56%
Underground 3
44%

Total votes: 140

TheNoobofFerraris
Professional
Professional

Post by TheNoobofFerraris »

I vote UG3 with it being the Street racing feel again. I think they should also add a twist of MW with it like in the day time they spot you easily, then at night you like get your scanner and set up races where they can't find you.

Things like that make it fun you know.
Seems like this website is a ghost town. No longer worth a visit or anyone's time.
SkeeteRX7
Drift King
Drift King

Post by SkeeteRX7 »

I agree Noob.....but the car choice needs to be expanded too. For god's sake, put a Mazdaspeed 3 or Mazdaspeed 6 in the game.
C2D T7500 2.2 ghz| 256 MB NVIDIA Quadro FX570m|160 GB 7200 RPM|2 GB RAM- my laptop
Fadeproof
Professional
Professional

Post by Fadeproof »

yeah. well, if their is going to be no storyline in the game like you all are talking about now, there has to be alot of different cars in the game. 100 at least. i mean, you cant have a GT or forza style game, with only 20 - 40 cars in it. (the same amount that was in NFSU - NFSMW)
master m
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by master m »

Fadeproof wrote:yeah. well, if their is going to be no storyline in the game like you all are talking about now, there has to be alot of different cars in the game. 100 at least. i mean, you cant have a GT or forza style game, with only 20 - 40 cars in it. (the same amount that was in NFSU - NFSMW)
true, but when you think about it.
In a few more years NFS will BE like Grand Turismo or Forza.

NFS should be different than the normal race-game.
Though it doesn't have to be like a Movie, with the storyline and cutscenes....
canhoto
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by canhoto »

i think they should release a most wanted 2 mixed with UG2...maybe a new feature like real time playing...during the day we'd play by day and at nght we'd play a little more underground

cops would still be there,but in my opinion there should really be more customization options for the cars,either for the exotics or the more "regular" ones

something that should be taken off is the catch-up and make the AI a bit more difficult to beat

as for the cars....i don't know... as long as i can get the viper,an evo(not the VIII-maybe the VII or IX) and an honda s2000,i'll be happy
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

The Real time system sounds nice but what if you only play at day time or only at night? then you will only see the game in day or night...

even worse if you live in northern scandinavia in the summer you are stuck with a all day daylight game :lol: and the winter the other way around.

I woudn't mind a game without a storyline, caracters would not be bad cause it would become a second standard racer with only normal racing.

for instance abit of story in the beginning, completely not related to U1/2 or MW.
you are a person with racing potential and you have to prove it in a time trail or against 1 person if you do that someone will give you a choice of (5) simple cars and you have to do basic training like cone challenges etc.

And start doing some races make it more GT style from there one. but with a twist. you can interact with caracters (not in a he hello how are you way, how exactly I don't know yet but you come across people along the way and what you do with them is up to you.

So no real storyline but a open game, without locked cars or parts. only a pricetag to overcome. and cars in classes!
canhoto
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by canhoto »

that seems like Juiced(what a crap game) to me :lol:

but in my opinion i think that would make the game a bit boring because you wouldn't have a real objective...for instance i liked both the UG games but at certain points they became a bit boring because it was just about the racing and unlocking parts...now,with MW it all changed because you had real objectives(get this to be able to do that)

so i think that a storyline is important :wink:
jungledude345
Ricer
Ricer

Post by jungledude345 »

they should nfs hot pursuit 3 and in most wanted 2 adda ferrari enzo 360 f40,50 and a bmw m4 gtr
S2000_Skyline12
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by S2000_Skyline12 »

no, a real time gameplay is actully good! It was in MSR and also i think PGR3(Havent played it long)
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
Toshiro
Professional
Professional

Post by Toshiro »

master m wrote:I totally agree with [Alice]

Then how would this be:

NO storyline at all. But something like GT4 or Forza Motorsport.
You just race, earn money for your car and have to get better to proceed to a next level.
NFS: underground.
WonkaVW
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by WonkaVW »

They should call it More Wanted.
Pigbenis
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Pigbenis »

Obviously not. You can't be more then most, can you?
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Sure you can. Example: PigBenis is more sarcastic than most.
Nollie
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Nollie »

I think most games are having trouble with the AI. Of course some more than other. But in the end, it all comes down to the storyline and what you are able to do when you have completed the carreer mode. I got pretty sick of the storyline in MW.
What they should do, is make a more 'open-sourced' kinda game. So you could keep getting upgrades like new cars, new bodykits and stuff like that. And if you were xp'd enough, you could make your own. I liked the challenge series in MW. They could give you just the right practice in escaping the cops without having to worry about getting your car impounded. And make the shops different. It's not realistic that you can get the same parts and cars in every shop all over the world.

