NFS 8 ?

2004 Need for Speed Underground 2

What do you think about a NFS 8 with motorcycles ?

Poll ended at 10 Dec 2003, 21:13

great idea !
25%
hmm...maybe
17%
no way man !
58%

Total votes: 12

OO7
Ricer
Ricer

NFS 8 ?

Post by OO7 »

:) NFS:U is a great game with extraordinary graphics and fun to play , but no doubt the NFS series will continue....I was wondering ,can they make a game just like Underground but with tuned motorcycles like in "Biker Boyz"....what do you think about this ?
_I3urlNlouT_
Drift King
Drift King

Post by _I3urlNlouT_ »

In my opinion, tuned cars is enough, bikes are boring, at least thats what I think, I pretty much hate them in racing games, if its a car racing game, let it be cars only, not cars wirh bikes, bikes have a bigger advantage in speed than cars, so it would make it boring like in Midnight club II.
If there is another nfs, I hope it has replays and more/better options.
Old Timer
Stock
Stock

Post by Old Timer »

I think bikes require more "feel" than cars so the game would either be too difficult or unrealistic.

Bring back the "Ghosts" from high stakes(or was it HP1), There was a site somewhere that allowed you to post your saved ghosts so others could compete against them. I held the top spot on a couple of tracks for a while. Anyone know which site I am talking about and does it still operate?
OO7
Ricer
Ricer

Post by OO7 »

ok...i don't think you like the idea for NFS 8 with bikes only and I think I don't like it either :roll: ........after I read _I3ulNlouT_'s reply I played Midnight Club 2 again and convinced myself that the idea itself sucks...so I'll better stick to cars.
Does anyone around here drive a Toyota or an Opel Calibra (real cars) ? I drive an Opel Calibra and I was wondering if you guys could give me some tips on how to tune my car....I already have a front,rear bumper and side skirts , a green neon and I don't know how to continue !!! :?:
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

Let NFS be just a cars game.
Rogue
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Rogue »

Gotta say I'm right with ya koffy on the game being strictly for racing carsas bikes don't seem to hold my attention as much. With the series being the way it has been in the past and likely to continue along the same lines in the future i think all things will go fine. Only thing now is what types of cars are they going to use from here. Will they go back to the exotics or continue along present lines of japanese modified cars???
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

None of both would be better. A mixture of all, amybe like GT.
Rogue
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Rogue »

Actually man it don't seem that bad an option at all...I guess it's a matter of waiting for the release and seeing.
OO7
Ricer
Ricer

Post by OO7 »

How many of you guyz owns a car ? :?:
OO7
Ricer
Ricer

Post by OO7 »

Have you ever tried to show-off with your car ,like drive fast and make some burnouts throwout the city ? In my town a lot of teenagers own cars and do some really stupid things just to attract attention....just like in the video games.......that's preety dangerous but they think this makes them look cool...... 8)
Sergio
UMP Lead Producer
UMP Lead Producer

Post by Sergio »

bikes? wtf? its need for speed not need for biking ... even if you get a bike that goes up 320..you will crush on next turn
´07 Opel Astra 1.6 TURBO
´97 Mitsubishi Eclipse Rs (Sold)

Return to “Underground 2”