FASTEST DRAG TIMES!!!!!!!!

Need for Speed Underground competitions, challenges, best times and high scores!
ric3rkoro16
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ric3rkoro16 »

mine :D
Attachments
fastest.JPG
(34.19 KiB) Downloaded 8637 times
bronco
Drift King
Drift King

Post by bronco »

how the hell u guys do it?? i keep blowing my engine!..maan no fair..and when i slow down a bit so it doesnt blow i lose time...
ragnar_battlehammer
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by ragnar_battlehammer »

you have to time it so you don't start going over the limit until near the end that way you will cross the finish line right before your engine is going to blow. for me on 14th and vine i don't nos in 6th gear until the last street just after you go past the last interesection if you know where im talking about.
bronco
Drift King
Drift King

Post by bronco »

i see..so u only use nos on 6th gear? like u dont use it to pick up gears quickly?
ragnar_battlehammer
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

its best to use it through every gear! but tap it so it doesn't use a lot. you tap it to get it up to the green part quicker. it should only take about 1 or 2 taps for gears 1,2,3, then about 3 taps for gear 4 about 4 or 5 to get to 5th and then tap it until your at the redline for 6th so your at your top speed. then when your engine starts to overheat tap it like crazy and use up whatever you have left and if you timed it right you should be near the end then when the engine gets to be overheated in the red you should cross the line. you'll know you've got it right if you hear your engine explode just after you cross the line.
ragnar_battlehammer
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

ok after just getting the top speed record ( i think, for the moment at least) i just went out and pulled off a sub 19sec time after only hours before going sub 20s for the first time! here it is. 18.95 talk about close!
Attachments
fastest drag time 18.95.jpg
(157.04 KiB) Downloaded 352 times
marshallpre1
Drift King
Drift King

Post by marshallpre1 »

koro looks like a good time, but im still wondering how u got sub 19 wit a 4/6 and at the same time achieve 238 mph top speed.... either that is ur computer lag or something cause even the top ranked racers online do not hit that time especially for a 4/6 or get that high of a top speed... i guessing u have unlimited nos or no blow engine because logically there is no way u can do that because with a 4/6 u need to make up a lot of ground, which in turn uses more nos, which means a lower top speed.... no offense tho i would like to race u online to see how u do because i think i can hold my ground against any one....u can private message me whenever u want to race... if im wrong, prove it to me because i bet even ragnar had to get a 6/6 to get that 18.95 he had... plus infinite nos does not work for online in v1.4.... so if im wrong ill gladly shut up.. but i dont think i am.....is it just me or does anyone see my point too... if u look in the thread on fastest drag times, the top speeds are achieved with a slower drag time, because a lot of nos is saved til the end and not used throughout the race...if u do use it throughout the race lets say from 2nd to 6th, u will, by logic, have a slower top speed... they are inverse relationships...
bronco
Drift King
Drift King

Post by bronco »

thanks for the help..damn guys! ure too good for me! im struggling to get 21 secs!....meh...i need more practice
_I3urlNlouT_
Drift King
Drift King

Post by _I3urlNlouT_ »

Marshallpre1 I saw the same thing...
ric3rkoro16 how did you get under 19secs without even getting 6/6 , I think you are cheating because I have no idea how that is possible without getting 6/6 and offline...
_I3urlNlouT_
Drift King
Drift King

Post by _I3urlNlouT_ »

so far this is my best offline time... 19.44

for those who cheat to show off... its just ridiculous, it doesnt make sense why people cheat and show that off online...
Attachments
14vineRev_1944.JPG
Pure skills!
(65.25 KiB) Downloaded 8609 times
ragnar_battlehammer
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

i just told marshallpre1 what i think and it is possible to get under 19s without perfect. first you red line it for the first gear beacuse if you guys try it in a rx-7 you'll see that you straight away get it onto green for 1st gear. i got my time with 5 out of 6 perfects so its possible if he only missed the 3rd or 2nd gear. 4th gear in rx-7 is the most important beacuse it takes the longest to get up so you need more nos taps. and i don't think hes cheating. just on a sidenote where the hell are these supernos and no blown engine cheats anyway. i've never heard anything about them, and after doing a google search i havn't found anything, if you wanted to cheat you'd have to go through a heap of trouble for nothing im thinking. all i know is its a sweet feeling when you finally get a best time after so long trying it would be pointless using cheats, the feeling i got getting the top speed was awesome. :D
marshallpre1
Drift King
Drift King

