Need for Speed: PROVEN

The Future of Need For Speed
NFS_Lightning
Ricer
Ricer

Need for Speed: PROVEN

Post by NFS_Lightning »

LEAKED INFORMATION:
The next NFS will be PROVEN and takes place in Bridge Bay City, which is reminiscent of San Francisco and its county. PROVEN will be a mix of Underground 2 and Most Wanted (2005). Storyline will be interactive and Bridge Bay City will be dynamic, so you can notice the progress of building sites or how buildings and bridges get finished for example. There's even an official logo of NFS PROVEN.
Attachments
Official logo of Need for Speed: PROVEN
Official logo of Need for Speed: PROVEN
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: Need for Speed: PROVEN

Post by Hydro_PT »

Riiiiiiiiiiight.

And your source is?
NFS_Lightning
Ricer
Ricer

Post by NFS_Lightning »

I got this from insider contacts. Yes, I know that sounds strange and implausible, but I think EA will officially reveal PROVEN at Gamescom. Then you'll see I was right. ;)
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

Well I'll be at gamescom this year and I'll tell you first hand if this is true :)
MysticNessly
Stock
Stock

Post by MysticNessly »

Sounds exciting! Can't wait to see some gameplay footage! I'm glad to hear they'll be going back to city driving. I find it more exciting making sharp turns in cities than driving in long winding roads like in Rivals.

Thanks for sharing your insider details.
Friend me on Origin! - MysticNessly
HAVE: Hot Pursuit, The Run, Most Wanted 2012, Rivals
NFS_Lightning
Ricer
Ricer

Post by NFS_Lightning »

I'd like to show you some screenshots, but unfortunately it's to early for it yet. I think it still takes three months or even more. :(
xTUNERZx
Stock
Stock

Post by xTUNERZx »

Need For Speed:Proven Unproven the hilarious shiznit made by some photoshopper to get some attention. Nice try mate but it ain't working ;)
Kaffa
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Kaffa »

Will the screenshot be another image of an concept car? :lol:
https://t.me/pump_upp
NFS_Lightning
Ricer
Ricer

Post by NFS_Lightning »

The promotion designers of Bentley used a screenshot of NFS Lightning (I know, it's strange).
You just have to wait. Then you'll see I wasn't joking. NFS PROVEN will be the most ambitious NFS game ever. The first screenshot will be revealed in March 2015.

PS: NFS Lightning was a project by EA Games which was canceled in May this year (allegedly the game's concept sucked). That's the real reason why there's no NFS game this year. After they canceled it, they started to work on the next NFS, which is PROVEN, so they have six months more time for development than usual. The release will be in fall 2015.
Kaffa
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Kaffa »

im curious :)
NFS_Lightning
Ricer
Ricer

Post by NFS_Lightning »

EA Games now thinks about releasing the game 2016 and not 2015.
Kaffa
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Kaffa »

pfffffff why soooo long between the games :)
NFS_Lightning
Ricer
Ricer

Post by NFS_Lightning »

They want to release a high-quality game. As already mentioned, it will be the most ambitious NFS game ever.

BTW, EA confirmed that there will be a NFS for mobile devices. It's called No Limits.
Kaffa
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Kaffa »

but sooo long after The Crew and World of Speed,well i hope they will have a good comeback and im curious to the mobile version, the old ported ones could not interest me very well hehehe played the whole nfs franchise with lots of fun, only most wanted 2012 & rivals where really not my thing...
NFSLamb0Dud3
Ricer
Ricer

Post by NFSLamb0Dud3 »

Is this true? Cuz this video of your post is pretty convincing. This guy is trying to prove you wrong. Search Need for Speed Proven - Unproven On youtube
UPNDOWN
Stock
Stock

Post by UPNDOWN »

So excited about the new nfs game.Just hope they dont mess it up like they did most wanted.one thing everyones has been wishing for in recent nfs games is Customization.I dont even care about the story that much.
NFSLamb0Dud3
Ricer
Ricer

Post by NFSLamb0Dud3 »

UPNDOWN wrote:So excited about the new nfs game.Just hope they dont mess it up like they did most wanted.one thing everyones has been wishing for in recent nfs games is Customization.I dont even care about the story that much.
Thet Better Do That, but i know for a fact i will not be called proven.
NFS_Lightning
Ricer
Ricer

Post by NFS_Lightning »

@NFSLamb0Dud3
Honestly, if I would hear from anybody he allegedly has information about a new game, I wouldn't believe him too. ;)

I got new information. In NFS PROVEN you will be able to buy customization parts with microtransactions. Only basic parts (bodykits, spoilers, rims, vinyls and performance parts) will be available for ingame cash. Tuning parts that are more special (neon, autosculpt parts, sound system etc.) will only be available for real money. Like in NFS Rivals, the gameplay will include singleplayer and multiplayer simultaneously. You can do some story missions in co-op mode, but these are non-obligatory for completing the campaign. There will be three kinds of DLCs: car DLCs, tuning DLCs and even map DLCs.
NFSLamb0Dud3
Ricer
Ricer

