Players' Thoughts about NFSU2

2004 Need for Speed Underground 2
moe42
Ricer
Ricer

Post by moe42 »

You know wich car is missing other than what every1 else hasn't already said? The bentley (imo). They said if it's "hot" in the "streets" (wich the people at ea seem to have no clue about) where is the bentley?!?
Last edited by moe42 on 16 Dec 2004, 14:20, edited 1 time in total.
anfrey
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by anfrey »

were they going to include a continental gt?
moe42
Ricer
Ricer

Post by moe42 »

I'm not sure, but the Bentley is like the king of street cars. To me a bentley shows a sense of style and luxury. They got a Lexus in the game, why not the Bentley. I do rember though in a poll on the official u2 website it asked what kind of car would you rather have or something like that, and the Bentley was one of the options. But it only got like 8% of the votes (when i checked) so I highly doubt they would include it in any future nfs games.
anfrey
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by anfrey »

what model bentley though?
VladikRudy0017
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by VladikRudy0017 »

hey, im telling u just play san andreas, it has a really cool speed affect and it has nos for all cars. You can modify basically every car in the game! and i have to say something that everyone heard a million times the story mode for nfsu2 sux!!! and where are the cinimatics, i mean now its just comics, dam , how pathetic is that , thats just being lazy, i remember where they had these beautiful cinimatics in nfsu1, right when u start u see some girl touching the integra and really the graphics look great , and now they just lower themselves by making it like a comic book, just pathetic!!!!!1
moe42
Ricer
Ricer

Post by moe42 »

@ anfrey: The continental GT like you previousley said. And anyways, I don't think nfs would go through the trouble to get a license from those guys. I think they just might stick with the people they all ready had wit b4 like ferrari and lambo.

@VladikRudy0017: Ya, the new movies suck. It's basicly a cheap rip-off of the Max Payne cut-scenes if you ask me.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

I don't think you can compare a Lexus with a Bentley

the bentley Continental GT doesn't fit in the list Afordeble cars.

and I have to say... haven't seen many of them tuned btw. to be more specific...

Only seen one tell this day.

the bentley Continental GT fits more in the row:

Aston Martin DB9
Mercedes CL65
BMW M5 (V10)

and that sort of cars....
anfrey
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by anfrey »

you should know stig, u've driven them all ;) isn't it about time u updated your av to the white helmet?
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

The last few days I've been seeing lots (well, 5 to be precise!) of Lamborghinis - 2 Diablos (blue and yellow), a Countach (black), a Murcielado and a Gayardo (both yellow - no idea how you spell either of them though).

And I've seen ZERO Bentleys. Therefore the Lamborghini is more common than a Bentley GT - if you're going to add Bentleys to an NFSU game, you've got to add Lambos as well! COME ON GUYS - these cars are irrelevant to the tuner scene - they should only be in games with Exotics!!!

I'd rather see cars that are actually tuned in real life (and that have still not made it into the game) like the Ford Fiesta, Fiat Punto, VW Polo - let's be honest here - the best 2 cars in NFSU2 are, IMHO, the Vauxhall Corsa and Peugeot 106 - I don't care what anyone else says, they French Connection United Kingdom-ing rock (and I'm sure that the non-Brits will not understand that last statement - just take the initial letters - and suffer from dyslexia - you see it on T-shirts everywhere here...)

Oh yeah, one final thing - who is The Stig? Is it Damon Hill, Jonny Herbert or some other ex-F1 racing driver? I reckon it's Damon, as Top Gear is filmed in Godalming/Guildford, Surrey and Damon lives there... all the best people live in Surrey ;)
moe42
Ricer
Ricer

Post by moe42 »

I just hope that the nfs devs drop this tuner thing, as much as I love ricing up civics, I miss the Exotics. Thats what nfs was built on. I could continue to play hp2 but I'm tired of it. I have played out all the nfs games I have. Hopefully there will be no nfs:u3. EA better read the results of the survey they made carefully. Until then we can all just w8 to see what happenes to the nfs series.
anfrey
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by anfrey »

i bet it's tiff behind that helmet .... roflmao
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

well I'm still waiting for a a nice photo of my new suit... but.. they are not as COOL as my old posing picture

damn going oftopic again
tRoUbLeSoMe
Stock
Stock

Post by tRoUbLeSoMe »

i recon its better than the first one...
RockPort-
Ricer
Ricer

Post by RockPort- »

In the first time I played I found it amazing... until I unlock the Audi TT. There's no competition for that one in nfsu2it just acelarates better, as a better top speed and a beautiful handling. I never thought that a Audi TT may win to some cars in nfsu2 and now it looks like the superstar.
I think the game is too easy, and I hpe online game can put some difficult on it.
The Flying Dragon
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by The Flying Dragon »

game = crap...end of story...i mean..i dnt need to repat da negative facts..you all know its true!! i agree with that guy who made some big long ass comment on how crap the game is!! LOLLL...
VladikRudy0017
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by VladikRudy0017 »

dam, u know im kinda glad there is a site like this where u can show ur tunned cars. Thats the best part of it all, not racing it, but putting it on the site and letting people judge ur ride.
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

and for that you pay 49,95 euro for. just to put some cars on the internet. I know i can't say this but if you only want the game to put cars on the internet copy it from a friend because 49,95 for internet posting only is a lot off money
The Flying Dragon
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by The Flying Dragon »

i got mine for free =D so im cool HAHAH
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

i got mine for free to. my parents bought it for me :D
chimpzrl
Drift King
Drift King

Post by chimpzrl »

Not me. Had to pay for it myself. And now I need to buy a new disc. But I will because I enjoy it so much, sometimes just cruising around and listening to the sounds (surround sound!).
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

i hate the ingame music the songs off the first nfsu where better. i always have my winamp player on when playing nfsu2 when cruise around the city
VladikRudy0017
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by VladikRudy0017 »

i got it for free too!!! so im good
Just Me
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Just Me »

There's only two songs I really like. Snoop Dogg and Spiderbait ore something with Black Betty.

The rest is just...............not good. To put it nicely :)
Matrix
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Matrix »

I hate the music. The music in NFSU and NFSU2 is horrible.
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

the music from nfsu1 is much better then in 2

Return to “Underground 2”