Where are the nfs underground and world fans?

The Future of Need For Speed
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Where are the nfs underground and world fans?

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

My favorite need for speed are the classics...the 2005 most wanted was the last game in the series that i enjoy as much as the classics, most wanted was the perfect balance and combination of both worlds and they succeeded.fast forwarding now to 2015 need for speed is getting a reboot compiling the best of the series from the classics,underground ,Most wanted and carbon..the game by word of mouth and based on what i seen looks like a love letter to all fans of the games..from the customization to the tuning , to even choosing between classic handling (black box) to the more modern drift handling (criterion)i happen to noticed that this forum being one of the last true forums or one of the main successor to the official need for speed forums at EA, seems to be very quiet about this reboot..have you guys move on or giving up on the series?..back like three years ago the activity on this forum whenever they announced a new need for speed was crazy.
anel93
Ricer
Ricer

Re: Where are the nfs underground and world fans?

Post by anel93 »

Yes, ive given up.. i stopped being a fan of NFS... When idiots like Blackpanthaa exists making NFS sound like a Underground/Tuning game and that it should be about that forever... OFC i stopped playing then, how come no one changed Gran Turismo? because the team behind it sticked with its roots.. they didnt change thier game like those at ghost games now did by doing a idiotic Underground-themed NFS
jumpstart
Ricer
Ricer

Post by jumpstart »

Underground 3 was probably my fav game in the serious, felt so smooth and realistic. :)
DualX
Stock
Stock

Post by DualX »

NFS hot pursuit, cheat code: spoilt

:)

Return to “NFS 2022”