Unbeatable

Post by S2000_Skyline12 »

yeah... if they make HP3 with Forza or GT4 gfx and free roam
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
baadmw
Drift King
Drift King

Post by baadmw »

when the next nfs (after MW) comes i doubt the gamers will be satisfied with gt4 or forza graphics :wink:
AngelSiN
Drift King
Drift King

Post by AngelSiN »

Indeed, it will be based on XBOX 360 and Playstation3 graphics, that means it will be godlike!
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

AngelSiN wrote:Indeed, it will be based on XBOX 360 and Playstation3 graphics, that means it will be godlike!
Yeah for now just wait untill they release a new next gen console with even better graphics, there will be a day that you won't see the difference in a game and a real life movie (can't wait untill that happens)
baadmw
Drift King
Drift King

Post by baadmw »

Dragon-of-Rune wrote:
AngelSiN wrote:Indeed, it will be based on XBOX 360 and Playstation3 graphics, that means it will be godlike!
Yeah for now just wait untill they release a new next gen console with even better graphics, there will be a day that you won't see the difference in a game and a real life movie (can't wait untill that happens)
AMEN to that
AngelSiN
Drift King
Drift King

Post by AngelSiN »

As DoR said, graphics will be real, so real that its going to be more real than reality! :lol:
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

I'd quite like to see NFSU3 - EA might finally get it right!

IMHO NFSU2 is just boring - once you've completed it, you really can't be bothered playing it again - not enough variety and free roam is just pointless (I know I'm in the minority, but that's my opinion).

Free roam would be OK if you could cruise on country A roads, in places of (computer generated) beauty, based on reality, such as the English Lake and Peak Districts, Scottish Highlands, the Welsh Valleys or the US Pacific Coast Highway. EA's made up computer cities (concrete jungles) just suck the big one, but if they were based on reality, like London, Paris or Rome then that would rock.

Alternatively, I'd love to cruise round Parliament Square in a McLaren Mercedes SLR, Ferrari Enzo or AC Cobra or Noble M12GTO, for example. Exotics and real cities would be ace!

EDIT - Oh and before anyone says, "They can't use real cities cos idiots would copy the game" - What about Grand Theft Auto London 1969 add-on? I loved that game, much much better than the original GTA IMHO. You even got to collect Lord Lucan in a Limo, if I remember rightly!
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

DarrenR21373 wrote:
EDIT - Oh and before anyone says, "They can't use real cities cos idiots would copy the game" - What about Grand Theft Auto London 1969 add-on? I loved that game, much much better than the original GTA IMHO. You even got to collect Lord Lucan in a Limo, if I remember rightly!
but the biggest difirence was that GTA london was not first person (in car) and a full 3d city that is a copy of a real city is not going to happen... the risks are to great trust me...
EA or any other company does not want to be dragged to court cause some dumb ass Ricer thought he could make a jump in San Fransisco with 80 mph and he crashed into a other car killing you know what! and they blaim the game because you could jumo with your civic there in the game without any problem....

but now what I would like to see is a game with loads of cars from japanese sports cars to Muscle and Exotics (200+ cars all difirent and not like forza and GT4 loads of the same cars with difirent labels (sponsors etc)
and then more back to the roots! driving in the mountains and in the country side.. all around the world :D
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

OK - better example. "The Getaway".

Now, I have to admit I haven't played this game (as I don't have a PS2 and I've not seen it on PC. If it is available on PC, I'd be interested in buying it!). This seems to be set in and around London, and from what I've seen where a friend was playing it, it looks like a pretty good model. In fact, he was saying that one of the buildings in the game has scaffolding up on it, and so did the real-life building at that same time!

And also in MidTown Madness 2 you could drive a Taxi (and even a Classic Ford Mustang) round London. I remember one bit where you have to jump over Tower Bridge whilst it was opening. Now, I've never seen a nutty Cabbie try this is in real life (and I spend a LOT of time driving in the Capital). I also liked the fact you could take out your frustration on the Route Master buses; again, I've never found myself wanting to do this in real life. I guess it's just a fact that in litigious (however it's spelt) countries like the USA, people might be just try and sue. Oh well.

Return to “Most Wanted”