Fuel Prices

Discuss your favourite cars, racing or non-racing
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

boganbusman wrote:
Kid Cro wrote:One raw chemical industry over here invent fuel with 100 octanes!
That's not exactly ground-breaking news. In Aus we've had 100 octane fuel for a fair few months now, and I know they've had it for ages in Britain. Not to mention race fuels . . .
Yeah it would be shame to get something after us! Well are we on balcan or not?
And tell me where did you see RACE fuel on gas stations? Or you have that also in aus?
Racing fuel is top secret in racing teams!!! What do you mean that anyone know chemical properties of fuel wich they use?? :wink:

xHaZxMaTx wrote:That doesn't make sense because 102 octane would be like 102%.
And what do you think how many otcans have F1 fuel??
Google---->F1 fuel wrote:F1 fuel and the stuff you buy from the pump have to be 99 percent the same,” Barnes said, “but there is an awful lot you can do with that 1 percent.
If you wana know more visit : http://www.usgpindy.com/news/story.php?story_id=3015
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
boganbusman
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by boganbusman »

Kid Cro wrote:Yeah it would be shame to get something after us! Well are we on balcan or not?
And tell me where did you see RACE fuel on gas stations? Or you have that also in aus?
Racing fuel is top secret in racing teams!!! What do you mean that anyone know chemical properties of fuel wich they use?? :wink:
No, we can't buy race fuel at petrol stations but I once saw an ad for Sunoco race fuel in a car magazine. For each fuel they listed the octane specs etc.

And Hazmat, the octane rating has nothing to do with a percentage.

Edit: actually, V8 Supercars run on Shell Optimax, so I guess that we can buy race fuel at petrol stations . . .
StreekG
Drift King
Drift King

Post by StreekG »

bogunbusman wrote: And Hazmat, the o[quote="xHaZxMaTxctane rating has nothing to do with a percentage
Thats what i thought
xHaZxMaTx wrote:That doesn't make sense because 102 octane would be like 102%.
Whatever it is, it said 102, so yeah. I didn't pay much attention to it because as i said earlier, it would be so expensive if it existed.

If im correct there has been upto 130octane petrol, for planes, and race cars
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

boganbusman wrote: No, we can't buy race fuel at petrol stations but I once saw an ad for Sunoco race fuel in a car magazine. For each fuel they listed the octane specs etc.

And Hazmat, the octane rating has nothing to do with a percentage.

Edit: actually, V8 Supercars run on Shell Optimax, so I guess that we can buy race fuel at petrol stations . . .
Well depends what are you calling race fuel! :D
Yeah octane nummber does not have anything with percentage! I bet that after 50 years we will have 200 octanes fuel! :lol:
All fuels have adds coz that makes fuel special! There are over 1000 adds in fuel! believe me you would be suprised when you would know what can you find in fuel!
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
Pabl0z
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Pabl0z »

Kid Cro wrote:Yeah octane nummber does not have anything with percentage! I bet that after 50 years we will have 200 octanes fuel! :lol:
We won't have any oil left in 50 years.
lol wut
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

llllooooooooooooooooooolllllllloooooooooolllllllloollllllolol
yeah that is thrue! Then we will l drive on water and hydrogen!
täppituning
Ricer
Ricer

Post by täppituning »

In here, Finland the 95 fuel cost 1,3€/L. Oh firetruck it`s expensive in these days :?
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

I just read in news that our country will taper the criteries about INA (our oil provider) and they will reduce prices! Coz they was putting in price of fuel duty rate! And now they will stop!

Return to “The Cars”