Post by Schumifreak »

TheStig wrote:cosworth is brittish if I am not mistaken :wink:
Well then that's the reason why EA didn't include it :P
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

IMO the RS will do for me... :D

everything is better then the standard ZX3 (it could be any version from the completely simle version to the most luxurious version of the 3 door focus in the US
flyby
Drift King
Drift King

Post by flyby »

the rs would be a great sleeper car, IMO.
GSR2000Civic
Ricer
Ricer

Post by GSR2000Civic »

The Car Designers At EA Needa Sit Down And Buy All The Tuner Magz While Making The Game... They'll See That They'd Have To Add Atleast 1 Nissan Silvia... S13, 14, or 15...(Or A (Not The 92) 240SX And Have A Conversion Option In There...) Those Are A Huge Part Of Drifting. I'm Happy About The Trueno Sprinter AE86 But They Coulda Added So Many Other Cars But NOOO They Add An Escalade, Hummer H2, And A Lincoln Navigator? Wow... Dissapointing. They Shoulda Add A Feature Where U Can Change The Head And Tail Lights To Convert The Car So Sumthing Else Example: Put A 96 240SX And U Can Change The Head Lights And Convert It To S15 Nissan Silvia.. That'd Be Cool. They Shoulda Added Sum Hatchbacks.. 95 & 96-2000 Civic Hatchbacks. 2000 Prelude SH Maybe? Acura TSX? Dodge Neon SRT-4? NSX!!!!So Wut If Its About 80K... It Might Not Be "Attainable" But Not A Lot Of PPL Have Skylines, Supras, Or RX-7's. The List Of Cars They Coulda Added But Didn't Is Huge... I Think They Should Start Making Polls And Talking To Racers Wuts Hot And Wuts Not And Asking Wut The Consumers Want Next Time They Make A NFSU

Return to “Underground”