Post by NFSLamb0Dud3 »

NFS_Lightning wrote:@NFSLamb0Dud3
Honestly, if I would hear from anybody he allegedly has information about a new game, I wouldn't believe him too. ;)

I got new information. In NFS PROVEN you will be able to buy customization parts with microtransactions. Only basic parts (bodykits, spoilers, rims, vinyls and performance parts) will be available for ingame cash. Tuning parts that are more special (neon, autosculpt parts, sound system etc.) will only be available for real money. Like in NFS Rivals, the gameplay will include singleplayer and multiplayer simultaneously. You can do some story missions in co-op mode, but these are non-obligatory for completing the campaign. There will be three kinds of DLCs: car DLCs, tuning DLCs and even map DLCs.
I don't believe that, They would make customization in game money only if they wanted more people to buy it plus the logo is fake, And if it is going to be made by Craig (which it is there would be little customization and speedpoints and autolog.
NFSLamb0Dud3
Ricer
Ricer

Post by NFSLamb0Dud3 »

Oh yeah, If it is real then why is there only one video and one website? the video leads to this post and the google link leads to this post, there is nothing on the inter net for need for speed proven but this post.
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

I think you should wait and see what come for the franchise in the future...like the rest of us.

But seriously... NFS with neons?... sound systems?... laser shows? ... babes?... rainbows?... sparkles?
All this underground cr*p... oh man i'm gonna throw up...!
If only we could have something like Forza and GT for PC + PORSCHE in them.
Demon_Slayer723
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Demon_Slayer723 »

Oh yes, because devs are totally going to waste time developing a feature where there is "progress of building sites or how buildings and bridges get finished". :roll:

Instead it seems likely that they are going to be creating some rehash of Underground because shiznit "fans" (if you can even call them fans) yell at the devs everywhere like, "WE WHANTDASXSAWS UNDERGROUNDZS 3 WIT CUSTOMISDAZSTIONSZ WHEN IZ IT CUMING.?!!!jssMQ AL TEH RECENT NFZ GAEMS LIK HOT PURSUITE ANG RIVIALS ANT MEST WENTED SUCK BECOUZ NO CUSTOMISASTSANS WITCH WE WNAT"

Like don't drag me into this BS, don't say "we"-yeah okay I wouldn't care if there is customisation, so long as it is OPTIONAL-but I don't want an Underground 3 where customisation is forced down my throat. Have people like this even played Hot Pursuit (2010), Rivals or the recent Most Wanted-they're decent/good games. If you love Underground so much, why don't you just go back and play it? instead of asking for a rehash of the same game that you're just going to complain about because it doesn't feel the same as when you were first introduced to the Need For Speed series at Underground 2-times change-get over it-anyone who rices up their car in real life with neon lights and dodgy body kits thinking it's cool is an idiot, plain and simple.
Last edited by Demon_Slayer723 on 21 Jan 2015, 14:27, edited 1 time in total.
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

Demon_Slayer723 wrote:Oh yes, because devs are totally going to waste time developing a feature where there is "progress of building sites or how buildings and bridges get finished". :roll:
Instead they are going to be creating some rehash of Underground because shiznit "fans" (if you can even call them fans) yell at the devs everywhere like, "WE WHANTDASXSAWS UNDERGROUNDZS 3 WIT CUSTOMISDAZSTIONSZ WHEN IZ IT CUMING.?!!!jssMQ AL TEH RECENT NFZ GAEMS LIK HOT PURSUITE ANG RIVIALS ANT MEST WENTED SUCK BECOUZ NO CUSTOMISASTSANS WITCH WE WNAT"
Like don't drag me into this BS, don't say "we"-yeah okay I wouldn't care if there is customisation, so long as it is OPTIONAL-but I don't want an Underground 3 where customisation is forced down my throat. Have people like this even played Hot Pursuit (2010), Rivals or the recent Most Wanted-they're decent/good games. If you love Underground so much, why don't you just go back and play it? instead of asking for a rehash of the same game that you're just going to complain about because it doesn't feel the same as when you were first introduced to the Need For Speed series at Underground 2-times change-get over it-anyone who rices up their car in real life with neon lights and dodgy body kits thinking it's cool is an idiot, plain and simple.
um... who are you talking to? :?
Demon_Slayer723
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Demon_Slayer723 »

I got a little bit sidetracked during that post. :P
NFS_Lightning
Ricer
Ricer

Post by NFS_Lightning »

@Demon_Slayer723
What a non sense. When you say so, I could also say NFS Hot Pursuit, Rivals etc. are the same. The last NFS that was a bit similar to underground series was NFS Undercover (2008)! The others (even The Run) were kinda rehashes of Hot Pursuit.

So it was all a question of time until EA will release a game like NFS PROVEN.

Return to “NFS 2022”