Need For Speed Gameplay Demo – E3 2015

DJBIDOUILE
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Need For Speed Gameplay Demo – E3 2015

Post by DJBIDOUILE »

The first taste of Need for Speed gameplay and introducing your first look at our new chase camera, just one of the many cameras you can choose from in the game.
Le moteur est le cœur d'une voiture, mais le pilote
est son âme
Eurotrash
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: Need For Speed Gameplay Demo – E3 2015

Post by Eurotrash »

Incoherent dialogue, bad characters played by even worse actors, driving that consists 90% of unreal drifting and 10% crashing, crappy music from overrated artists, tacky customization...

Reboot my butt, it's the same nonsense we've been getting for the past few years since Carbon.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Eurotrash wrote:Incoherent dialogue, bad characters played by even worse actors, driving that consists 90% of unreal drifting and 10% crashing, crappy music from overrated artists, tacky customization...

Reboot my butt, it's the same nonsense we've been getting for the past few years since Carbon.
Since your not interested in the game, i take you haven't seen the latest details..the game features a tuning system that is going to make your handling grip(underground,black box most wanted) or drift(criterion, nfs hot pursuit)also they went as far as getting developers from black box to make sure the game is staying true to the roots of the underground era and black box specially the team that work on nfs world,hot pursuit 2 ..were the original EA Canada along with some developers that later on formed Eden studios(test drive unlimited).

this game is heavily influenced based on what i read from nfs underground 1 to Carbon..I'm not a fan of the underground stuff, I'm more of an exotics fan, but i like the current tuning ,customizing stuff/trend is more tuning than rice.
Eurotrash
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Eurotrash »

Phantom_pain33 wrote: Since your not interested in the game, i take you haven't seen the latest details..the game features a tuning system that is going to make your handling grip(underground,black box most wanted) or drift(criterion, nfs hot pursuit)also they went as far as getting developers from black box to make sure the game is staying true to the roots of the underground era and black box specially the team that work on nfs world,hot pursuit 2 ..were the original EA Canada along with some developers that later on formed Eden studios(test drive unlimited).

this game is heavily influenced based on what i read from nfs underground 1 to Carbon..I'm not a fan of the underground stuff, I'm more of an exotics fan, but i like the current tuning ,customizing stuff/trend is more tuning than rice.
Why does everybody keep saying I'm not interested in the game. If I weren't interested would I be here at all? Think man, THINK!

Even Mario Kart developers know you can't drift without your tires being gripped to the ground, but NFS doesn't seem to have caught up with the latest developments in physics yet and still treats grip and drift as if they are opposites. Though even still I don't remember Underground or Carbon (or anything up to Hot Pursuit 2010) featuring driving that consists 90% of unrealistic drifting, so... good luck wit dem roots m8
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Eurotrash wrote:
Phantom_pain33 wrote: Since your not interested in the game, i take you haven't seen the latest details..the game features a tuning system that is going to make your handling grip(underground,black box most wanted) or drift(criterion, nfs hot pursuit)also they went as far as getting developers from black box to make sure the game is staying true to the roots of the underground era and black box specially the team that work on nfs world,hot pursuit 2 ..were the original EA Canada along with some developers that later on formed Eden studios(test drive unlimited).

Why does everybody keep saying I'm not interested in the game. If I weren't interested would I be here at all? Think man, THINK!

Even Mario Kart developers know you can't drift without your tires being gripped to the ground, but NFS doesn't seem to have caught up with the latest developments in physics yet and still treats grip and drift as if they are opposites. Though even still I don't remember Underground or Carbon (or anything up to Hot Pursuit 2010) featuring driving that consists 90% of unrealistic drifting, so... good luck wit dem roots m8
Don't buy the game if its unrealistic..need for speed is always being an arcade game hot pursuit and hot pursuit 2 were pretty arcadey , off course maintaining the grip style not the whole drifting criterion handling.like i said I'm not a big fan of the underground era but most wanted 2005 became one of favorite titles along with the nfs3 and hot pursuit 2 , this game I'm being careful about it..the micro-transactions are looming over it, all drive..alot of modern elements, im not hype or excited just looking forward to another need for speed.
Eurotrash
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Eurotrash »

Phantom_pain33 wrote: Don't buy the game if its unrealistic..need for speed is always being an arcade game hot pursuit and hot pursuit 2 were pretty arcadey , off course maintaining the grip style not the whole drifting criterion handling.like i said I'm not a big fan of the underground era but most wanted 2005 became one of favorite titles along with the nfs3 and hot pursuit 2 , this game I'm being careful about it..the micro-transactions are looming over it, all drive..alot of modern elements, im not hype or excited just looking forward to another need for speed.
Not really. The first "arcadey" NFS game was NFS II, which was too "arcadey" and EAC got the message. After that they tried to balance out realism and "arcadey"-ness.

And bro, I don't think you quite understand the concepts of "grip" and "drift". They aren't opposites, that's just EA logic, you NEED grip in order to be able to drift.

Return to “News”