I like the idea about an NFS: Legends. That's the best idea I've seen so far in this thread. But as I said before, make the game more open-sourced and give us the option to add our own music. Most of the EA-music is sh*t. I hate hip-hop. Makes me cranky.

And you should be able to download new cities from the EA site. That'd really make people play the game. Maybe release a cd/dvd with more cities to explore.

Or better yet, as one of you suggested, make it global. Or at least national. If I could go from New York to L.A. and race people along the way, I'd never leave my computer.

And the ending of MW, where Cross enters you in the Wanted Database for the whole country....... What the heck is that all about? I still roam the streets. That's kinda lame, IMO.

But to make a conclusion of what I've said so far, I'd like a MW2. My Most Wanted feature has to be open-source. I'd like the option to keep expanding the game instead of having to roam the same old streets again and again.

And about the 'Real City'-ideas, I think it'd be too unrealistic to add a city like NY to a street racing game. I've never been to NY, but I've heard about the traffic jams.
Would you race the sidewalks or just the suburbs?

EDIT: Another small suggestion; In Denmark, where I live, tuning your car more than 40% of its original performance is illegal. There should be a limit like that in the game. And if you do it anyway and get busted, you will get your ride back, but without the tuned parts. That's what happens if you tune your moped here. (My friend could literally pick up his moped at the Police station in a shopping bag. :lol: )
canhoto
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by canhoto »

:shock: :shock:
for that to happen we'd need a 300gb hard disk just to play the game...
i liked the idea of the real cities,but racing from NY to LA would make it a bit...exagerated.
i don't think they should make shops with different parts each...i think they should make different parts, period...alot of the UG2 parts sucked and in MW there are cars that can't be tuned just because their bodykits were crap
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

I would say DITCH the whole shops, let me tune/upgrade my cars in my own garage.
saves alot ofm driving around, although I did always stay in the savehouse with the shop almost next to it. I didn't like to drive around all day.

Almost the same goes for the car dealer, what is a dark and dirty carpark for a car dealer.. what do we buy stolen cars??

If they just gave us a option from the garage to go to the showroom instantly. or drive there. what suits you best. and make it a REAL car dealer not a bloody carpark!
canhoto
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by canhoto »

yeah but you'd have to buy the parts somewhere right?as for the car lot...damn right!!!!! :lol:
Professional
Professional

Post by 99k »

I think that If EA want to make a tuning game start another title. Not waste NFS by all the tuning stuff. Atleast if we have tuning make it look decent. EA could easily do what they do to make a new nfs but sell it as a different title and for a new NFS make it a bit more classic. Some tuning, cops. But make it so there is a limit on tuning!! example you can't go out and make a tuned Fiat Punto as fast as a tuned Ford GT!!!
Maverick2K4
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Maverick2K4 »

How about a play with words like 2 Fast 2 Furious?

Need for Speed: 2 Wanted
Fadeproof
Professional
Professional

Post by Fadeproof »

i dunno. it doesnt really seem right. but its a good idea to do something like that.
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

How about, Need For Speed: Even MORE Wanted!
Flameking
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Flameking »

even though most wanted was more fresh from the night time driving, underground series wasnt anyoning with the amazing catchup most wanted had on opponent cars and was easier to drive in my opinion.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

Underground 1 had the same catch up system and so did U2
but both had a difficulty setting wich MW didn't

In U1 you could cheat the catch up system by downgrading the power of your car. thus having a great handling "slow" car.In MW such things did not work.
cause the catch up was in U1 alot but on some races more noticeble then others.
GINIX_2007
Professional
Professional

Post by GINIX_2007 »

In U1 If you crashed that was it! You had to restart because aint no way your gonna "catch up" with the AI.
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

No! You dont have to restart whole race. They drive very very slow so you can actualy catch them in no time. Try to drive in wrong way and then when your see them turn around and drive in right way. You will see that they are driving below 100 Km/h.
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.

Return to “Carbon”