Please help me with NFSU...

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Most Underground.
Be sure to search first!
kotkas
Stock
Stock

Please help me with NFSU...

Post by kotkas »

Hey for everyone here! I have a problem with Need For Speed Underground game...I don't no much about games and playing but I got a NFSU from a friend, I have played that and like that game very much... but I don't know how to install it because I don't know the code what the game is asking...I tried to find some help from different web sites but everywhere help starts the usual way:"Start game as usually and...etc.etc..." Please help me with that problem , then you make happy my 5 year old son too, who is big PC-games fan already!
Waiting for answers and all the best to you there game wizards!!
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

The cd key is written on the inside of the game box.
LuigiBrotha
Stock
Stock

Re: Please help me with NFSU...

Post by LuigiBrotha »

I got a diffrent question. Where are the save games? I am looking for my NFSU2 save game cause I need to re-boot my PC but want to keep the save files so if any one could help me with that...
kotkas
Stock
Stock

Post by kotkas »

.....I don't have the original game ...this installing code supposed to be on the cover of original game, but I don't know anyone personally who owns the original PC game. Maybe it's possible to send me the code..please you, out there!
master m
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by master m »

I thought every game had it's own unique CD Key, so if you want it from someone else, it won't work. I think. :)
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Re: Please help me with NFSU...

Post by Andre_online »

LuigiBrotha wrote:I got a diffrent question. Where are the save games? I am looking for my NFSU2 save game cause I need to re-boot my PC but want to keep the save files so if any one could help me with that...
Look at the FAQ on the main page! :D
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

kotkas wrote:.....I don't have the original game ...this installing code supposed to be on the cover of original game, but I don't know anyone personally who owns the original PC game. Maybe it's possible to send me the code..please you, out there!
You can't go online if you do so.
kotkas
Stock
Stock

Post by kotkas »

I don't need to go online to play..I just wished that my son could play then

Return to “Help & Support”