Post by marshallpre1 »

heres my logic again...im sorry but ill say it again... when u hit the perfect shifts, ur engine is at its most efficient point, which means u need less nos to get to the next perfect shift... if u do miss however, u would need to nos more because the engine has to make up more ground, so u nos more.. when u nos more, u have less nos for the final burst, which in turn gives u a slower top speed...today i talked to this guy blackhawk online.. hes ranked 10th in drag and consistently gets 18s both online and off... his best offline was 18.74 with a 6/6, top speed of 232 mph... he said that koros times were too fast for such low perfect shift count and such a high top speed.. his best offline 4/6 was a 19.01...all i know is that even tho im ranked pretty high, this blackhawk guy smokes me and i know he doesnt cheat.... u can find him in na central drag unranked, but mostly ranked... i wont dare race him ranked... hes too good lol...but im not koro so i can only base my judgments on the available information... i still wanna race u koro...
ragnar_battlehammer
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

i know you think thats logic but have you ever tried doing it? you shouldn't say people are cheats just because there times look unrealistic. how do we know you guys didn't cheat? we don't we just take your word and the evidence of your screenshots. all im saying is that you should take people on there word because we have to for your times. im going to get some friends at the next lan to do a couple of fraps videos i think you and this other fella should to that way we can show that its possible both ways to get under 19s without 6/6 perfects. and i don't know what you mean that it takes more nos. i use the excact same amount of nos for 6/6 perfect and 5/6.
_I3urlNlouT_
Drift King
Drift King

Post by _I3urlNlouT_ »

5/6 uses almost the same nos, sometimes the difference is unoticable, but 4/6 slows you down but you can still get under 20 secs. What I'm saying is that 18 secs is still too low for 4/6.

I have raced the blackhawk guy online and he is really good, I don't think he has ever said which uniques he has but he almost always wins by a big difference of time (-0 to 2secs)
DenZer
Drift King
Drift King

Post by DenZer »

I can't get under 21 offline, i have a friend who did it online, but offline he's best is 21.12

marshallpre1
Drift King
Drift King

Post by marshallpre1 »

the key to getting under 20 secs is to use nos early...i just tried this new way of using nos and this is the result:
Attachments
18.92 offline.JPG
(32.5 KiB) Downloaded 8403 times
ric3rkoro16
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ric3rkoro16 »

5\6 perfect shifts

used all my nitrous early
Attachments
fast 2.JPG
(30.81 KiB) Downloaded 8390 times
Benny B
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Benny B »

Are these online or offline?
tekira
Stock
Stock

Post by tekira »

best time i could get was a 19.05. i thought that was fast until i looked on the rankings online and some guy has a 17.17!!!!!! wtf. Is that possible. Actually about 10 people had ran 17s online. best i get online is 18.9???
How they do it?
Thx,
Josh.
marshallpre1
Drift King
Drift King

Post by marshallpre1 »

tekira thats lag or this cheat called speedhack... tats why only offline times are posted here because lag can cause these really fast times. ive run 13.99 online and thats because the clock was stuck on 9 secs the whole race. so dont worry about online times too much, offline times are more accurate. a word on speedhack: speedhack is a cheat that allows a player to run at like 400 plus mph but their top speed remains unchanged, meaning it may look like they only ran a 217mph top speed, when in reality they were running much faster.. ive seen this to me happen often.. im winning by a large margin and then zoom this guy flies by and wins in 17 secs and i come in 2nd with 19 something.. I HATE CHEATERS!!!!!
marshallpre1
Drift King
Drift King

Post by marshallpre1 »

ok well i learned to run 18s consistently, and now, i have a fraps of me running an 18.91 OFFLINE in 14th and vine ... i have a site where u can dl it, but my comps the server and all of these uploading might get me in trouble for taking up a lot of the bandwidth... my university has really strict policies on uploads, so i was wondering if neone can help me out... i forgot to mention that the video is 250MB and i tried TMPGEnc to compress it, but there was some error reading it. it works, but the best i can do is compress it to 80MB using win rar... i heard ragnar was able to upload it to edgefiles... neone know wat i should do?
FlamingNeon417
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

My Time

Post by FlamingNeon417 »

My best time on Highway 1 was with a Skyline; I hit 231.56 MPH and finished in 0:22.05. I personally think thats pretty good, considering I restart about a million times each race. :lol:
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Yeh, I'm bangin on the 22sec barrier too dude. Absolutely no match for the insane skills on display in here by marshall, koro and others - you guys OWN!! :D
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

I now can (if lucky get a low 20.5)
jayhan_2003
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

my highway 1 is 20.67

Post by jayhan_2003 »

using skyline gt-r.
it's true, but i dunno how 2 post the screenshoot[/img]