What would you do to make MW better?

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
JuMbLeBoY
Ricer
Ricer

Post by JuMbLeBoY »

Ataraxia, well said!

Maybe in the future when the internet is really fast and everyone can have a fast internet connection, we could have a NFS game like MW in a big city, and it can be like Maple Story or something, where people can meet up in the world in their cars and chat or organise races or just cruise around. Think about it...
spartan.dk
Professional
Professional

Post by spartan.dk »

Thats what I just posted Jumbleboy... o_o;;
Kid Cro wrote:Now go Suck on your mom's boobie and stfuktnxbye!!!
GINIX_2007
Professional
Professional

Post by GINIX_2007 »

How about the graphics of GT4 with the arcade style control off most wanted or U2 that would be cool
spartan.dk
Professional
Professional

Post by spartan.dk »

That'd be a bit odd... why not just play forza? :P
SKYLINE 266
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by SKYLINE 266 »

it has just happened me another thing... why cannot have better graphic quality the guy that is inside the car... why should him resemble a play mobil more that, to a true street racer!!!!!??? :?For example... when I ran when beginning the game against Razor... I didn't see Razor in the car that was to my side... otherwise to a type that neither he/she resembled a person... would he/she have to have bigger realism in that sense, don't you believe?? :)
spartan.dk
Professional
Professional

Post by spartan.dk »

I'm not being an bumbumhead or anything, but can you speak more clear english? Because I hardly understood any of that.
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

SKYLINE 266 wrote:it has just happened me another thing... why cannot have better graphic quality the guy that is inside the car... why should him resemble a play mobil more that, to a true street racer!!!!!??? :?For example... when I ran when beginning the game against Razor... I didn't see Razor in the car that was to my side... otherwise to a type that neither he/she resembled a person... would he/she have to have bigger realism in that sense, don't you believe?? :)
The drivers looks OK for me but the only problem i have with it is that all drivers look the same as you, and regardless of gender.
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

I think that he is trying to say that he dont see driver in car! Maybe!
I have one thing that anoyes me so much!!!! Move the damn traffic from drag race and make the road straigh EA!!! I did never seen drag race with corners and traffic cars that would be insane! But this is a game from EA so evrything is possible.
And why did they move DRIFT??? It was the best racing type in UG and UG2!!!
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

Kid Cro wrote:I think that he is trying to say that he dont see driver in car! Maybe!
I have one thing that anoyes me so much!!!! Move the damn traffic from drag race and make the road straigh EA!!! I did never seen drag race with corners and traffic cars that would be insane! But this is a game from EA so evrything is possible.
And why did they move DRIFT??? It was the best racing type in UG and UG2!!!
Use the traffic hack file (you can download it from this web site), to remove the traffic from the drag races.
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

Use the traffic hack file (you can download it from this web site), to remove the traffic from the drag races.
Only one problem with that - when I tried it, I could no longer play MW (although that was maybe not a bad thing :twisted: ) as the game crashed to desktop as soon as it loaded. Unfortunately (J/K :wink: ), I DID make a backup of the file that is replaced, and when I reinstalled it, the game worked fine again.

However, that was with V1.2. I must try it again with 1.3, although at the moment I seem to be doing OK in Drag WITH the traffic for some reason. Maybe I'm just skill (as we used to say when I was at school)
Jamaleni
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Jamaleni »

Does anybody remeber in car camera look in NFS III? That was fantastic, photo of a real car cockpit. I really felt like I was in the car.
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Thanx Ceano! Now I can help you Jamaleni. Look in utilis selection and find camera Hack and you can have same camera like in NFS III! Not work for me but try. Maybe I doing something wrong.
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

Kid Cro wrote:Thanx Ceano! Now I can help you Jamaleni. Look in utilis selection and find camera Hack and you can have same camera like in NFS III! Not work for me but try. Maybe I doing something wrong.
As I think I said in another topic, I had the same problem.

Despite what it says in the ReadMe, the CameraHack doesn't work with V1.2. At least it didn't for me. Problem is, 1.3 is sooooooo bug-ridden. It's a trade-off, I suppose, but I'd rather suffer the bugs than not have an in-car camera :D
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Me not! Fu*k the in-car camera. I wanna play game witouth bugs.
SKYLINE 266
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by SKYLINE 266 »

Hey ceano & kid cro ... may be .. that happens to me because my video card is old yet !!! But if you say that the drivers look okay ... no problem !!!! :wink:
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Dude. I dont understand you!
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

Kid Cro wrote:Dude. I dont understand you!
He was talking about that the drivers in the cars looked weird for him, in a post he made earlier.
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Ah that! I realy hardly see driver. Bad Gfx card!
GINIX_2007
Professional
Professional

Post by GINIX_2007 »

Most Wanted Realy sucks i have gone back to U2 most wanted has to many bugs i cant even enjoy the game now the frame rate is terrible!!!!
WonkaVW
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by WonkaVW »

Fix the video stuttering. Give us back custom exhaust tips, headlights, tails and mirrors. I like how theres superchargers for muscle cars now, its a step in the right direction but there should be an option to turbo or supercharge a muscle car. More unique muscle car and exotic parts as well. Tuner parts don't work in a muscle car, and they usually don't work in exotics either. This especially goes for retarded looking "tuner" body kits and exhausts on muscle cars. You wouldn't catch a muscle car looking like that in real life. Give us our nice shiny chrome dual exhausts and bold muscle car lines: shaker hoods, tasteful spoilers, licensed muscle car body kits (Saleen for Mustangs!!1). Also would be nice if the muscle cars didn't sound like rice boxes when you upgrade the performance parts. Its not as bad as Underground 2 was but its still not great. The muscle cars seem to sound best even still with the factory exhaust note. I've got to say though, the supercharger sounds GODLY. I love it. So loud and whiney even whilst idling.

Make the cops a little smarter in the lower heat levels, they're already pretty smart in the higher levels (the rhino's are pretty cheap though).

I kinda missed the Civic in Most Wanted, I was hoping to see the new '06 Si in it. The mk5 Golf GTI was a nice touch though.

Less twitchy acceleration whilst coming from a stand still. Jam a highly tuned car into neutral and try blip it between rpms. Its impossible, it just shoots up to the red line without any play to it. Underground 2 didn't do that... I was able to jam a car into neutral, hold it at 5k and throw it into 1st and do an awesome burnout. It also sounds cool to blip the accelerator.

What happened to the dyno? We can't even find out the horsepower of our cars anymore :( I loved this in NFSU2, hearing a highly tuned car on the dyno was awesome and the hp/torque readout was really useful. I do like the current performance tuning utility though. Nice and simple, I found the U2 one a little too advanced for this type of genre.

Thats all I can think of for now, the game is still a great product and I had fun with it when I could run it an acceptable frame rate. I'll probably have tons of fun with it once I get this computer upgraded a bit.
WonkaVW
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by WonkaVW »

Bah I forgot.... GET RID OF CATCH-UP! Find a smarter way to incrase the ai... catch up is just cheap and its always been something that REALLY annoyed me with NFS games since Underground.

Please a better drag racing mode as well. Apparently drag racing in Need For Speed is a short sprint race now. Drag racing to me is either going to the track and running the quarter mile or doing a length of road... without cars strategically placed to make you use the speed breaker.
GINIX_2007
Professional
Professional

Post by GINIX_2007 »

to me juiced is a better looking street racer game than MW and U2 in terms of visual upgrades just that it needs more. MW and U2 have too many spaced out parts that i never ever saw on a real life street racer.

and i just upgraded my PC and MW still runs like crapppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Yeah but its still Need For Speed!!
SKYLINE 266
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by SKYLINE 266 »

Kid Cro wrote:Ah that! I realy hardly see driver. Bad Gfx card!
yes mate .. this video card sucks !!! :x
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

How do you know wich gfx card I have?

Return to “Most Wanted”