Post by Nitrodemon McLaren »

I don't know, seems alright to me.
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: The Complete Car List

Post by junior6at »

I'm surprised Lotus isn't on there.

For me, I just want to have a variety of cars from different manufacturers. Normally I wouldn't be bothered with the fact that Porsche and Lamborghini takes up most of that list, but keep in mind we are stuck with 66 cars this November which isn't a big number if you ask me. So because there's a small number of cars initially available, it makes picking certain cars for the game much more crucial. Having four variants of the same model is just being lazy. Only huge games with a huge car list like GT can pull this off.
mean2u
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by mean2u »

BluePhirePB wrote:Bummer to no Supra. Yay to the car list but there seems to be too many hardtop/convertible repeats. I hope they don't do what they did in Burnout Paradise and ignore putting drivers in the cars.
But there was a picture of a car with a driver in it on the very page you posted on. #-o
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

junior6at wrote:I'm surprised Lotus isn't on there.
i dint even notice that WTF
Instagram @SupraHKS
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

My guess is that they are going to have some of the important cars as DLC. Lotus is pretty much a staple to the NFS games both old and new, I'm sure Criterion is aware of that. So we might see the elise/exige (face-lifted version?), Evora, and maybe either the old Esprit or the new Esprit concept later on. They're just too important to leave out.

Other new cars that I feel should be in the game would be the Audi RS4 or RS5 to compete with the M3. The M5, 911 GT2RS, and the Jaguar XF-R too. Any other cars aside from Ferrari that are a must?
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

Diablo!
Instagram @SupraHKS
drifterzzz
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by drifterzzz »

i hope there put some old muscle.. like charger, cuda thats will bw fun like nfs world.. from the list it fine for me
Lambo 670 SV
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Lambo 670 SV »

its ok but i dont like all the same versions of cars.. i think 4 Gallardos is rediculous ... Want Ferraris, Supra, Diablo and Gumpert Apollo
Kaerar
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Kaerar »

If that RX-8 is correct then it's a travesty as the RX-7 is the icon and the 8 is considered a damn middle aged joke. 7 has been the poster for most NFS since Underground and is still sharp looking even around today's cars. Dammit EA are damn cop outs.

NO LOTUS...
I'm leaving the topic before I start swearing lots...

Return to “Hot Pursuit”