Manual Transmission petition

2015 Need for Speed
SP4RCO
Valued Member
Valued Member

Manual Transmission petition

Post by SP4RCO »

Hey guys,

as you may know, the latest NFS games doesn't even have the ability to choose manual transmission (pretty dumb way to lose customers, if you ask me).

The new Need for Speed 2015 looks awesome, but... WTF, no manual transmission... again!

Some guys at reddit have created a petition. Make sure to sign it here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/needforspeed/c ... _petition/
Still rolling my eyes :roll:
Overreactman
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: Manual Transmission petition

Post by Overreactman »

I hate that it is not in the game, but it is far from something that would keep me from buying the game. Even so, signed.
SP4RCO
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by SP4RCO »

Overreactman wrote:I hate that it is not in the game, but it is far from something that would keep me from buying the game. Even so, signed.
For me is extremely important, in addition how can we properly drift on automatic? :roll: :roll: :roll:
Still rolling my eyes :roll:
jayson74
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by jayson74 »

SP4RCO wrote:
Overreactman wrote:I hate that it is not in the game, but it is far from something that would keep me from buying the game. Even so, signed.
For me is extremely important, in addition how can we properly drift on automatic? :roll: :roll: :roll:
I've always played with automatic transmission in these games and drifting isn't an issue at all. That doesn't invalidate your request though.
Overreactman
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Overreactman »

SP4RCO wrote:
Overreactman wrote:For me is extremely important, in addition how can we properly drift on automatic? :roll: :roll: :roll:
It makes sense, and I am not sure why Ghost left it out of Rivals and then again in the NFS reboot. I don't know anyone that loves driving and cars that does not want to drive a manual over auto every time. They say they are looking into it, and I don't see why it can't pop up in the future. The controller was not all that busy with buttons in the Beta, so I would imagine there is room to add a Change Up and Change Down feature.
irie
Donator
Donator

Post by irie »

ok manual transmission is coming soon............https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVA63k_ ... 44259916=1
Codete
Stock
Stock

Post by Codete »

Damn right it's needed.. I mean come on. A racing game focused on the actual gearhead community with no manual?

Return to “Need for Speed 2015”