hypocrisy is in the air tonight... again.

Mato1987 wrote:That doesn't mean anything, it's still a worthless console port nonetheless, look up ea forums and burnout paradise, you'll find tens of thousands threads about how the game is not even launching.


EA forums. oh you mean that place full of EA fanboys like you? how very convenient that would be for you.

Mato1987 wrote:Alllllrighty then....
http://media.giphy.com/media/P2Hy88rAjQdsQ/giphy.gif
You are one "smart" and "clever" being, Iam sure your negative attitude will get better overtime and you might improve your communication skills, however your trolling is rather bad, so I suggest you to stop or you'll experience some downtime again 8)


your arguments so far consist of:

"you're a troll cause you disagree with me"
"you haven't played these games cause I say so"
"Burnout Paradise is a shiznit port and you haven't played it despite the link to your Steam account that clearly shows otherwise"
"only my opinion matters, you and the Metacritic users are insignificant"
"you are too negative, tovarash, get him!"

Image
MaxT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged
 
Posts: 113
Joined: 23 May 2013, 23:46

Re: Ferrari and Jaguar DLC for Rivals

Postby Hydro_PT » 07 Mar 2014, 19:08

MaxT wrote:say what you want about me Hydro, but at the end of the day I'm not the one to blame for EA making fools out of their customers, you are, you and the other fanboys.


I am not an EA fanboy. Period. You say that only because you have no other arguments to support your opinions, so you immediately take to personal attacks, calling other members of the forum fanboys, fools, tasteless consumers, etc.

Let me remind you how all of this started:

"I think it's an awesome arcade racer with wonderful graphics" - Mato1987
"yeah it's called being a tasteless consumer." - MaxT

So MaxT, unless you do have a way to show your opinion with actual arguments, there's no reason for you to keep coming here if your only purpose is to cause a mess. Will you grow up a bit and do that or not? Let me share with you the definition of opinion: "a belief, judgment, or way of thinking about something : what someone thinks about a particular thing". Why is your opinion about Burnout Paradise right and Mato's opinion about Rivals wrong? Think about it. Last chance. ;)
User avatar
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff
 
Posts: 1494
Joined: 15 Nov 2007, 02:22
Location: Braga, Portugal

Re: Ferrari and Jaguar DLC for Rivals

Postby Mato1987 » 10 Mar 2014, 16:18

MaxT wrote:
Mato1987 wrote:lololo now I know whats your problem, youre a dirty troll, no one can contradict his own words, but you just did.


troll? wait, I know this part... yes, this is the part where a fanboy runs of arguments and proceeds to call his adversary a troll, and say stuff like "clearly" and "you make no sense" then use ":P" and "XD" to try and hide their anger.


Lol, adversary he said, roflmao. You're just a dirty troll, get lost.

MaxT wrote:
Mato1987 wrote:thats enough of swearing, chill out, or you'll get one of those nasty ban hammers again :D


and that would be a damn tragedy wouldn't it?


For you it would. :lol:

MaxT wrote:
Mato1987 wrote:now I know for sure you're a dirty internet troll, because you are not only angry but you make sentences that don't even make any bloody sense whatsoever :P


yeah it's definitely that part. fanboys are so predictable.


It's quite baffling that you still call me a fanboy, Iam quite the opposite but whatever :mrgreen:
MaxT wrote:
Mato1987 wrote:Iam fairly sure you did not play most wanted or rivals. Yet you're making these ridiculous assumptions based on your overly negative attitude.


hypocrisy is in the air tonight... again.


Now you are just not making any freaking sense, make up your mind troll, you're contradicting yourself.
MaxT wrote:
Mato1987 wrote:That doesn't mean anything, it's still a worthless console port nonetheless, look up ea forums and burnout paradise, you'll find tens of thousands threads about how the game is not even launching.


EA forums. oh you mean that place full of EA fanboys like you? how very convenient that would be for you.


what is up with you calling everybody an "EA fanboy", it has something to do with you being a dirty failed internet troll, doesn't it?
MaxT wrote:
Mato1987 wrote:Alllllrighty then....
http://media.giphy.com/media/P2Hy88rAjQdsQ/giphy.gif
You are one "smart" and "clever" being, Iam sure your negative attitude will get better overtime and you might improve your communication skills, however your trolling is rather bad, so I suggest you to stop or you'll experience some downtime again 8)


your arguments so far consist of:

"you're a troll cause you disagree with me"
"you haven't played these games cause I say so"
"Burnout Paradise is a shiznit port and you haven't played it despite the link to your Steam account that clearly shows otherwise"
"only my opinion matters, you and the Metacritic users are insignificant"
"you are too negative, tovarash, get him!"

Image


Well all of those arguments are 100% true, so far you have not disprove any of them, but you keep calling me an "EA fanboy", oh the sweet and lovely hypocrisy of it all :oops: Let me salute you for your failed trolling attempt =D>
Image

Hydro_PT wrote:
MaxT wrote:say what you want about me Hydro, but at the end of the day I'm not the one to blame for EA making fools out of their customers, you are, you and the other fanboys.


I am not an EA fanboy. Period. You say that only because you have no other arguments to support your opinions, so you immediately take to personal attacks, calling other members of the forum fanboys, fools, tasteless consumers, etc.

Let me remind you how all of this started:

"I think it's an awesome arcade racer with wonderful graphics" - Mato1987
"yeah it's called being a tasteless consumer." - MaxT

So MaxT, unless you do have a way to show your opinion with actual arguments, there's no reason for you to keep coming here if your only purpose is to cause a mess. Will you grow up a bit and do that or not? Let me share with you the definition of opinion: "a belief, judgment, or way of thinking about something : what someone thinks about a particular thing". Why is your opinion about Burnout Paradise right and Mato's opinion about Rivals wrong? Think about it. Last chance. ;)


I think he needs a timeout to think about his rather childish behaviour with some hints of poor and failed trolling at times :D
Mato1987
Ricer
Ricer
 
Posts: 26
Joined: 13 Mar 2013, 16:33

Re: Ferrari and Jaguar DLC for Rivals

Postby Hydro_PT » 10 Mar 2014, 21:19

He has got a permanent "timeout" after a post (which I deleted already) that clearly crossed all the limits. I do not expect MaxT to come back and keep insulting everyone. ;)
User avatar
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff
 
Posts: 1494
Joined: 15 Nov 2007, 02:22
Location: Braga, Portugal

Next

Return to News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests