NFS Pro Street Officially Announced

Need for Speed ProStreet News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

samfaster2413 wrote:if EA hear about the pic i showed to you, they ll probably change the front cover.....
They will probably change it anyway, because if that is the final box art (which i think is fake), then its trash.
Neoned
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Neoned »

Skyline_man wrote:
samfaster2413 wrote:if EA hear about the pic i showed to you, they ll probably change the front cover.....
They will probably change it anyway, because if that is the final box art (which i think is fake), then its trash.
Yeah x2
samfaster2413
Banned

Post by samfaster2413 »

x3

yea probably.
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

Plus you havent showed any new screenshot, that screenshot is already on EA's site.

So it wont be a problem if EA knew about it. :roll:
samfaster2413
Banned

Post by samfaster2413 »

it ll be a problem because i said then the game is finish, and its true, my father ll lose his job, I can t show you things then you don t have seen....... its hard to belive but its true, its not a fake. think what you want, belive or not, i don t care but i played the game and i have it.
Last edited by samfaster2413 on 03 Jun 2007, 15:11, edited 1 time in total.
UltimateGTR
Ricer
Ricer

Post by UltimateGTR »

then i ll pass for a liar but i'm not..
OK, I can wait for the cover that release by EA, at that time it will prove if you are a liar or not...
samfaster2413
Banned

Post by samfaster2413 »

it ll prouve nothing.... they ll probably change it, its trash.....and i ll pass for a liar but i am not.
Neoned
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Neoned »

Skyline_man wrote:Plus you havent showed any new screenshot, that screenshot is already on EA's site.

So it wont be a problem if EA knew about it. :roll:
Yeah you're right
His father will just loose the job but thats him :P
samfaster2413
Banned

Post by samfaster2413 »

cause i have the information and the game by my father...
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

I think it's time to reintroduce the Pathological Liar rank.
samfaster2413
Banned

Post by samfaster2413 »

me i am not a liar! all what i said its true. Its hard to belive i know, i understand you but all what i can say i did, and now all i can say its then i have the game....

you ll not see me for a long time, i go play to Need for speed prostreet, see you later
Yabol
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Yabol »

Yea. I'll go feed Rudolf, hohoho.
UltimateGTR
Ricer
Ricer

Post by UltimateGTR »

samfaster2413 wrote:me i am not a liar! all what i said its true. Its hard to belive i know, i understand you but all what i can say i did, and now all i can say its then i have the game....

you ll not see me for a long time, i go play to Need for speed prostreet, see you later
If you have the game, please show us some exclusive screenshots in the following weeks that we cannot find this version in ign or gamespy..., etc...

I hope you have a good time with PS...
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

Yeah, have fun playing Carbon, you liar. 8)
Attachments
X360 version of Carbon cover photoshopped by me.
X360 version of Carbon cover photoshopped by me.
Pro Street FAKE cover by samfaster2413.
Pro Street FAKE cover by samfaster2413.
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

Wow...what a discussion I missed. Do you know when he gave himself away. He said he's French and that his dad works for EA. The NFS series is being developed in Vancouver, on the other side of Canada...

Not only that but that is not the finished logo of ProStreet. Remember MW and Carbon, we always had a simple working logo at first and then it was completely changed...

Anyways...it's always fun to see these kinds of discussions on the boards...people trying to get attention and claiming they have an alpha version of the game.
--------------------------------------
Now that this has come to light, I went back to the old article when the ProStreet rumours were about and I realized that they were completely true, even though EA denied such title exists!
Nour
Stock
Stock

Post by Nour »

Hi everybody,
this is my first post on this wonderful site.However,(samfaster2413) says something about playing PRO street & that he can't prove it right now because EA 'll punish his dad,it's so hard to believe it that you have the game by now & i thought of something to prove that you do
can you describe a track,a car model,a video in the game,anything that will be announced in a few weeks,just to make sure

thx
race_invader
Professional
Professional

Post by race_invader »

:roll: Very fake i could print out that exact cover on a laser printer and then take out one of the covers on my games and then take a photo of it and say its NFS:Pro Street so really thats a pathetic my mum can do better then that
samfaster2413
Banned

Post by samfaster2413 »

hey, evangeline lilly( play in lost) speek french and english and she is from vancouver......

its not a fake.its look like carbon but its not... the front cover ll probably change i know, but i have and played the game and its very cool, full smoke, great song, hot cars, impressive crash! :D and a realistic handling.
samfaster2413
Banned

Post by samfaster2413 »

ok lol it was fun, its a fake, but all that is did with photoshop, i didn t print my front cover and but it in, i did all in photo shop, look

http://img116.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... trepr8.jpg

it was funny, i was just having fun :D

it was fun :wink:
UltimateGTR
Ricer
Ricer

Post by UltimateGTR »

In NFS Carbon , E. Vaugier is the girl, how about this time, any news??
YaelDjiel
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by YaelDjiel »

samfaster2413 wrote:ok lol it was fun, its a fake, but all that is did with photoshop, i didn t print my front cover and but it in, i did all in photo shop, look

http://img116.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... trepr8.jpg

it was funny, i was just having fun :D

it was fun :wink:
lol, n00b
if you wanted to make it believable you shouldve shopped the side as well :roll:
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

Clearly...someone has way too much time on their hands. Go outside...get friends...
------------------------------
Anyways...I just wanna clarification. In an interview, it was said that you won't be penalized (money-wise) for the damage on your car...is that true or was there a misunderstanding...
weedman173
Professional
Professional

Post by weedman173 »

From things that I read, it made it sound like if you damage your car, instead of paying high prices to fix the car you could use tape and glue. Or if you had the money, you can have it repaired. But I know that the damage is there as a penalty, like cops in the previous games kept you from messing around too much, the damage is here in place of the cops to keep you from going crazy and smashing into things.
samfaster2413
Banned

Post by samfaster2413 »

2furio, i have a lot of friend and they think then its funny to. yea it was funny :D

weedman173, you are right
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

OMG :shock: how stupid do you think we are ... if your gonna lie atleast be good at it ... moron [-X

Return to “News”