"Crew 21st Street" Vinyl Hex Code

Discuss editing Need for Speed Carbon.
EpsiloN
Stock
Stock

"Crew 21st Street" Vinyl Hex Code

Post by EpsiloN »

Hi everyone! :)
I know this game is 10 years old, but i enjoy playing it, and i learned just a little bit of hex editing.
What I wanted to ask in this topic is the hex code for the "crew 21st street" vinyl (if it actually exists in the game) because the code on the wiki is the one i was looking for.
The code that I found on the wiki consists in two stripes with the 21st street logo, and I was hoping it was the one with the claw like pattern, wich looks similar with angie's charger, and also her challenger
If the vinyl is not Carbon-style and can only be applied as a texture vinyl, I want to know if there's a possibility of applying texture vinyls to normal cars
I opened PRECOMPVINYLS.BIN with TexEd and I noticed that the vinyl is in the game, however, I can't find the code for it.
I can only apply the vinyl to the BMW M3 GTR and other cars that have pre-tuned texture vinyls.
In conclusion, I want to know if that vinyl can be applied to any other car, that has no texture vinyl, rather than the ones that have a pre-tuned texture vinyl.

Thank you for the time spent reading this and for trying to help!
Cheers!
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: "Crew 21st Street" Vinyl Hex Code

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Well, I hope there's someone who can answer your question but I really don't like your chances :)
EpsiloN
Stock
Stock

Post by EpsiloN »

GT3x24x7 wrote:Well, I hope there's someone who can answer your question but I really don't like your chances :)
Thank you for your answer!
I really hope there's someone out there that can confirm this, like cparty, Ceano, Prince1142003, or anyone who tried and knows if it's working
EpsiloN
Stock
Stock

Post by EpsiloN »

I apologise for the double post (the edit button didn't worked)
I want to ask a final question.
Is it possible to put a texture vinyl on a normal car? (that can be bought from car lot or my cars, for example the Mazda RX8)
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

EpsiloN wrote:I really hope there's someone out there that can confirm this, like cparty, Ceano, Prince1142003, or anyone who tried and knows if it's working
Maybe try sending them a private message. If they're still using the email account they signed up with, they should get a notification and come look ;)
EpsiloN
Stock
Stock

Post by EpsiloN »

GT3x24x7 wrote:
EpsiloN wrote:I really hope there's someone out there that can confirm this, like cparty, Ceano, Prince1142003, or anyone who tried and knows if it's working
Maybe try sending them a private message. If they're still using the email account they signed up with, they should get a notification and come look ;)
Thank you kindly for helping me!
I will see what I can do.

Return to “Editing”